Lipstick [Narry-EDITING]

By NarryPerfection

"What kind of lipstick are you wearing?" "Who? Me?" "Yes, you sweetheart." "I'm not- these are their natural... More

LIPSTICK
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
PART 1: ~45~
PART 2:~45~
EPILOGUE
NOTES

~17~

5.8K 420 161
By NarryPerfection

The air was chilly as Niall got out of the taxi along with Melissa. They arrived at the airport and took their suitcases inside with them. It was a few days before Christmas. The plan was for Niall and Melissa to go to Ireland for those few days.

The day before Christmas was also booked so Melissa could go spend it with her family in Australia and Niall would stay in Ireland with his. Afterwards, they would both fly back to New York before New Years. 

Niall walked through the airport, following Melissa around and letting her do all the preparations. He looked around the crowded airport where people were arriving and leaving. Some people were embracing each other, laughing, while others just walked by, minding their own business. 

"Niall, come on," Melissa said. She didn't look at Niall but instead kept walking forward. Niall knew she was still a bit angry because of their fight and also because he was too 'busy' yesterday to spend it with her. 

He told her that he was too busy organizing his schedule to make the holiday break longer when in reality he was at home. With Harry. 

He felt bad, he really did. But he also felt happy with Harry. 

-x-

Harry laughed. His laughter bounced off the walls of the large living room. His hands were wrapped around a white mug with a black snowflake on it. The beverage inside was hot chocolate with 2 marshmallows. 

He was dressed in a white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. His hair was softly falling down on his shoulders, his face expression was full of delight and his spirits were high.

The room was dark except for the light coming from the windows, from the moon, and the light from the plasma TV on the wall. 

"I love this part," Harry said to Niall as he looked up at the screen. Niall wanted to see what part Harry loved about the movie but he couldn't get his eyes off Harry himself. He was just so effortlessly beautiful. It amazed Niall. It really did. 

Harry knew Niall was leaving the day after. Niall was the one that suggested having a night in before he left for Ireland for 2 weeks or so. Harry was flying out too, just 2 days after Niall would leave. So this was their little 'see you later'. Of course, they would still text, call, face time, everything. 

But that wouldn't compare to having each other in the flesh. 

Harry drank from his hot chocolate, chewing on a marshmallow. Niall looked away towards the screen, seeing the main couple laughing at something that must have happened a few minutes ago. 

"When are you going to be back?" Niall asked.

Harry shrugged. "I don't know yet. Maybe about the same time as you? I just know I will be back before New Years."

Niall nodded, shifting around in the white couch to get into a better position and making sure Harry's legs didn't fall off his lap. They were both under a large, warm fluffy blanket in comfy clothes, drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows while it snowed outside. It was perfect. Too perfect. 

Harry suddenly snorted and chuckled, his eyes practically glued to the screen. "I cannot believe he just did that."

Niall watched the movie for a few more minutes, a bit envious of how the couple could express their love while he was too tied down to do so. 

When the couple in the movie finally confessed their 'undying love for each other', Niall glanced at Harry once again for the hundredth time. His mug was on his lap as his gaze was still on the screen. His lips were pursed together, the corners of his mouth were slightly upward to create a faint smile on his lips. His eyes looked like they were twinkling but it was actually the light from the TV. 

Niall gripped his own cup, gritting his teeth. 

He was a bit aggravated with himself.

Harry was sitting right next to him, so delicate, so beautiful, so needing to be touched. Niall wanted to kiss him so badly. So, so badly

To grip his soft hips and feel the way his soft lips moved against him. The way his hair would tickle him lightly and how his body feel against his. How Harry would wrap his arms around Niall's neck, bringing him closer and urging to continue. 

Niall blinked those thoughts away, scolding himself for thinking about that again

He wanted Harry. He wanted Harry to be his only. But he also didn't want to hurt Harry because of the decision he has not made yet. He doesn't want Harry to watch him pretend to date Melissa. But Harry makes it so hard without not even knowing it.

Everything about him is what Niall is falling in love with.

And Niall's in too deep to even think about trying to escape. He just can't. Harry's like a magnet for his heart. 

"Niall?" His gentle voiced brought him out of his thoughts. 

"Yeah?" Niall noticed the credits were rolling on the TV screen. He wondered how long he had spaced out. 

"What do you want to do now?" Harry asked, setting his mug down on the coffee table and standing up. Niall felt the warm weight on his lap slip away as Harry walked towards the light switch, turning on the living room lights. 

"Um, I'm not sure. What do you want to do?" 

Harry's adorable smile soon appeared as he seemed excited for something. "Do you have any board games?"

Niall chuckled. "Course I do. Great idea. I'll go get them."

"Okay," Harry said, walking back to the couch and starting to fold the blanket. Niall walked into the hallway that led to his room and other rooms in the apartment. He opened the door that was at the end of the hallway which revealed a small storage room. 

He got as many games he could carry before going back to the living room. Harry was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed. A neatly folded blanket was at his side as he finished the rest of his hot chocolate. 

"Can we play Scramble?"

"Anything you want," Niall smiled, sitting on the carpet and watching Harry set up the game on the coffee table. 

"Just a small heads up, I'm kind of a extremely good player," Harry teased. 

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that," Niall said back. 

"Get ready to lose!"

Both wished the night hadn't ended so quickly. They were having so much fun, even without the board games. It was just each other at some point, talking about their plans for the holidays and maybe slipping in a few stories of their childhood days. 

It got late and they both said goodnight, giving each other hugs and Harry might have slipped in a kiss on the cheek. 

Niall let Harry stay for the night, in the guest room, obviously.

In the morning, Niall was up and early. Melissa would be downstairs waiting for him soon. 

Harry had also gotten up to say goodbye and to go back to his own apartment to start packing and setting everything before he left. 

"Good luck on your trip back to Ireland. I hope you have fun and remember to text me. . . or something," Harry said, hugging Niall. 

"You too. Stay safe," Niall replied, squeezing Harry gently. He didn't want to let the beauty in his arms go. 

"I will," Harry smiled. He cupped Niall's face, reaching to give him one last kiss on the cheek for a while. Niall wasn't always ready when Harry decided to give him kisses on the cheek. So when Harry had cupped his face and leaned in, pressing his lips against Niall's cheek, Niall slightly gasped and grabbed Harry's hips, pulling him in closer. 

"Oh," Harry sounded shocked, his cheeks reddening. 

"Sorry."

"It's alright." Harry tried hiding his blush even though it was obvious. "You should get going before you're late."

"Right, um. . . Goodbye."

". . .Goodbye."

-x-

"That's our plane," Melissa was shaking Niall's hand. Niall shook away from his daydream and got up from his seat. 

He continued to follow Melissa and started to board the plane. After a few minutes or so, he was inside the plane with Melissa, ready to take off once all the other passengers were in. 

"Are you excited?" Melissa held his hand. 

"Yeah," Niall sighed. "Yeah, I am."

~

;)

-Skyxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 520 33
Where Niall makes a plan to date a Slytherin to impress his parents, but there's only one that he truly wants. narry x hogwarts au completed ✓
8.7K 721 30
{sequel to 11:11} ▶In a video chat with Harry◀ "Hey babe I love you" Harry said through the camera. Niall smiled, "Love you too, Harry" ~~~~~ Where...
59.7K 2.5K 23
Harry was just a normal teenage boy from Cheshire; Niall was just a normal teenage boy from Mullingar. They tried the dating scene, and it just didn'...
994 66 10
Where harry meets a demon with the prettiest eyes he's ever seen, and suddenty hell doesn't sound that bad. completed ✓