Darkness Meets Light

Da twerkinstyles

17 year old Jessamine Taylor has just recently moved to California after her parents both get job promotions... Altro

Darkness meet Light
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15 pt 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 40 pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 74
Updating in progress :)

Chapter 20

712K 10.3K 2.5K
Da twerkinstyles

Sorry for the wait!

Btw I want to thank you guys, you all are so supportive and I LOVE your comments :)

It's probably not as long as the first time I wrong this :( sorrryyyy

& I didn't have time too reread it...so yeah

~~~~~

"Jessamine? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Harry yelled, coming toward our table.

"Harry don't yell-" I whined.

People started to look our direction because of how loud he was.

"Stop fucking telling me what to do!" He boomed.

Tears began to well up in my eyes. I was sick and tired of these "mood swings" he has.

"I'm done." I said shaking my head and walking away.

Before I could get anywhere Harry grabbed my arm tightly, "you're not going anywhere until you tell me what you're doing here with this prick!"

"My names Alan by the way.." The man said, raising his hand to get our attention.

"Shut the fuck up!" Harry yelled at him.

"Ow Harry let go!" I yelled as I tried pulling away from his hard grip. He looked at me, his eyes no longer a beautiful green, but dark. Very dark.

It scared me.

We both heard the click of a trigger as we turned toward Alan, who was aiming a loaded gun at Harry.

"Let her go." He demanded.

"Alan don't!" I cried.

Harry dropped me from his strong grasp and walked toward Alan, who was still aiming his gun in our direction. Alan was taken back by Harry's courage to walk up to a man with a loaded gun.

People in the restaurant began to freak out. Some ran out screaming and some were on the phone with police.

In the flash of an eye I heard a gun shot ring through the diner.

My mind spun and I fell to the floor.

I look down to see a wound in my leg, gushing blood. The sight of this much blood made me sick.

Harry must've pushed the gun just in time before it shot him, but it got me instead.

When I looked up I saw Harry punch Alan square in the jaw, knocking him down. Harry jumped on top of him and punched him repeatingly. I could hear bones crunch with every blow.

"Harry!" I yelled, unsure if it was because I wanted his comfort or because I didn't want him murdering someone.

Harry turned around for a split second and look into my tear up eyes. His eyes trailed down to my bloody leg and his expression changed completely.

He jumped of Alan an quickly came rushing to my side. I could hear police sirens outside.

"Oh my god, Jessamine." He said, examining my leg. I let out a sharp gasp as he touched my leg, sending a sharp pain throughout my left side.

"The bullet is still in there, it didn't go all the way through." He said looking up at me. I was biting my lip to keep from crying.

He carefully let go of my leg and grabbed my hand. "It's going to be okay, I'm right here." He said, stroking my hair with his right hand.

"It hurts so bad." I cried putting pressure on it.

"They're almost here, it'll be okay." He said, talking about the ambulance.

Seconds later two men came rushing in to my side. One grabbed a cloth a tied it around my leg to keep the blood from gushing.

Another man came in with a wheelchair. The first two men picking me up carefully and sat me in the wheelchair.

"Be careful with her!" Harry said angrily.

"Harry I'm fine." I said to him harshly.

They rolled me outside, where people swarmed around the scene. Most of them gasped at the sight of my leg.

Slowly they got me into the back of the ambulance, with Harry by my side.

Once we started driving away, Harry grabbed my hand. "I'm so so sorry, Jessamine." He said, I swear I could see tears in his eyes. His lips softly connected with the back of my hand.

"It's okay." I replied.

A younger looking man came up to me, putting an oxygen mask on my face.

"Do you have parents we can contact?" He asked, pulling on gloves.

"My mom." I muffled through the mask.

"I got it." Harry said, taking out his phone.

I heard it ringing before she answered.

"Mrs Taylor? Yeah it's Harry.

We need you to meet us at the hospital

No not your husband, Jessamine

No- No she's okay. There was an accident today at the diner.

Yes I'm right here beside her were almost there.

Okay, okay I'll see you there."

He said as he hung up and put his phone into his pocket.

"She's worried, but she'll be there ASAP." He said smiling.

His smile made my heart melt, with his dimples.

I looked at him and smiled.

"What?" He asked chuckling.

"Nothing, nothing at all." I replied.

The ER guy came up to me with two pills. "Take these for the pain." He said, handing them too me with a water.

-------

I awoke in an unfamiliar room with white walls and many dinging machines.

As I attempted to sit up, my leg began shooting pain.

Sighing, I layed back down and looked around. The clock on the table to my right read midnight. Wow I slept for a while.

I looked to my left to reveal a sleeping Harry. He sat in a chair with his arms and head laying on the edge of my bed.

I carefully stroked my fingers through his soft, curly hair. He ruffled a little bit but didnt wake up. It made me smile.

Seconds later he began moving and looked up.

"Jess?" He asked in a raspy voice.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you okay? Are you thirst? Does your leg hurt bad? Do you need medicine?" He panicked.

"Harry I'm fine." I said, placing my hand on his.

"Thank god, you scared me so bad." He said letting out a long exhale. "I'm so sorry, that was so dumb of me, I shouldn't have-"

"Really I'm fine, for now." I explained.

"I just don't know what happened." He sighed.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"I mean, is I don't know what came over me. I saw you leaving your house, so I followed you to apologize. But when I walked in there and saw that dick- I flipped." He said.

"I didn't know if he was there to hurt you or not." He explained. "I expected the worst."

"Harry, you realize I was there to get answer about my father. Which I didn't get...."

"And you probably won't..." He said quietly to where it was almost inaudible.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Lets just say I have a hard punch..."

"HARRY." I yelled in fear.

"Shh Jess, I didn't kill him. He's alive." He explain which calmed me.

"But he's in jail."

"How aren't you?" I asked.

"Self defense, protecting what's mine." He said smirking.

That comment made me blush to the extreme.

Then I thought about it.

I think I'm falling for Harry Styles.

~~~~

WOOOOO it worked!

Sorry for the wait my loves, glad to have such supportive readers :)

COMMENT

VOTE

best chapter so far? :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

1.7K 4 22
Emma Styles a 16 year old girl, falls in love with the famous Luke Hemmings. When her dad first yells at her about getting a job she was scared but...
318K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
21.2K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...