A new addition?

In the afternoon, Fuyumi was walking in the corridor to the music room to do some composing for a new song. The boys were scattered all over the place as of now. Either practicing choreography, memorizing their scripts, or having live interviews.

The composer stopped in front of the door and opened the door as she blinked at what she just saw in the middle of the music room.

"Eh?"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Reiji was heading back to his room while wiping the sweat on his face. The brunet just came back from his rehearsal for a solo live event he was gonna have.

"Waaahhh~ Practice was tiring~" He said as he stopped in front of his room and opened his door. He blinked and stared at his room. Right before him, his room was a mess and all of his things were scattered everywhere.

His bed was fixed a while ago. Now, the sheets were removed and were resting on the floor while the pillows were at the same state.

Some of his drawers were also opened with his clothes hanging from the edges like someone was looking for something in it.

It was a huge mess to be exact.

Reiji gaped at the sight as he dropped his towel that landed softly on the floor carpet.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Ranmaru walked through the halls after a live interview from the studio. He was going back to his room to get some sleep. The silverette yawned loudly as he stopped in front of his door. He took out his key and was about to unlock it but he stopped and stared at his door.

It was open.

He could have sworn he locked it before he went out. He furrowed his eyebrows as he thought the only reason why it was open.

"Reiji..." Ranmaru growled as he swung open the door and looked around. The room was neat and it seemed like the whole thing was untouched. His heterochromatic eyes scanned the area as he walked in carefully, being conscious of the possible prank that the brunet would have setup for him.

"He's going to get it when I see him."

Ranmaru stepped on something slippery and slipped. He yelped as he collided on the floor. The rocker winced a bit at the pain then he sat up and rubbed the back of his neck.

"What the heck..." He looked at down to the floor as his eyes stared.

One of his magazine was ripped and its pieces were kind of scattered. It was kind of wet too. Ranmaru twitched as he grabbed the torn up magazine, not caring if it was wet, and stomped out to find a certain brunet.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A certain bluenette was reading through his script while walking. Apparently, he just got home along with Camus a while ago and headed towards his room to memorize the remaining lines for a stage play he was going to be casted in. But, he turned back because he just remembered he had his shoes cleaned the other day. Ai went towards the laundry room.

Once he arrived there, he started looking for his shoes.

"Where is it?" He looked around then he noticed a blanket over something that bulging out of it. Ai went over to it and removed the blanket. He stared down as he felt himself twitch.

His shoes were under the blanket but one of them were chewed up for some reason while the other was fine like last time.

The bluenette picked them up and made an annoyed face as he went out to the lounge.