How it all started...

Different idols are shown at stores and posted on walls & signs. Idols from several groups, partners, and even trios are advertised in screens and commercials. Some are even covers of many magazines. But, one well known group was currently popular.

On the big screen, four boys were singing on stage as the audience cheered and roared in excitement. They were called QUARTET★NIGHT, the "Pioneer Princes" of the Shining Agency. They were very popular around the country considering the fact they only have few songs, like not any other singing group in the idol world.

As of now, the group are looking for a suitable composer. Lots of composers have tried being that suitable composer that they were satisfied with but all of them were not able to exceed their expectations.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The Quartet Night members were gathered in the meeting room of the Master Course because a certain bubbling brunet called them over for a group meeting which they ever hardly held. Ranmaru lied down the couch like a lazy rocker he was while Camus sat across the other couch with Ai beside him drinking tea. They were waiting for the other one to arrive but their patience was taking a toll already.

"Tch! What is Reiji taking so long?!" Ranmaru complained as he sat up, glaring at the door as if trying to burn it of some sort. Camus looked at him before sighing as he set down his cup of tea.

"If he doesn't show up sooner or later, I'll be going back to my room." Camus stated, a bit annoyed.

Ai sipped his tea calmly as he let a small sigh of his own. Just before he was to voiced out his thoughts, the door bursted open.

"Guys!!" Reiji exclaimed at them with a very cheery tone as all of them looked at him with annoyance written on their faces.

"Kotobuki, can't you be quiet for at least one day?" Camus said as he looked at him, clearly not amused.

"You're noisy. Please be quiet." Ai commented with annoyance shown on his deadpan face.

"Augh, shut up." Ranmaru complained once again as he rubbed the back of his neck, giving a small glare at the brunet.

Reiji kept on smiling before going to a wall and faced it as he lifted his arm over his eyes before whining. "You guys are so cruel!"

They rolled their eyes as they watched Reiji whine.

"So. What did you called us for?" Ai asked while he looked down at his tea. Reiji went back to his usual happy self as he went over to them a bit closer.

"Oh, yeah. Shining-san found another composer for us and we're meeting him or her later~" Reiji chirped as he looked at them for a reaction. Silence grew around them as all eyes stared blankly at the brunet. Reiji blinked, "... Eh?"

Ranmaru sighed as he went back lying on the couch. "Another one? Whatever. Not like that composer is gonna stay long enough." He said as he closed his eyes, hoping to get some shut eye.

Letting out a sigh from himself, Ai shook his head. "This is the nth time."

Camus sipped his tea as he closed his eyes. "Make sure it's a good one than our previous good-for-nothing composer."

Ai simply didn't bothered to comment again as he averted his gaze to the side. Reiji let out a laugh as he pulled out a piece of paper. "Come on! Don't be so bummed down!" Reiji said with his usual grin on his face. "The composer might be good this time~"

Camus rolled his eyes at him. "I just hope." He said with a frown graced upon his lips.

"By the way, Shining-san gave the composer's assignments already~" He showed the paper that had a list of it. "Looks like this composer has a lot to do~"

"When is the deadline?" Ai asked as he rose an eyebrow after he looked through it.

"Tomorrow morning." Reiji replied with a grin. The rest of them looked at him asking if he was serious.

"I'm serious." He said with a straight face.

"That composer's done for good." Ranmaru spoke up as he closed his eyes again. Camus and Ai stayed quiet as they looked back to their teas. Reiji sighed as he folded the paper and hid it in his pocket.

"Anyways, the assignments are two duet songs and a group song." The brunet said while indicating it with his fingers on how many it was. "I'll be paired with RanRan while Myu-chan and Ai-Ai are paired for the other duet song~"

The silverette jolted up from his sleeping position as he looked at Reiji with pure annoyance. "You've got to be kidding!!"

"Awww~ RanRan is already excited~" Reiji teased as he laughed ever so happy. "Don't worry, RanRan. I'm excited as well!!"

Ranmaru groaned as he held the urge to bang his head against the nearby wall.

"At least, I don't get get paired with Kurosaki." Camus remarked as he took another sip of his sweet tea.

"And I don't have to be paired with an idiot." Ai followed bluntly as he brought out his script and began reviewing it.

"Oh ha ha." Ranmaru laughed sarcastically.

"That's mean Ai-Ai..." Reiji cried as he sobbed comical tears at the corner. A small 'ping' from his phone indicated that he got a message. Blinking, he fished it out of his pocket and opened it, "Oh? Let's see~ Let's see~"

"Ha ha indeed." Camus shot back at him. "Lazy Butt Rocker..."

"Useless Count." Ranmaru shot back as well.

"Says the one who drools on his script."

"Says the one who sleeps with a teddy bear."

"Randy..."

"Scepter freak..."

Reiji read the message and beamed. " Oh! The composer's here!!"

"A rocker who calls his bass his girlfriend!!" Camus stood up with a vein popping as he glared at him.

"A count who has a 180° personality flip!!" Ranmaru stood up as well with his own vein popping with the same glare that Camus sent to him. Ai went to the empty armchair between them and sat there watching with small amusement. Reiji felt a bead of sweat ran down his cheek as he heaved a small sigh. He looked over to the youngest member and said, "So, Ai-Ai, wanna meet the composer?"

"Hot-headed Rocker!"

"Lousy Count!"

"After their fight." Ai replied as he continued watching the two bicker.

"B-But the composer is waiting..." Reiji stuttered out as he looked over to the duo who were still bickering. Ai looked at him before opening his mouth to say something. "Camus, there are sweets in the fridge." He stated with his usual monotone voice with his emotionless facial expression.

"RanRan~ There's a bento waiting for you~" Reiji followed in suit. The two stopped their argument and went straight ahead on asking about the sweets and bento. Oh, how this always works on them.

"Looks like I'll be the one to fetch the rookie~" Reiji chuckled as he turned around advancing towards to the door. "The bento is in my bag if you want to get it, RanRan~" With that said, Reiji walked out as Ranmaru went towards his bag and snatched the bento from it while Camus went towards the fridge and got his precious shortcake. Ai looked back to his script and continued reviewing it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

At the entrance of the Master Course, a girl walking from afar approached it as a small smile made its way on her lips when she saw the said building. She stopped her tracks a few meters away from the entrance as she stared at it with awe.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Her turquoise eyes flamed in determination as she smiled once again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

How was it? owo

I hope you enjoyed this.

Ehe~ Comment and Vote! owo