Cheery Delight

Reiji walked in the hallways humming a soft tune. He was very excited to meet their new composer especially a new addition to the Quartet Night family. The brunet had a feeling this was really the right composer for them unlike the previous ones. He couldn't explain why but his guts were telling him that meeting the new composer is a very good idea for them. The only problem is on how he can convince the others to try at least get along with the rookie at first glance. He shrugged it off and decided to handle the problem once it starts. Right now, he needs to see the newcomer.

Once he saw a small figure up ahead, he beamed and started walking faster. He raised his hand up in greeting before calling up to her. "Yo, rookie-chan!"

The small figure jumped a bit but nonetheless turned to face him with a bright smile. The brunet smiled back before stopping in front of her.

"Good Afternoon, Kotobuki-senpai!"

"Sorry to keep you waiting~" Reiji apologised as he rubbed the back of his neck. "The others are back inside. Let's go and have the introductions there!"

The other just nodded in reply as Reiji motioned her to follow. Reiji took this time to look at the new junior joining in. She had black hair with turquoise eyes that really matched her appearance and a pair of glasses. The brunet hummed and turned his attention back on returning to the others. Maybe they're waiting quietly over there and then suddenly they just "play" with him when he bursts through those wooden doors with his usual cheery tone.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"E... Eh...?" Reiji blinked at what he saw as he entered the meeting room. The rookie tip-toed and looked at what he was so dumfounded about. The place was almost in a huge mess because Ranmaru and Camus were currently fighting each other like kids while Ai just sat there reviewing his script like a good little idol he was. This was kind of surprising for Reiji because the fights are usually on words and rarely on fights. Letting out a sigh for how many times he already did for today, he put on his bright smile and claps his hands.

"Okay~ Okay~ I brought our lil' composer~" He exclaimed as he looked at them again.
But to his prevail, they were still fighting and Ai seemed to notice his outburst but went back to his script. He twitched a bit but decided to try once again to get their full attention. "Guys~ I got our rookie~!!"

Still no response...

His smile twitched as he slammed his hand on the table. The ones in the room flinched and stopped what they were doing as they turned their full attention to the said brunet.

"I brought our composer!" Reiji said sweetly as the others shivered and averted their gaze to the one behind him. Reiji looked at her and pushed her in front. "Now, introduce yourself~"

She looked at them and smiled nervously as she adjusted her glasses. "G-Good afternoon. I'm Yukimura Fuyumi... your new composer."

The members stared at her for a moment before Ranmaru snorted and spoke up, "Midget."

Fuyumi twitched and mentally got hit by that word as Reiji had a bead of sweat running down his cheek. "R-RanRan..."

"She's an inch smaller than Reiji." Ai stated bluntly as he examined her from head to toe.

Another hit. Reiji was sweating now because he apparently read Fuyumi's records before meeting her along the way. If there's one thing he knew that'll make the other angry, he would really not go beyond that boundary which was happening right now.

"A-Ai-Ai..."

"Another peasant." Camus added as Reiji flinched and looked over to the composer in front of him, shaking a bit.