Hayes Twin Sister

By bayroseliann

Being the little sister and twin to youtube and vine stars Nash and Hayes Grier has its good and bad sides an... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
New Story

30

2.4K 34 16
By bayroseliann

*beep beep beep*

Well isn't an alarm the most annoying sound in the world. I shut it off and got up out of bed. I jumped in the shower but couldn't be bothered to wash my hair since I did last night.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I decided on wearing plain black leggings, an oversided baseball tee and my superstars. I did a light make up and quickly straightened over my hair again leaving it resting on my back. I grabbed my back and put in a few essentials before grabbing my keys.

"Good morning" I shout through the house. "And goodbye" I shout again and head out to my car.

"Wake up" I scream pulling the covers off Blake. "I'm leaving in 15" I shout again and head downstairs to wait.

"Ok I'm ready" she says walking to the kitchen 10 minutes later.

"Starbucks" I scream and run out the house to my car.

We get our drinks and do the short 5 minute drive to school. This is our normal before school routine, I go to Blakes we go Starbucks and still on the wall outside school and watch everyone walk in waiting for the bell to ring.

"Blake look the slag just arrived!!" I screamed and pointed to Mia walking into the school.

"Ooh girls you better watch out its misses fuck your lad!" she screams and I can't hold my laughter.

"Shut up" Mia hissed.

"Nah that shit is too hard for me" Blake smirked.

"Like keeping your legs closed" I shout and she lowers her head and walks away.

"That was kinda harsh" Hayes said walking up to us on the wall.

"So was her ruining my relationship" I smugly say and get off the wall to head inside.

"Where we gotta go first?" Blake asked me.

"Home room" I sigh.

"Ok shall we head that way?" she asked and I nodded my head. Just as we reached the door the over speaker rang.

"Addilyn Grier to student office"

"Ok, I guess I'll see you later" I say give Blake a hug and head over to the student office.

"Hello you wanted me" I say.

"Yes it's nothing bad I need you to look after a new girl who has started this year" Mrs Longer started. "Her name is Andrea and she does not have a schedule as of yet so take her to your lessons and make sure you look after her" she smiles and walks to the side revealing a gorgeous girl with dark brown almost black hair.

"Hey im Addilyn but call me Addy" I smile.

"I'm Andrea Russett" she smiles.

"Addy Grier" I smile.

"Wait Grier?" she asked.

"Yeh?" I say questionly.

"Nash and Hayes sister?" she asked and I nodded my head. "Wow Omg" she smiles.

"Hey I know you youtuber thought I recognised your face" I smile and she returned it.

"Ok better get to home room" I smile and she nods and we head to the home room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 354 29
Lexi Grier is Nash Grier's twin sister that is also internet famous. Lexi Grier is a famous Youtuber with 2 million subscribers. She knows not in a b...
1K 51 20
Hi, my name is Hailey Morgan. I was abandoned by my parents when I was only a little girl. I moved to live with my aunt, although she travels a...
15.4K 342 63
Avalon Grier is Hayes and Nash's little sister. She goes to public school while they are home schooled. And at school she goes by Ava. But she's bull...
43.7K 569 42
Hey! I'm Nash little sister ,Katie Grier. And my life can be a little complicated being a vine famous and YouTube famous girl. My brother won't let...