New Chapter Begins

Years passed by a bit, the idols have been living separately now but still get together because of their idol work in the agency. Right now, the senpais and the kouhais were hanging out in their break rooms, respectively the same groupings as they were back then at the Master Course.

Otoya was playing his guitar and being the adorable puppy that everyone sees him to be, Tokiya was highlighting his lines on a script while enjoying some cup of tea, and Reiji was smiling too brightly from a message that he just received.

Ren scrolling down his phone reading something. Masato was reading a book while he was sitting next to Ren. Ranmaru was eating meat as usual.

Ai was typing on his laptop while ignoring his kouhais bickering. Obviously, Natsuki was dressing up Syo while the latter was, well, trying to escape as much as possible but to his dismay, he cannot escape the tall cute-loving blond.

Camus was being the same old sweets lover count we know and ordering Cecil to do this and that. Cecil, on the other hand, kept on whining at his senpai at every order.

The composers, Fuyumi and Nanami, along Tomochika were chatting while having a little break from their composing or idol hours. Nanami looked at her phone when she received a message from her phone. She showed it to Tomochika who smiled at it and grinned at her.

Fuyumi looked at them with slight confusion while the two just smiled at her before grabbing her.

"Wha-- H-Hey...!"

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°

The two girls led Fuyumi to the mall surprisingly. She wondered why would they even drag her here.

"Guys, what's going on?" She finally asked them once they entered a certain store filled with lot of dresses with different styles and designs. Fuyumi had a feeling she's in for something big. "And... Why are we in a dress shop?"

"Come on, Fuyumi-senpai!" Tomochika grabbed her wrist and dragged her once again. This time in the changing room.

"Okay. You've got a lot of explaining to do--" She was cut off by a lot of dresses being shoved at her face.

"Senpai, try one of these." Nanami said as she pushed her inside and practically closed the door for her, leaving poor Fuyumi confused and somewhat annoyed.

"What the actual heck is going on?"

Fuyumi breathed out a long sigh before she complied on what they said and started trying the dresses on one by one and presenting it to them.

"Too Flashy."

Change.

"Too frilly."

Another change.

"Too short."

Another change.

"It's a bit ... Er... long ..."

Sigh. Another change.

"Okay. I don't get why are you guys making me dress up in these dresses." Fuyumi said as she started changing into the last one.