All I Want is You

By Inahan86

Past experience has thought her to be stronger and dependent. She has worked hard to ensure she has a better... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final Chapter

Chapter 13

24.1K 424 10
By Inahan86

Chapter 13

“I guess they abandon us,” chuckled Leo.

Luna glared at him, “You know they going to do that, don’t you!” she accused him.

“No,” defend Leo raising his right hand, “Honestly, I swear I don’t know they’re going to leave.”

Luna grunted and fiercely pushed him away from her. Grabbing her clutch bag, she tried to leave but Leo quickly grabbed her arms, “Where you’re going?” he asked.

She tried to pull away from him but he held her firmly, “I’m going home,” she angrily said to him, “Let go of my hand.”

“I’ll take you home,” he offered but didn’t released her arm.

“No!” she protest and tried again to free her arms from him, “I can go home myself!” she said in the same angry tone, “Let me go!”

“No, no way I’m going to let you go. You’re coming with me whether you like it or not,” he said firmly and dragged her with him out of the restaurant.

“You can’t force me to follow you!!” she screamed once they were outside and vigorously tried to make him released her arm.

“Oh, yes, I definitely can,” he said and without warning carried her over his shoulders.

“Put me down!!” she yelled hitting his back at the same time, “Put me down!!” but Leo ignored her and continued to carry her to his car.

He finally put her down when they arrived at his car. He opened the door, “Get in the car!” he ordered her in an authoritative voice

“No!!” she stubbornly yelled at his face.

“Get in before I force you!!” he warned.

“No!!” she yelled again, “You can’t force me!!”

“Like hell I can!!” he yelled back and their faces as only inches away. They both froze looking at each other face and directly into each other eyes. Before Luna could move, Leo grabbed her waist pulling her closer to him and fiercely crushed his lips on hers. She was stunned at first but after realizing what happened, she tried to protest by hitting and pushing him but Leo didn’t stop. Instead he forced further biting her lower lips forcing them to open. She opened her mouth to say something but Leo took the opportunity to put in his tongue inside her. Once it’s in, she lost all her control. Her knees weaken and she slipped her arms around his neck to prevent her from falling down. Leo could feel she’s finally giving in and stopped fighting him. He pulled her closer and deepened his kiss making her moan. She didn’t protest any longer and accepted his kiss, kissing him back the way he wanted her to; the way she wanted it too. They both moan with pleasure.

They were in the world of their own. They totally forget about their surrounding and concentration in tasting each other lips. All the worries have vanished from her head. Gone all the worried about Leo’s mother founding out about them. All that matters right now was his kisses.

“Hey get a room guys!” somebody teasingly yelled at them while his friends laughed. They both finally pulled apart. Luna face was blushed and she tried to hide her face with his while Leo chuckled hugging her closer to him.

He said softly to her, “So you still sure you don’t like me?”

Luna blushed and bites her lips. Leo could feel her embarrassments and it makes him chuckled, “You think you could easily get rid of me?” he asked before kissing her again. “I think we better go somewhere before someone asked us to get a room again,” he whispered, “Let’s go somewhere we could talk.”

“But…,” she tried to protest.

“Please,” he pleaded, “Don’t run again for third time.”

“Third time?” questioned Luna looking at him.

He nodded, “Yeah, first time was at my party and last night was the second one,” he explained.

“At your party?” she bites her lips and blushing. He knew it’s her.

“I could never forget our kiss. I’ve been looking for you all this time. Now I found you and I don’t think I would able to let you go again,” he told her honestly. “I’m sure you’re not the “kiss and leave” type of girl,” her teased.

Luna shook her head softly, “Let’s go then,” he said ushering her into his car.

“But…’ she hesitated.

“Please,” he pleaded again. Luna sighed nodding her head at the same time. Without wasting much time, Leo drove them away.

“Where you’re taking me?” she asked him.

“Somewhere to where we talk,” he told her.

“Where?” Luna asked again.

“I’ll tell you when we reach there,” he winked and Luna glared at him making him chuckled.

After a few minutes drive, they finally arrived at their destinations. Luna looked at their surroundings through the window, “Where are we?” she curiously asked.

“My secret hiding place,” he told he, “Let’s get out. The view is amazing.”

Luna smiled and followed him out, “Wow,” she said looking at the view. They were on top of the hills and they could see the town from above.

“Beautiful isn’t it?” he said standing next to her, “I love this place. I found it when I was 16. I came here when I want to be alone and think,” he told her.

“So this is your hiding place?” she asked.

“Yep,” he nodded, “Nobody knows about this place,” he looked at her and chuckled, “Well you do now and I have to kill you to keep the secret,” he jokedpretending t­­o strangle her.

She laughed at his jokes. Gosh, she has a beautiful laugh, Leo thought to himself. “I changed my mind. I think I’m not going to kill you. I’m going to kiss you instead,” he told her.

She smirked and hit him softly, “We’re supposed to talk,” she reminded him, “Not to do anything else.”

“Why don’t I just kiss you,” he teased, “I know that will make you agreed with what I suggest.”

Luna glared at him and pouted her lips. She turned around pretending to leave but Leo managed to grabbed her arms again, “Sorry, I’m just joking. I love teasing you,” he pulled her arms and they sit on top of his car, “Now let’s talk.”

“What you want to talk about?” she asked him.

“Why are you avoiding me? From the way we kissed, I know you like me a lot as much as I like you,” he admitted.

Luna looked down at her fingers. Should she tell him the truth? Tell him about his mother warning? She asked herself.

Seeing her remained quiet, Leo started, “You can tell me everything Luna. Tell me why? Is it really has something to do with me being rich? It’s not my fault to be born rich. Anyway like I said earlier, you didn’t mind being friends with Nikita and Andrew but why not with me? They are rich too.”

Luna sighed, “You can’t compare yourself with them, Leo,” she said softly.

“Why, not? They are same with me, rich man’s son and daughter,” he said to her. He wanted her to tell him the truth. He wanted to know what his mother had said to her that make her willingly obeyed with his mother command.

“It’s complicated Leo,” she said, “We are in two different worlds.”

“Really? I didn’t realize that. All I know that we both are in the same world, Earth but I do feel like I’m in the moon when we’re kissing,” he teased.

Luna blushed, “Leo you know what I mean,” she chuckled.

“No I don’t,” he shook his head, “Enlighten me.”

Luna bites her lips, “Me and you….” she tried to find the right words to explain to him, “You and me….” pointing at him and herself back and fro.

“Ok….,” Leo nodded his head teasingly, “Me and you, you and me……”

Luna laughed, “You should laugh more often,” Leo comments, “You look beautiful when you laugh.”

Luna blushed, “And you really look cute when you blushed,” he told her.

“Stop it,” she playfully scolded him,” You’re making me blush.”

He chuckled and then gave her a serious look, “Now, tell me, ok.”

Combing her hair with her fingers, Luna took a deep breath and started to explain to him again, “You and me, we are different.”

“Of course we are,” Leo injected, “You’re a girl and I’m a guy,” he joked.

“Leo,” Luna chuckled, “Be serious ok. I’m trying to tell you something.”

“Ok, ok,” he chuckled too, “I’m sorry, please continue.”

Luna playfully glared at him before start again, “As I was saying, you and I are different. We’re different in a lot of things,” Leo started to say something but Luna stopped him, “Don’t say anything until I’m finished.”

“Ok,” he sighed, “I’m sorry.”

“I think you should know something about me,” she said, “My mother is your maid,” she finally told him.

She expected him to be shocked to know the truth about her but instead he didn't. He looked at her and smiled, “I already know that,” he simply told her.

“How?” she asked, “Nikita told you?”

“No, my mother told me,” he said to her.

“Oh,” Luna bites her lips, “Then you know now why we can't see each other.”

“No, I don't know why?” he shook his head acting dumb, “Tell me why.”

Luna sighed, “Don’t you understand, a maid’s daughter cannot be friends with her mother's employer's son.”

“Oh, really?” he dumbly asked, “Are there any rules on that written somewhere, because I don't remember reading such rules?”

Before Luna could say anything, Leo added, “I know whose rule that is. It’s my mother’s. Am I right?” Luna tried to deny it but Leo cut it off, “You don’t have say anything, Luna. I know my mother. She’s always like to differentiate peoples, according to ranks and standard but not me.”

“Don’t you feel ashamed to be friends with someone like me? You are up here, while me, I’m below here,” she said to him exactly what his mother said to her.

“I don’t care who you are. I didn’t care whether you’re rich or poor. I like you Luna. I really do. I never felt anything like this about any girl before but with you its felt different,” he told her.

“But I can’t be your friend Leo,” she said softly.

“Why?” he asked, “Did my mother say something to you? Did she threaten you yesterday? Is that why you tell me you don’t like me? Is that the reason why you want me to leave you alone?”

Luna remain quiet, didn’t know whether to admit the truth to him.

“That’s what happened, isn’t it? She threatened to fire your mother?” he queried.

“She has a reason for doing that. She just wanted the best for you,” said Luna softly looking down at her fingers.

“Who knows you might be the best one for me?” Leo said to her, tilting her chin and made her face him. “Maybe we should show her how you are better than the other girls she tried to match-make with me.”

“No Leo,” Luna shook her head, “If you mother found out that you’re with me, especially at this very moment, both me and my mother will be in trouble. I can’t have my mother losing her job. We both need all the money we could earn so that I could further my studies. It’s my dad dream to see me further my studies. I can’t let his dream slipped away just like that, Leo,” she explained to him.

“And I don’t want you to slip away from me,” he pressed. “Like I said earlier, I like you Luna. I like you a lot. I can’t stop thinking about you. Last night, I can’t even close my eyes because I keep thinking about you, thinking about making you seeing me again.”

“But….” Luna tried to reason out with him.

“I have a suggestion,” he injected, “We could still see each other without my mother knowledge.”

“Leo….,” she shook her head disagree with him but he put his fingers on her lips stopping her from saying anything.

“No, hear me out. We could see each other in secret. We could meet at Jake’s everyday after you finished your work or whenever you free,” he suggested.

Luna still shook her head afraid to agree with what he suggested, “Please Luna, please,” he pleaded, “I’ll make sure my mother wouldn’t find out about us. Anyway, my mother would never come to Jake’s. Nikita and Andrew have promised to help us to meet secretly. Nikita would bring you there and I’ll be there waiting for you. We will never go to places where I knew my mother would be. We could make this place our secret meeting place if you like. ‘Nobody knows about this place, not even Andrew, just you and me.”

Luna hesitated, “I don’t know Leo, it’s too risky,” she said to him.

“Just gives it a try. I know it will goes well. Believe me,” he pleaded again.

“What if your mother still find out,” she voiced her concerned.

“If she ever find out, I’ll try to reason out with her. I’ll do my best to make her understand about us,” he promised her. “Please Luna, please gives us a chance,” he said holding her face in between his palm looking directly into her eyes.

Luna bites her lips looking at his pleading eyes. She sighed, “I…..” but he shut her off with his kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 495 7
Tenten, born of Takigakure, is a small child of nine with the dream to be a kunoichi to behold. Her opportunity comes one day when a stranger arrives...
448K 20.5K 24
Book 4 Jason Giordano, Billionaire like no other. He suffered great lost that changed his life and changed him from the man everyone knew him to be...
254K 12.1K 61
ပုံတိုင်းဆောင် +ရာချီဒွေး သူကြီးသားလေးနဲ့ အပေါင်ဆိုင်သားလေးတို့ကိုဖတ်ပေးကြပါအုန်းရှင့် တောရွာပုံစံလေးကိုမှ ကြိုက်နှစ်သက်ရင်တော့ဒါလေးဖတ်ဖို့တောင်းဆိုပ...
3.1K 62 50
A young, naive, Alissa wants nothing more than to live the life she always pictured but when reality dawns on her and those she trusted and loved b...