Dumb Luck

By Sinister_Penguin

What would you call that instance where you just meet someone who lets say, a famous rockstar? Calum seriousl... More

Dumb Luck
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
*note*
•Chapter 47•

•Chapter 48•

1.1K 67 32
By Sinister_Penguin

"Damn girl, your face got rekt" Megan said in awe as she was patching up Clarice's scratched up face.

"If you think that's terrible, you should see the other girl" Calum commented from one of the spare beds in the nurse's office.

Megan turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm still lost on what really happened. All I heard was you got into a fight with one of the school Barbie dolls" the nurse said.

"That I did" Clarice grinned proudly, smiling through the pain despite her right cheek, which was now turning into a bruise.

"Where's the other girl then?"

"In the locker rooms. One of the teachers are taking care of her" Calum supplied.

"What did you even do to her?" Megan asked, her curiosity spiking.

"It wasn't pretty" Clarice

"Do you mean what you did to her or just her in general?" Calum asked with a hint of a smile.

Clarice looked at Calum. She wasn't expecting that one.

"That was savage. I love it" Megan laughed.

Calum laughed as well with Clarice following the hysterics. After the three of them calmed down, Megan finally finished patching up the scratches on Clarice' face.

"You sure you don't have any bruises under there?" Megan asked as she pointed at Clarice' shirt.

"Nope" she answered.

"You still haven't explained what really happened" the nursed pressed.

Clarice smiled as she layed down on the bed that she was on.

"It started with me telling that she didnt have a dick"

---

She then stood beside her as if to whisper a secret to her.

" The one thing that you don't have is..."

Personality?

Manners?

A functioning Brain?

"... A Penis"

And that kids, was when she lost it

Rebecca screamed out as she grabbed a fistful of Clarice's hair with one hand and slapped her with the other hand.

The half-Asian girl tried to push her off but instead she accidentally ripped off Rebecca's extensions.

The act surprised the blonde girl and let go of Clarice's hair. She stepped back touched her hair.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!" She screams as she charged at her opponent.

Clarice, not letting her anger get the better of her, slammed the heel of her palm at Rebecca's nose.

The blonde girl stumbled back as she held her bleeding nose.

"YOU BROKE MY NOSTHE!" She yelled out.

Clarice let out a snort, despite her burning scalp, and held back a comment about nose jobs.

The people in the cafeteria started gathering and chanting 'fight' like the 5-year-olds they are.

Calum tried to stop the fight but was pulled into the crowd by a few guys.

The blonde girl seemed to recover and aimed to scratch out Clarice's face.

The half-Asian girl quickly dogged her adversary's hands. She didn't notice one of the chairs behind her so she stumbled back.

Rebecca saw her opportunity and tackled her to the ground.

The blood from her nose dripped unto Clarice's white shirt making the other girl cringe inwardly. Bloodstains are bitch to get rid of.

Rebecca got a few scratches below Clarice's left eye and on her right cheek before she was pushed off.

Clarice then grabbed the nearest thing, a bowl of mystery meat, and threw the contents at Rebecca.

The contents of the bowl flew directly into Rebecca's face and some, into her hair.

The blonde girl screamed something incoherently as she grabbed the nearest thing she could, a plastic knife, and charged at Clarice.

Luckily, the other girl anticipated Rebecca's move and grabbed her wrists before she could do any serious damage.

They were at it for a few moments before the doors burst open, revealing the school principal and a few of the teachers.

"Will someone get them off each other and tell me what the hell is happening?!" He yelled.

---

"Damn"

"I know. the bitch almost stabbed me with a plastic knife. Not the classiest way to go" Clarice concluded with a hair flip.

"This is serious though. I mean, she almost got you" the nurse said with concern.

"Please, I had it all under control"

"What do you mean?"

"There were people all over the place so if someone asks, they'll say I was only defending myself"

"Sneaky. Love it"

---

"Anybody want to start?" The principal asked as he stood in front of his desk.

There were a total of 7 people in the office. The principal, One of the lunch ladies, One of the teachers who helped in breaking up the fight, Calum, Clarice, Rebecca, and Megan, the school Nurse.

Rebecca had a bandage on her nose and a few all over her face and yet she still managed to look smug.

"Nobody wants to start?"

Silence

"Okay then. bring in one of the interviewed students" he spoke to the currently present teacher.

A few moments later the teacher came back followed by a student.

Both Clarice and Calum's eyes widened in surprise. They both thought the same thing. Those didn't bode well for them both.

"You. Start talking"

Rebecca smirked at her friend but she was met with a blank look.

"She started the whole thing" Krista said as she pointed to Rebecca.

The principal nodded, urging the girl to continue.

After a few minutes, Krista was excused and went out of the office.

"We contacted your parents and they are on their way. We can easily say that this was an act of self defense" the principal stated.

"WHAT?!" Rebecca screamed

"I believe I made myself clear Ms. Reynolds. We're only waiting for your parents to discuss your suspension"

Rebecca was red with anger.

"Do you know I am?!" She yelled

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do and I don't remember caring. You are a student so that means while you're enrolled here, I'm in charge" the principal replied.

This seemed to shut Rebecca up, but it was obvious that she was still angry.

Megan and Clarice were both trying their hardest to not laugh.

A few moment later, the door opened, revealing Rebecca's parents, Glenda and a person who Calum didn't expect to show.

"Mom???"

---

*descends from the sky Ina ball of pink fire*

I apologize about that fight scene bc I'm not really good at making them so...

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS :D

Oh and if you also ship Janiel, I love you

Till my next update 😘

*turns into a flock of flamingos and flies into the sunset, making a pattern that looks like a D*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 43 55
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, a well known pop punk bad all over the world. Calum Hood met a fan and only a fan of their music. She doesn't fangirl and all. T...
6K 26 49
Kyra Hood is the step-sister of Calum Hood and is the 5th member of the popular band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Kyra starts to develop feelings for her clo...
283K 8.7K 52
Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band. It really isn't something that he shou...
1.2K 126 40
Just go left down that cliff and just tumble for a while.... Then you'll be there. American Idiots are going on tour with 5SOS. Let's just say that...