Phantom Of Sexual Nightmares

By Strxzz

**DISCLAIMER** This story has not been edited or revised. Since I first wrote this story while I was in my t... More

Prediction....
Disaster
Wakeup Call With Suprises Part 1
Wakeup Call With Surprises Part 2
Fears Coming In Dreams
Hypnotized Slave
Three-Eyed Gypsies
Medusa's Bate
'Snow' Patricia White
Sleeping Patrica
What If.....
Patricia In The Scary Date
In The Nightmares Part 1
In The Nightmares Part 2
Nightmare Into a Dream
Carrying A Nightmare
Three-Eyed Cats
Through The Woods Part 1
Coming Soon!
Through Woods Part 2
Major Side Affect
Stuck At The Ball Part 1
Fear Passing Nightmares
Optical Illusions And Queen Akasha
Back To The Path
Awaken
Epilogue
Sequel Is Now Available!
Would Y'all Read This?

Rude Awakening

8.7K 411 51
By Strxzz

Patrica Mom In MM

Patrica

"Welcome darlings." the lady says.

"Uh we came to talk."

"Sit down."

I sat down and she put her hands on mine. She closed her eyes and jumped. "Oh my heavens..... He came to you and you were bleeding and stuff...."

"How you know?"

"I went to your nap but that was just nap...... The sleeping is worse.... The dream catcher won't work because you waited too late.... I'll try to find somethin but by then don't go to sleep."

"I'll try not to."

"Don't tell anyone only us three shall know if you tell then he might kill you and those people he know."

"Okay." I nodded and we all left.

"I'll call you to come and you make sure she doesn't sleep."

"Okay." Patty nods.

We got up and left back home.

Night Time

"Okay we ate dinner and I needa go take a bath."

"Don't go to sleep."

"I'm not okay?" I said I went upstairs into my bathroom.

While I took my shower I can feel someone behind me. I turned and no one was not there.

I shook my head and finished. When I stepped out I put my tank and shorts on then put my hair into a messy bun.

It's ten and I feel tired as hell. Maybe I need to drink sum to me up. I drunk a Malibu and a apple ciroc.

I feel drunk and I needa stay uppp. Hehe.

"Patty ..."

"What?"

"I'm tired." I whined.

"Nope don't ya dare."

Why I couldn't go to sleep? Oh well...

"Okay I'll be upstairs on NY bed watchin live and baseball or wha eva tha hell it's called."

I went watched the movie and I seen the shadow again. Then my eyes shut.....

Dream

I was at a dinner and I seen my mother with her dog princess. "Patrica darlin ya made it "

"Wait mama why are you and why am I dressed like this?"

"I'm glad you got with that great guy. I mean y'all been together since then."

"Wait huh?"

"Hey baby." I turned around and seen the phantom but in a different outfit with a tux with a huge ass smirk.

"Honey it's about time you find your husband."

"Husband wait a-"

"Okay everyone." I seen patty walk out with a guy.

"No,no,no. I needa uh go to the ladies room and powder my nose? Gotta blast!"

I smiled and ran into the ladies room. I took deep breathes until he appeared. Oh shit...

"Hello Patrica we meet again..."

"I don't know you....."

"Lemme introduce myself, I'm August." he sticks out his hand with a smile.

"Go away from me!" I yelled.

"You can't go no where..."

"Wh-why?"

"I decided what I wanted."

"Which is?"

"You....."

I hid in a stall and crawled to another one. I put my feet on side walls and I held on.

"Where did you go!" he yell.,

"I know..."

"No... No... No...."

He busted the door and saw me. He pulled me out and the room changed.

It was maze and I knew this would've be horrible much more.

I started to run to find a way out and it got more blurry. I seen August catch up and I try to run fast as I could.

The door was locked and it was blurry I couldn't see. The door opened and I almost fell down the pit until I was grabbed. "Woah."

"I can't see."

"I know." he says with excitement.

He starts to bite down my neck and blood comes from it. I noticed I couldn't scream because my mouth was zipped up. And there was no zipper and he whispers in my ear.

"You're so beautiful."

"Mph!" I shook my head and I couldn't move.

"So yah think tha fortune teller gon stop me?"

My eyes widened and he smirks. What.... How he...

"I follow ya when ya awake and I seen ya in tha shower. I mean damn doe. Tha body is all hidden up for who?"

Not you.... I thought

"Oh its fah me and while ya sleep ya all mine."

"Mph!" he bit down my bottom lip which blood came from. Don't this nigga know he got fangs?

"You're blood is O positive."

I swea this nigga is creepy. I wanna wake up now!

He put his hand into my panties. Kissed my lips so I won't make a noise.

When be finished I leaked all over his fingers. He bit down my body and blood came much more. The room spun and I fell into his arms.

I fluttered my eyes and woke up. Why can't I wake up now?

Patty

No! She's sleep and can't wake up!

Shit what to do.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 2.5K 36
This book is dumb and for fun‼️‼️ I apologize for ALL errors and hope you somewhat enjoy
52K 1.6K 17
levianna 15 year old levi aka is the most prettiest gurl u will ever see she damn near the badest to ever set foot in chicago only one minor set bac...
889K 36.6K 34
My name is Paisley Leah Richardson. 16 and a Junior. I have a very big waist with a few rolls on the side. My stomach is a bit overboard, also known...
30.2K 1.5K 14
When a Childish girl marry to her cold professor Husband Let's see if they fall for each other or things go more complicated .. Story written by Jeo...