Not So Bad (WWE)

Por WWESpongefan

Olivia Owens is a young woman running from an abusive relationship, but she only finds more trouble. She was... Mais

Not So Bad (Chapter One)
Not So Bad (Chapter Two)
Not So Bad (Chapter Three)
Not So Bad (Chapter Four)
Not So Bad (Chapter Five)
Not So Bad (Chapter Six)
Not So Bad (Chapter Seven)
Not So Bad (Chapter 8)
Not So Bad (Chapter 9)
Not So Bad (Chapter 10)
Not So Bad (Chapter 11)
Not So Bad ( Chapter 12)
Not So Bad (Chapter 14)
Not So Bad (Chapter 15)
Not So Bad (Chapter 16)
Not So Bad (Chapter 17)
Not So Bad (Chapter 18)
Not So Bad (Chapter 19)
Not So Bad (Chapter 20)
Not So Bad (Chapter 21)
Not So Bad (Chapter 22)
Not So Bad (Chapter 23)
Not So Bad (Chapter 24)Final Chapter

Not So Bad (Chapter 13)

521 12 0
Por WWESpongefan

Olivia woke up the next morning in Seth's warm arms. He had held her close while she slept, she liked this closeness between them. She woke up without having any nightmares and she felt safe laying in Seth's arms. She looked over at a clock, it was almost noon. They went to sleep at about five in the morning so they have at least had seven hours of sleep. She loved the warmth and comfort of being in his arms. She smiled and turned over to face him. He was still asleep and she didn't want to wake him up. She quietly and gently kissed his nose. She saw him smile before he opened his eyes. She was surprised when she realized that he was awake, he smiled at her and kissed her.

"Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning, how long have you been awake?"

"Maybe five minutes. I felt you turn to face me, then I felt you kiss my nose."

"Sorry, did I wake you up?"

"No, Did I wake you?"

"No. Wow, I was really tired. It's almost noon."

"Yeah, but we did go to sleep at about five in the morning."

"Yeah, that's true."

"So how did you sleep?"

"Great. What was even better was that I woke up in your arms."

"So you didn't have any nightmares?"

"Not with you here to protect me."

Seth smiled and kissed her again. They get up and Olivia starts to unpack. Olivia is unpacking and is lost in her thoughts.

"I can't believe I'm really here. I was worried that maybe Seth would turn out like Ryan, but Seth is nothing like Ryan. Ryan really did some damage on me. He made it hard for me to trust anyone, it was almost hard for me to even love anyone ever again. Seth loves me... that's even more hard for me to believe. How does this even happen? Seth is just... the sweetest guy I've ever met."

Seth noticed how quiet Olivia was being and thought that was so unlike her.

"Is something wrong Olivia?"

"No I'm fine. I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"I just can't believe I'm really here with you. The last few days have been crazy. You told me that you love me. It's just unbelievable, like how does this happen? Why me?"

"I don't know how it happened, it's just one of those things that you can't control. Why you? I don't know. When I met you and decided to help you I had no idea that I would end up falling for you, but I did and I'm so happy that you are here with me. I just hope you're as happy here and I am to have you here."

"I couldn't be happier."

"So Olivia... You were talking about possibly wanting to be a part of WWE?"

"Yeah as a character maybe, not as a wrestler."

"I know. Don't worry about that, you're not going to be fighting anyone. Triple H is actually open to the idea of you being part of WWE. He called me a little while ago while you were unpacking and asked me to ask you what you thought."

"Oh wow! That is amazing. So you're saying I can have a job with WWE?"

"If that's what you want."

Olivia screamed out of excitement and literally jumped into Seth's arms and attacked him with kisses. She had only been in a WWE crowd once, but liked what she saw. WWE was really exciting but she was mainly excited because she would get to work with Seth. Everything in her life was turning around. She now had a job, a place to live, and a loving boyfriend. Seth laughed at her excitement.

"So I take that as a yes."

"Yes!"

Seth laughed and tried to calm her down.

"Ok Daniel Bryan... calm down."

Olivia laughed, but was confused. He had never said anything about Daniel Bryan and wasn't sure who he was.

"What? Daniel Bryan?"

"Oh yeah... I never told you about him. He's a guy that fans love. He says Yes! all the time. His fans are called the Yes Movement. He was even WWE Champion after this years Wrestlemania, but he got hurt and had to have several surgeries and give up his title. Then John Cena won it, then Brock Lesnar is the current champion and he won it from John Cena. John Cena almost won it back, but yours truly stopped him."

"I bet fans weren't happy about that."

"Except the anti-Cena fans. No one wanted to see John Cena win again. Not many people want Brock Lesnar as Champion either, but that's why I'm Mr. Money in the Bank. When the time is right, I will cash in my Money in the Bank contract and win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship and prove to everyone once and for all what I've been saying all along, and that being that I am the future of the WWE. Of course I've made some enemies along the way... my ex-Shield members Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, now John Cena and Randy Orton. There are probably more people I'm leaving out. I'm not really a favorite in the WWE right now."

"What's going to happen when you return?"

"I don't know... Triple H wanted me to return as a good guy. This is going to be so weird, but we'll see what happens. It's so weird that all of the sudden parts of the WWE Universe love me again."

"It's because of what you did for me. Everyone thought that you were a selfish jerk that only cared about himself, but you were the only one that saved me from Ryan that night. That was real and I think part of the WWE Universe realizes that. Part of the WWE Universe is starting to realize that maybe you're not so bad after all. But anyway... how are you feeling? How is your side?"

"It's doing better. The stitches are still there and I'm not in as much pain."

"Well that's good. It even looks like it's healing up. So Triple H gave you a whole month off."

"Yeah just to make sure it heals up right and so I can gather my strength for when I return, plus he says I deserve it for all the hard work I've done this year."

"Yeah well... let's see how WWE does without you. I bet by the end of the month, the WWE Universe will be begging you to come back."

"Some people already have. People are very active on social media, I've already seen tweets and Facebook posts of plenty of people wanting me to come back, and unlike CM Punk who left and let down all of his fans I will come back, whether anyone wants me to or not."

Olivia didn't know much about WWE but she could tell that Seth was trying to be in character and got a laugh out of it.

"What's so funny?"

"Yeah... it is going to be weird seeing you play a good guy. You play the bad guy role so well."

"It's definitely going to take some getting used to, but I think I can handle it."

The month went by faster than anyone thought it would. Seth healed up all the way and his stitches came out. Seth and Olivia would now be entering WWE together. Since Triple H turned Seth face, he would have to turn someone heel to balance everything out. Seth was the top heel at the time, who else was going to get heel heat? He still wasn't sure how the WWE Universe would react, but Seth was to address the WWE Universe when he came back. He would have a lot of people to answer to, and a lot of people that wanted to get their hands on him. Olivia was still to remain backstage. She kissed Seth good luck before his music hit. She would be watching backstage and would wait to see if WWE wanted her to go out there later on. Once his music hit, there was a mixed reaction, there were people that still chanted You Sold Out, but half of the crowd was actually behind him, and usually when someone is gone from WWE for a while, they usually get a big reaction when they return to WWE. Seth couldn't believe the reaction he was getting. He was sure it would be a mixed reaction, but it was a huge reaction since a lot of the WWE Universe actually missed seeing him. On the big screen, it showed Seth saving Olivia from Ryan and later on it showed Seth being taken by an ambulance from the court house to the hospital. The people that didn't know what was going on went silent while other people knew since things spread fast on social media. Seth still had some explaining to do. He grabbed a microphone and surprisingly after seeing the video on the screen people were actually quiet instead of chanting You Sold Out at him. Seth's music died down as he was about to speak, he couldn't believe how quiet the crowd was being.

"Wow... you guys are quiet... What's going on WWE Universe?"

The crowd roared back to life, some positive noise and some negative noise. They died down again when they saw that Seth was about to speak.

"You know what... It's great to be back in WWE. Things spread like crazy on social media, some things that are true, and some things that are not true, but after seeing the video footage some of you may already know what's going on while people who may not use social media may not have a clue. For those of you that don't use social media I'll explain in a minute. Let me just say that while I was out last month, I've had time to do a lot of thinking. I've had time to think about my career so far, about what I've done and what I want to do."

The people in the crowd still gave him mixed noise. At the moment he did not hear a single You Sold Out chant. He paused only for a moment to listen to the WWE Universe and then continued to speak.

"Anyway... I still have a bit of explaining to do... Some people may have no idea about what is going on. Well, that first video you saw was of me running through the audience after two people. The first of which is a young woman by the name of Olivia Owens and she is here tonight. Olivia..."

Olivia comes out in front of the WWE Universe. She is nervous, but doesn't let it show. She got a few cheers from the audience and a few people even whistled at her, but most people didn't know what to think about her. She gets in the ring with Seth and is not quite sure about what to do. No one really told her about what her role would be, but she just went along with whatever Seth was doing. Seth continued to speak as Olivia stood there in the ring with him.

"This is Olivia, she is the woman that was in the clip from Raw about a month ago. The man you saw with her was her ex-boyfriend Ryan. Olivia if you would... why don't you tell everyone why I came out to you that night. This is your story to tell."

Olivia grabbed the microphone from Seth and looked out into the crowd and took a breath before telling everyone what happened.

"Ok... So it was about a month ago, I was at my first WWE event. It was the first time I had ever heard of WWE and I thought it would be interesting to be here to see what it was like. Even though I didn't understand everything that was going on, I enjoyed that matches that I saw that night. What I didn't expect was for my ex-boyfriend Ryan to be there. He was a WWE fan and I guess he saw me so he came over to me. The reason why Ryan is my ex-boyfriend to start with... is because when I moved in with him he just changed... When I was eighteen my mom kicked me out, I didn't really have any friends or family members to help me so I was on my own. I found a job, but struggled to pay rent for a trailer. This is the life I lived for about six years, then about a year ago I met Ryan and he told me that he loved me and let me move in with him. Once I moved in with him, he started to change. He started drinking and when he got mad and when things didn't go his way he would take out his anger on me. He would verbally and sometimes physically abuse me. At one point I told him that I was going to leave him if he didn't change his ways. He would tell me he would change and I foolishly believed him. When I was going to leave one night... he beat me and even attacked me with a knife."

Olivia showed everyone the scars that she had on her wrists.

"He was very possessive over me. He thought that if he couldn't have me no one could. Then after he attacked me with a knife he threatened me that if I ever tried to break up with him that he would kill me. I was so afraid, but I knew I couldn't live like this anymore so one day while he was at work, I packed up everything I had and I was going to leave. I took a little bit too long packing and he got home right as I was going to leave. I ran to my car and got in before he got to me. I drove away as fast as I could and I heard him shouting at me. He told me that if he ever saw me again that he would kill me. I was so scared, I didn't want to stop driving. I was so afraid that maybe he was following me so that he could hunt me down and kill me. This is the interesting part. This is how I met Seth, I actually met him before that night on Raw. I found myself a few miles from New Orleans, that's the farthest I've ever traveled from home. I had to stop at a gas station, I was worried that Ryan might have followed me. He didn't, but I still ran into trouble... Maybe I was just a the wrong place at the wrong time. For a while, it was only me, the store owner and some other guy. I did tell you that I had all of my stuff in my car right? So anyway... the guy in the store robbed the store owner and needed to get away fast because he came in on foot. My car was really the only one around. When I found out he was going to steal my car I tried to fight him off, but he attacked me with a knife. Somehow I kicked the knife away, but then he started to beat me and chocking me."

Seth and Olivia looked around, the whole audience was into the story.

"The guy started chocking me and I was almost sure that I was going to die, but that was when Seth showed up and ran him off. Unfortunately... the guy was closer to my car than Seth was so he got away in my car with all of my stuff. Seth stayed with me until the ambulance showed up. Then I was sure that I had seen the last of him, but Seth showed up at the hospital and has been helping me get back on my feet ever since. The reason I was at Raw in the first place was because Seth thought that I need something to take my mind off of everything that happened and he thought that Raw would be the perfect thing since I had never heard of WWE before and had never been at a live WWE event. So that night I was at Raw and I happened to have been traveling with Seth so we had to go back to Miami, which is where I lived and where Ryan lived. Ryan was a WWE fan and unfortunately he was in the crowd that night. He didn't show up until it was time for Seth's match with Dean Ambrose. No one in the crowd did anything, they were either too into the match, or they simply didn't care. Ryan started taking me away against my will. I started screaming for help, but like I said... no one in the crowd did anything. I knew what Ryan was going to do. I saw the knife in his pocket. He was going to kill me as soon as he got me alone. The last thing I expect to happen was for Seth to come up through the crowd. He saw what was going on and ran after me. Ryan almost got away with me, but Seth stopped him at the top of the stairs. I somehow got out of his grip and I ran behind Seth. As Ryan was about to grab me again... Seth stopped him. He grabbed Ryan and put him through a table. I hoped it would have been the last time I would see Ryan, but I knew he was going to cause trouble. He threatened to sue WWE for what Seth did. The only way he wouldn't was if Seth was fired. Stephanie McMahon and Triple H surprisingly did not fire Seth, but Seth and I had to show up in court to take on Ryan in the court case."

Seth interrupts only for a minute.

"Now you will learn why I had to be carried out on a stretcher to the hospital."

"Ryan almost had the court case won, but he showed an edited video with only part of what happened that night on Raw. I showed the court the professional full WWE version of what happened on Raw and I told everyone in the court everything Ryan had done to me so the judge found him guilty and was going to have him locked up in prison."

The crowed cheered and clapped. They were glad Ryan was going to be punished for all he had done to Olivia.

"But you shouldn't cheer because something bad happened in that courtroom. WWE cameras were not allowed to go in to see what was going on with the court case. They only saw Seth being sent to the hospital. When Ryan was sentenced to prison, I couldn't be happier and I wanted to rub it in his face. I told him to have fun rotting in prison. I turned to walk away. What I didn't think about was what was about to happen next... Ryan had a knife at a live WWE event, but he also had in a knife at the court house. I turned to walk away and Ryan surely would have killed me if it wasn't for Seth... Seth saw Ryan was coming after me and Seth pushed me out of the way as the knife entered his side."

Seth didn't have a shirt on and the camera man zoomed in and people could clearly see the scar that was there that wasn't there before, which meant that everything that was being told was the truth.

"So... Seth has been out of action the last month because of me. He sacrificed his career, and even his life to save me. I feel like so much trouble... he saved me three times within a time period of two weeks. I couldn't be more thankful to Seth for all that he's done for me. Seth and the WWE have turned my life around."

The crowd cheer and clap as Olivia handed Seth back the microphone. They were cheering for Olivia for being brave enough for telling her story and they were cheering for Seth for all that he's done. Olivia had told the WWE Universe everything that had happened. The only thing she didn't tell them was about her relationship with Seth. After all, the WWE Universe didn't have to know everything. She wanted to keep their relationship between them.

"Thank you... So while I was out last month, I've been doing a lot of thinking. I know I can't take back what I've done... I Sold Out ok. I turned my back on my brothers Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns because I was selfish, but hey... you guys us more now than we were together as The Shield. At some point we would have to move on and take on our solo careers. Olivia asked me once if I ever regret turning on Dean and Roman... Yeah... I do. I miss the brotherhood we had, we had each other's back."

Seth was going to continue, but The Shield's music, now Roman's music hit and Roman made his way down the stairs. The crowd went crazy seeing Roman. Seth didn't move, but once Roman got to the ring Seth saw the look on Roman's face and wanted to get out of the ring, but before Seth could leave the ring, Dean Ambrose's music hit and the crowd went crazy for him. He came down to the ring. Seth was trapped on both sides. He saw the look on Dean's face and he looked back at Roman. He was sure they had come to get their payback. He wasn't going to run, he was going to face it. He told Olivia to get out of the ring. The crowd was going crazy. Some people still wanted to see Roman and Dean get their payback while another part of the crowd wanted Seth to be safe. He had changed some people's view of him and they didn't want to see Seth get hurt. Olivia nervously looked on at Seth in the ring. Dean and Roman entered the ring and Seth nervously stared at both of them, but didn't run. He was sure that with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns out to get him in the ring at the same time that his days in the WWE were numbered.

(To be continued.)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

42.6K 1.5K 42
Bray has a problem with Roman. No one really understands the real issue that he has with the Samoan. All that had really happened between the two is...
53.7K 1.6K 69
Lucy Rotunda is the daughter of the retired Bray wyatt although, she didn't have a relationship with him until she has to move in with her after the...
1.2K 27 9
Written by request @sethgirl10 Seth Rollins is kidnapped by a crazy fangirl, but what happens when he realizes that there is something much deeper go...
34.3K 1.1K 73
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same about her so she decides to move on with her life but what wil...