Not So Bad (WWE)

By WWESpongefan

Olivia Owens is a young woman running from an abusive relationship, but she only finds more trouble. She was... More

Not So Bad (Chapter One)
Not So Bad (Chapter Two)
Not So Bad (Chapter Three)
Not So Bad (Chapter Four)
Not So Bad (Chapter Five)
Not So Bad (Chapter Six)
Not So Bad (Chapter Seven)
Not So Bad (Chapter 8)
Not So Bad (Chapter 9)
Not So Bad (Chapter 10)
Not So Bad (Chapter 11)
Not So Bad (Chapter 13)
Not So Bad (Chapter 14)
Not So Bad (Chapter 15)
Not So Bad (Chapter 16)
Not So Bad (Chapter 17)
Not So Bad (Chapter 18)
Not So Bad (Chapter 19)
Not So Bad (Chapter 20)
Not So Bad (Chapter 21)
Not So Bad (Chapter 22)
Not So Bad (Chapter 23)
Not So Bad (Chapter 24)Final Chapter

Not So Bad ( Chapter 12)

528 18 3
By WWESpongefan

Olivia woke up the next morning and turned to look next to her. She had slept comfortably in the chair,but now something was wrong. Seth was not in his bed. She was concerned, why was he out of bed when he was hurt, but a more important question would be where did he go? Olivia got up from the chair and left the room. She was worried, she thought that maybe he could be wondering around hurt, but she was also worried because she thought that maybe he had left her there. She tried not to panic, but as each second went by she only became more concerned. She went up to a woman at a desk and asked her if she saw Seth leave his room. The woman apologized and told Olivia that she didn't see him leave his room. Olivia was about to search the whole hospital, but the woman behind the desk tried to calm Olivia down. Olivia's back was turned and she didn't see Seth walk up behind her. The woman behind the desk smiled and talked to Olivia again.

"So you're really worried about him."

Olivia was slightly angry with what she said.

"Well yeah I'm worried about him, why else would I be looking for him?"

The woman could tell that she was upset and only wanted to help.

"I'm sorry, maybe you aren't looking hard enough. Maybe you should look behind you."

The woman smiled and even pointed for Olivia to turn around. Olivia turned around and Seth was right there behind her. He had a little surprise for her behind his back. Before he could even show her, Olivia started freaking out.

"There you are. What are you doing out of your bed? You had me so worried, I thought something terrible happened to you."

They walked back to the room so they could be alone.

"I'm sorry Olivia, I didn't mean to worry you, but the doctor came in and checked on me. He took a look at my stitches and said that I could get out of bed. He told me not to do anything too active, but he told me I could get up and walk around as long as I was careful. I'm sorry Olivia, I really didn't mean to worry you and I tried to get back to my room before you woke up, but I didn't make it. I wanted to make it back to the room before you woke up so I could surprise you."

Seth pulled out the surprise that was behind his back. Olivia smiled as she saw what he had. He had been to a flower store in the hospital, but flowers wasn't all that he had for her. He also bought her a stuffed teddy bear. Olivia, smiled at him and gladly accepted.

"Aw... Seth this is a surprise, but what is the occasion?"

"There is no occasion. Can't a guy just do something nice for his new girlfriend?"

Olivia smiled and blushed, she had to remember that they were a couple now, but this was the first time that Seth had referred to her as his girlfriend.

"You didn't have to. You're still hurt and I really didn't expect this."

Seth smiled and pulled her into a hug.

"That's why they call it a surprise sweetheart."

Olivia smiled at him for a moment and then kissed him. Then she admired the flowers and took a better look at her teddy bear. It was jjust a plain little brown fuzzy bear, bug with a stuffed heart with the words I Love You on it.

"You know what Seth?"

"What?"

"Everyone sees you as a Sell Out, but really, you're just a big sweetheart."

"Hey... sweetheart is my nickname for you. You have to think of something else for me."

"Ok... but you know what I mean... On the outside you may seem like a big tough guy, but really... you're just a big softie... like a teddy bear."

Olivia laughed and realized that was perfect.

"Yeah that's right... you're just a big loveable teddy bear."

Seth laughed, but he liked his new nickname.

"Ok... so I'm a teddy bear."

"No... you're my teddy bear."

They both laughed for a moment until Seth's side started to hurt.

"I'm sorry Seth, I guess we got a little carried away."

"I'll be ok... The doctor said I would be in pain for a while, but the main thing was he wanted to make sure that I could move around without my stitches coming out. The doctor will be in here later on to check on me again. If I'm lucky, I'll get to leave. Triple H gave me the month off so I can heal up all the way and come back even stronger. He said that when I return to action that I will be a good guy. The WWE Universe has been responding to me in a positive way ever since that night on Raw. They even heard about what happened yesterday and I guess they finally got over me turning on Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. Also Triple H said that I can't really play a bad guy and try to get people to hate me when I go around saving people."

"I'm sorry, I ruined your whole storyline didn't I?"

" Don't worry about it, I kind of like being a good guy anyway."

"You are a good guy Seth. Just because you may have played a bad guy role on TV that doesn't make you a bad guy for real. You know what... some girls like the bad guys. So if you really want to do a bad guy role I could always talk to Triple H. Who knows... maybe this Sell Out will have someone that will finally Buy In. One of the things your t-shirt says is "Don't Sell Out, Buy In." I could play a bad girl role if you want me to."

"So now you want to be on WWE cameras?"

"I don't see why not. The bad guy role looks fun."

"It is pretty fun, but I think I'll go with what Triple H wants me to do. I think it would be best if I was a good guy again."

"But it's like I already told you, you already are a good guy to me."

Seth smiled and kissed her.

"Well the main thing is, like everything else that has happened so far, we'll get through it together."

A few minutes later the doctor comes in to check on Seth.

"How are you feeling Mr. Rollins? I understand that you actually got to walk around."

"Yes. I didn't start bleeding, but I am still sore."

"That is to be expected, after all you did just get stitches yesterday. Let me take a look."

Olivia sits quietly as the doctor checked on Seth.

"Well, there is no bleeding, and the stitches look pretty strong so I think that as long as you're not running around or anything like thst, I think that as long as you're careful you can leave. I'll give you something for pain, you were walking around earlier so as long as you carefully walk around, I think you will be ok. You do have her to look after you. If anything goes wrong, just come back."

"Ok, thank you doctor."

Olivia smiled when she heard that they would be able to leave. They could now finally move on without having to worry about Ryan ever again. Seth's car was still at the court house so Olivia tried her best to make room in her car for Seth. Her car wasn't that big, and she still had her stuff with her. Seth wasn't very comfortable, but luckily the court house wasn't far from the hospital. When they got to the court house Seth had to talk to her.

"Ok so we both have our own cars now."

"So do you really want me to move in with you Seth?"

"Yeah, it's like I told you before, I love you and I want you to be with me. I have to know that you are safe."

"Oh well it's a long drive from here to Davenport. The longest trip I've taken was from Miami to New Orleans, and that took sseveral hours. It was the first time I ever left home. "

"It will be ok. Just stick by me and everything will be ok. I personally like traveling with you so after this long trip we can go back to traveling together if that's what you want."

"I would like that very much."

"Ok. But we've got a long way to go."

"I'm ready if you are Seth."

"Ok. Let's go then. So you have my number if you need to call me."

The route from Miami, Florida to Davenport Iowa would take at least a day to travel, but Seth and Olivia both decided to drive through the night. Once they finally got into Iowa Seth called her on her phone.

"We finally made it to Iowa. It won't be too much longer until we get to Davenport. I think we should stop for a break."

"Ok."

Seth pulled up to a gas station where he and Olivia filled up for tbe last part of their trip. It was early in the morning, but the gas station they went to also had a nice restaurant that served breakfast. The restaurant was open so they decided to eat breakfast before finishing up the rest of their trip. They were both happy to get their hands on a cup of coffee. Olivia smiled and picked up the ccoffee.

"Ok coffee, do your stuff."

Seth laughed.

"You were the one that decided to drive through the night. We could have stopped at a hotel to sleep."

"Yeah I know, but you seemed so excited to be on your way home."

"Yeah, but we still could have stopped"

"We could have, but then we would only be like halfway here."

Seth laughed.

"Someone is a little anxious."

"I'm just excited. I finally got out of Florida and now I can live a new life."

"You say that now but one thing I keep hearing from you is that you're cold. Are you sure you won't miss Florida just a little bit."

"The heat yes, but other than that, I won't miss a thing."

Seth and Olivia finish up their breakfast and were about to get back on the road.

"Ok Olivia, the next stop we make should be in my driveway. Just stick by me. You've done great so far. The first thing we can do when we get there is get some sleep. We can worry about unpacking later."

"Ok. Sounds like a plan to me."

After about two more hours of driving they pull up in a driveway.

Seth gets out of his car and Olivia follows him.

"This is it Olivia."

"Wow. This is nice."

"Yeah well I'm not John Cena so I can't afford a big mansion like home yet. I don't even know if I even wa t a house as big as John Cena, but anyway I hope it will be ok."

"It's perfect Seth. Keep in mind that I lived in a trailer park all my life so this is a huge step for me."

"Take a look around and let me know what you think."

Olivia did just that. She looked at the nice kitchen and living room area. There were three bedrooms in the house and two bathrooms.

"Hey Seth?"

"Yeah?"

"So you live here by yourself?"

"I didn't always... My parents used to live here, but they died in a car accident about a year ago."

"Oh... I'm sorry. I didn't know, I shouldn't have asked."

"It's ok. My parents looked out for me. The house was paid for and I'm an only child so they left the house to me in their will. If they didn't I probably would be having a hard time right now."

"Well... why is it that John Cena has so much money. Why should he get paid so much, that's not fair. You work just as hard as he does if not harder."

"It's ok Olivia, John Cena has been in the WWE a lot longer than I have. This is only like my second year being in WWE. Don't worry about a thing. I told you before that money is not really an issue and that it's not the most important thing. So anyway like I said before, lets get some rest and then we can start unpacking."

"Ok, but it's going to take a while to get used to things."

"It will be fine...My home is your home now."

Olivia smiled as he gave her a quick kiss.

"Ok, lets get some rest."

It was five in the morning, but Olivia wasn't going to argue. After driving through the night, she needed the sleep. Seth did have three bedrooms but he would feel better having her sleep beside him and that's the way she liked it too. Olivia climbed in bed and finally got warm under the covers, Seth joined her shortly after.

"Good night sweetheart."

Olivia laughed a little.

"What?"

"It's five in the morning teddy bear."

Seth laughed. He still wasn't used to his nickname."

"Ok... good morning then."

They kissed and then finally fell asleep. Seth remembered that the last time they slept like this, Olivia woke up from a nightmare that almost became reality. It took Seth a little bit longer to fall asleep. He hoped that Olivia wouldn't have anymore nightmares about Ryan ever again, but he was worried that maybe Ryan had scarred her for life. He still felt like Olivia didn't trust him all the way. He watched her sleep peacefully and finally he was too tired to fight sleep anymore. He wrapped his arms around her like he was protecting her. He wanted to protect her in real life, and with his arms around her, he hoped to protect her from any nightmares she may have.

(To be continued. Yay. Someone finally started commenting. I was wondering if I was just wasting my time. I guess not. Someone actually likes my story. :) )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.2K 1.7K 30
"I loved you, I did. I know we had something special, but I can't feel it anymore. It's just not there, and I'm sorry, I really am. But I think you s...
34.3K 1.1K 73
Rose is a WWE superstar and she is love with her best friend who doesn't feel the same about her so she decides to move on with her life but what wil...
12.6K 214 41
My OC Emily Thomas starts off as a three year old at an orphanage. She is adopted by Roman's family. Roman is very protective of her. When he comes t...
3.8K 66 43
Gloria starts out as commentator, then is an occasional interviewer, and now is a pro wrestler. She wants to get her hands on the Women's Championshi...