Thanks to my dog (Hayes & Cam...

By awsumMc

Two girls from Canada will go to LA this summer. But what will happen when their dog and Hayes' dog meet? More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 34

6 0 0
By awsumMc

Val's POV

"Let's go on a shopping spree" I suggested while we were walking

"That's a good idea" Marie said and we spotted a mall not too far from us.

We entered and our eyes widened. We saw every stores that we wanted; pink, vs, forever 21, Michael Kors, lululemon, under armor, Sephora, Mac, American Eagle...

"Are you ready?" Marie asked

"Hell yea" and we started to run in those stores and buy everything we liked.

We bought bras, panties, yoga pants, leggings, pants, jeans, shirts, dresses etc...

"We need to do a piercing" I said

"Oh ya, I need two another ones on my bottom ear and I'll do one on my cartilage later" Marie said

"We should do one on our belly button" I said

"Omg yes"

We walked into Claire's and asked for the piercings. Marie suffered more than me cause she did her ears and belly button and I only did my belly button. It actually looked really cute.

"Let's go eat now, I'm hungry af" I said walking to the food court.

"Hey Val" I hear someone say then I turned around to see Tez (Hayes' bff)

"Oh hey Tez" I said confused

"I'm gonna leave you too" Marie said walking to KFC.

"I wanted to see if you were okay since Hayes broke up with you"

"Oh I'm fine don't worry"

"Do you need help with those bags?" he asked taking them.

I could tell that he was flirting with me but who cares. I don't like him or anything but it'll be cool to be his friend.

He insisted to bring us back home but like we're not kids anymore, we can take care of ourselves.

*a week later*

No I'm not seeing Tez and yes I'm still single but today is the day that I'll be on The Ellen Show!!!

I wanted to be fancy but not too fancy so I wore a red dress and black high heels (1st outfit on top). I curled my hair and had almost full makeup on.

"Marie I'm going, the car is outside waiting for me" I said hugging her

"Good luck"

"Thank you"

It was almost my turn to be on set with Ellen but I was so damn nervous.

"Please welcome Valerie Legault" Ellen said and everyone started clapping.

I entered and danced a little to the song, kissed Ellen on the cheeks and sat down.

"So tell me, how are you?" she asked

"I'm so happy right now" I said

"That's good, so you are a competitor in Dancing With The Stars season 22 right?"

"Yes" everyone started clapping

"When did you start dancing?"

"I think I started dancing when I was 3 years old, it's like a passion to me"

"Did you ever dated Hayes?"

"Wow already?" Everyone laughed

"Actually yes, we dated for couple months then he left to go with Jordyn Jones I think a week ago, but I'm totally fine and I hope they'll be happy together" everyone clapped

"Wow that's a good spirit, don't go, after the pause Valerie will dance for us" Ellen said

"Are you ready to dance?" Ellen asked me

"I think I am" I got changed and went on the stage.

After the show ended, everyone greeted me and I felt loved.

"That was amazing" Ellen said hugging me

"Thank you so much"

"I'm doing a party next weekend, invite Marie, I'll like to talk to her. See you there"

I can't even, Ellen just invited me to one of her parties and Marie is invited too! I need to text her.

Val😍: guess what?

Marie💗: what?

Val😍: we're invited to one of Ellen's parties next weekend!!!!

Marie💗: omfg shut up r u serious?

Val😍: will I really joke bout something that important?

Marie💗: OMG I think I'm about to die.

Val😍: don't die I'm coming

I went back home and Marie jumped on me screaming stuff like 'omfg' 'what are we going to wear?'

"Calm down" I said to her

"Oh I watched you and you were amazing"

"Thanks"

"I gotta go but I'll see you later" Marie said before walking out of the house.

I was all alone and I needed a friend so I invited Tez.

Cameron's POV

Finally I was going to hang out with my girlfriend. I wanted us to film a video for my channel.

"Yo what's up" she said kissing me

"Hey babe" I kissed back

She was pretty, she was wearing a black long crop top with a pair of jeans and a red flannel work adidas shoes.(2nd outfit on top)

"So what YouTube video are we going to do?" she asked taking a seat.

"I was thinking of the Chapstick challenge"

"Really? If you wanted me to kiss you, you could've just ask"

"I really want your kisses and that video so get up"

I settle my camera and I did the intro.

"What's up guys, so today, I'm with my wonderful girlfriend and we're doing the..."

"Chapstick Challenge!" Marie said

"If you don't know what that is, you kiss the person with the Chapstick flavor on your lips and they have to guess it"

"I'll start" Marie said covering her eyes

I put a Chapstick on my lips and kissed her.

"Can I just say that your lips are so sweet" she laughed "strawberry and banana"

"Yes!" I screamed

"Yay, okay your turn" I cover my eyes and get a kiss from Marie.

"Um, fruit punch"

"Nope, tropical"

"What, it's almost the same thing"

"No it's not" she laughed

"Okay let's continue"

We finished the video and we were now cuddling on the sofa when the bell rang.

"I'm going to take it" I got up and opened the door to see Grayson, Ethan and Aaron.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked but they enter

"We're here to chill and we're bored," Grayson said

"Hey Marie " they said

"Hey guys"

"You can't stay" I said almost mad

"Cam, it's okay" she said and everyone sat on the couch watching the movie and talking to each other.

It wasn't that bad, I was actually appreciating it.

Marie's POV

"You guys want anything?" I asked getting up

"No thanks" they said

I walked in the kitchen to take a glass of water and when I was about to go back in the living room, I heard Cameron.

"I love Marie and stuff, but she's not Rachel, she'll never be Rachel. Rachel is something that I can't describe and our relationship was amazing. Not that everything that I have with Marie is bad but..." I drop the glass of water.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.1K 16
Chloe and Cameron Dallas are siblings and they are really close.Chloe is like a little sister to all the magcon boys. She has a crush on Matt. Bu...
37.3K 614 39
Imagine your cameron Dallas's famous sister
71.3K 1.3K 20
Makenna, Cameron Dallas' sister, gets a chance to go on Magcon Tour. One of the boys interest her, and she tries to get to know him. Will he love her...
932K 13.7K 41
When Tiffany LeBrant meets new kid Cameron Dallas will she fall utterly in love. Or will past flings and drama, and fame ruin everything?