Dog-sitting Day (Part 1)

The next day, Quartet Night and Fuyumi were at the entrance way.

"Are you sure you guys are going to be alright looking after him?" Fuyumi asked while she looked at them with a bit worried face.

"Don't worry, Fuyu-chan! Shouta is going to be fine with us. We'll take care of him~!" Reiji reassured her as he gave a thumbs up. Ai was holding the said puppy who was trying to stop licking every inch of his face. Ranmaru has his hands in his pocket while having that bored look on his face while Camus was there standing, waiting for their composer to leave.

"It doesn't look like it is..." Fuyumi thought as she felt a bead of sweat ran down her head. "M-Maybe I should skip this meeting and sta--"

"No." Ai intterupted her with a serious expression.

"E-Eh...?"

"You are going to that meeting because it is set in your schedule for today." He said, sternly.

"BU--"

"I'll triple your schedule."

"EH--"

"Quadruple." Ai narrowed his eyes a bit.

"Maa~ Why don't you just go, Fuyu-chan?" Reiji smiled at her as he began pushing her out to the door.

"R-Reiji-senpai, wait...!"

The brunet held the doorknobs and smiled at her again. "We'll see you later! Be sure to get there safely and when you come back home. Oh, eat your lunch later on as well! Bye-Bye~!!" Reiji said in a very motherly tone (A/N: Mama Rei-chan~ :3) as he closed the door in front of her.

Fuyumi let her mouth hanging then she heaved a long sigh before turning around and walking around.

"Guess there's no other choice..."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Reiji claps his hands after closing the double doors. "Alrighty~ Let's get this day started, ne?" He turned around and faced them.

The three of them had straight faces and showed no signs of motivations on doing this. Shouta simply had his tongue out while looking very happy in Ai's arms. "Arf!"

Reiji kept on smiling while a bead of sweat rolled down his cheek. "A-Anyways... Ai-Ai, the list?"

Ai brought out a very long list that the end dropped to the floor. The bluenette looked at them blankly. Ranmaru gaped at this while Camus just stared and stayed silent.

"THAT'S FRICKIN' LONG!" Ranmaru pointed at it while he looked at Reiji like he was insane. "WE'RE GOING TO DO ALL OF THAT IN ONE DAY?!?!"

"Ai-Ai! I meant the other list! That's the list of our schedules for tomorrow!"

Ranmaru's and Camus's eyes widened at it and they looked at the brunet in sync. "TOMORROW?!"

The bluenette nodded. "I organized all of our schedules for today to be rescheduled for tomorrow since Shining asked us to look after Shouta." He replied calmly as he looked down onto the list. "He also asked me to schedule all of our work time for tomorrow which is why it's this long."

"I'm gonna die from exhaustion tomorrow..." Ranmaru said while looking at the list from the back since he really doesn't want to look at it.

"I better get ready then..." Camus sighed.

"L-Let's put that aside for now..." Reiji said as he scratched his cheek.

"I advise you to be prepared for tomorrow." Ai said as he rolled up the list and took out another list that wasn't much of a list but a piece of notepad paper. "Anyways, here's the list that Fuyumi gave."