Above the Water ➳ Gajevy (Boo...

Autorstwa _Fandom14_

As much as there happy to be human they have to figure out how to get back home. Or will home come to them? F... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
For those who didn't get the memo

Chapter 8

782 51 7
Autorstwa _Fandom14_

Levy's P.O.V

I woke up and found Gajeel at the foot of the bed.

"Why does it feel something is scratching me?" I whispered lifting the covers.

"Meeeow!!" Patherfish purred scratching my arm.

"Are you hungry boy?" I petted his head.

I went out for a walk near the beach. The beach where Gajeel and I became human. I kicked out off my shoes making my way into the salty water. In no time I caught a fish and threw it to Pantherfish. I buried my wet feet in the sand and watched as he nipped on it.

Out in the distance of the sea was a small boat. It was hard to make out the people on it but by the looks of it the boat was sinking. I ran to the boat. On the deck I could see Gray and Lisanna.

"Gray-sama!" Called out Juvia. I dived in the water. My eyes widen as I realized I was drowning and I flared my arms and my legs but I kept going down. I could see the sun as I tried to call out for help. Suddenly arms wrapped around me and I could feel the thumping of the tail. A mermaid tail. The scales brushed against my legs.

I gasped letting air full my lungs, "Juvia! Thank you!" She smiled helping my onto the ship.

"Gray!" I called out to him.

"Levy I'm right here!" He replied surprisingly calm.

"Follow me! Lisanna is this way!" I ran with him.

"Where is she?" I looked around.

"Right in that room" He pointed as I entered.

"Good Luck...Levy.." He laughed walking away.

"GRAY!!!!" I banged on the locked door. He looked at me with red eyes and an evil grin.

Gajeel's P.O.V

I woke up seeing no signs of Shrimp. I headed out to see if she was at the beach.

"Patherfish?" I went up to the cat. He tugged at the foot of my jeans and started walking. I titled my head and followed the black cat.

He lead me to the deck where I saw a sinking ship.

"Levy!!!" I shouted.

"She must be in the ship!!" Juvia yelled. Without thinking I jumped into the water and swam into the boat. Door after door I could find no signs of her.

The last door had chains and I tried ripping them off. Breaking down the door I found Levy unconscious.

"Levy!!" I lied her down on the deck. Her face was pale as I checked her pulse. My heart raced faster.

There was no pulse.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

743K 27.4K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.1M 36.6K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...