Imperfectly Yours (Zayn Malik...

Galing kay zaynika

There is nothing in the world compare to the passion of love, the sincerity of it. Love has the power t... Higit pa

Imperfectly Yours
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
ATTENTION!
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
ATTENTION AND APOLOGIES
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five (End)

Chapter Thirty

4.3K 227 131
Galing kay zaynika

"So if you don't mind, I'll walk that line
Stuck on the bridge between us
Gray areas and expectations
But I'm not the one if we're honest, yeah
But I wanna sleep next to you
And I wanna come home to you
I wanna hold hands with you
I wanna be close to you"
-Troye Sivan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Thirty 

*Zayn POV*

"We need to look more closely into this" I said to the detective. He just didn't f*cking get it. It was all a blunder.

"We are trying our best here, Zayn."

"Is this your best?!" I stood up, kicking my chair away. I will f*cking kill this idiot.

"We are trying here and you are not helping!" he said curtly.

"What you want from me? I told you everything! And about that plan you already knew. So don't f*cking put this on me."

God what was up with me?

"Look, just do whatever you can. What about George and Austin, did they say anything?"

"Yes about them, Zayn we can't keep them here forever. I don't think they know much about it."

"No. They will stay here unless Faith comes back."

"We can't do that, you know that."

"The bloody f*ck we can! George was the last one who saw Faith and we have the footage." I fisted my hands tightly around the wooden desk. Just the thought of that footage makes me want to kill that prick.

"And Austin is also involved and we have their text message. What the f*ck is your point here?"

"My point is...There is no such activity happening from their side so far. I don't think they are involved in this. I think something else has happened."

"My decision will stay the same! And what else do you mean exactly?"

"Nothing as such."

I looked at him directly, "Speak!"

"Maybe just maybe there is a chance that maybe...She is dead."

And everything inside me flipped. The fear I was feeling the most....the last thing that I wanted. The fear which I was running away from for the past seven days was coming alive. Somebody was telling me the thing which I was running away from.

"No, she is not dead!" I tried to say it without choking.

"How could you be so sure?" This prick was testing me.

"I just know. You can leave now."

"But there can be chances."

"You need to leave now before I f*cking smash your head." I said looking him straight in the eyes. Bloody prick.

With a single nod he was out of the door.

As soon as he left, I lost it. I picked up the tumbler filled with whiskey and smashed it down.

"F*cking A**hole"

I took my blazer jacket from my chair and started marching out.

My manager was following behind me and talking rapidly which I didn't care about.

"Sir, where are you going?"

"Basement."

"Sir, just..Sir...rr I think-"

"Stay here I don't need your bullshit talk."

"Very well sir."

***

I called Torres on my way to the elevator.

"I'm on my way," I told him and I hung up.

Through the parking lot, I made my way to the back room where Torres was waiting for me outside the door.

"Sir, please come."

I went inside where both George and Austin were tied up to a chair. No kinky sh!t was going on there but damn, it felt good seeing both of them like that. With swelled eyes, bloody mouths and tied up.

I was such a sick f*ck.

They both looked up at the same time.

Austin smirked. He f*cking smirked.

"Hi Malik, did you find your beloved?" Austin provoked me.

"I'm here to ask you again...and let me assure you both. You are not leaving this place anytime soon. Where is she?"

"Oh, so the pretty lad is still searching for his slut."

That's enough.

I went straight for him, hitting him straight in the jaw.

"Call her that once more and you'll not talk again."

"We don't know where she is, for f*ck sake." George cried this time.

"Do you guys have any idea how close I am to losing my shit? If you tell me about her, it will make things easier for all of us. You both decide on that soon. Meanwhile rot here."

"We don't know," George yelled as I started walking out.

"Torres, keep an eye on them and feed them! I don't want them to die...yet."

Faith where are you...

You know I can't keep torturing them. As much as they deserve it, I can't. I know they don't know anything but that's my only escape. I know I am the only reason you left me. It's all on me.

Please come back.

****

*Faith POV*

Why can't I just forget about him?

You can't

I know! F*ck. He was haunting my nights but now my days are also worse. I burnt my hand twice because I am always zoning out. Why? Him...It's all because of him.

He was such a beautiful person on the inside and the outside. I must have known that people like him and me do not walk together for long. We both came from two different worlds which can't collide.

The road always parts away. We always part away.

But why did I still think about the possible future...a beautiful future for us. Why? Why did he show me such a future? That beautiful creature took away my soul.

There were times I felt like going back and asking him for answers. The closure which I wanted. But I was just a coward. I just couldn't.

I couldn't go back. I couldn't face him. If I ever see him with her again, I would be nothing. It's not like I am something right now. But the last thing that was keeping me going was his memories. They would be shattered completely because I would only picture him with his new love. She would steal them too like she stole him from me.

Every passing second was getting worse for me. I don't know how long I would go on like this. I was really tired of living without a soul now.

He took it...

*Zayn POV*

"Zayn darling please drive slowly"

"Mother, I am driving properly. You need to trust me, please."

"I do, son." She squeezed my arm. I knew she was just concerned but I was a prick and I had to prove that.

We were heading back home after dinner. I thought that would be nice, she had been here over a month now looking after me, so I thought that it was good to take her out. Yes, I could be thoughtful sometimes. Faith made me think about others who cared about us. She made me the person I am today. Well a little better. Faith... I sighed.

She was looking out and just enjoying the chaos of London.

I looked at her and she was looking at a bus which was turning towards the highway going to the country side.

"Son, did you check the bus stations too?" my mother continues "Of course, you did! I am such a fool." She laughed off.

But I literally stopped in the middle of the road.

"Zayn, what happened? You look pale."

The cars were honking like maniacs.

"Zayn, pull over!" she yelled and I did.

"What happened?"

"Mum, I actually am a fool!" I ran my hands through my hair.

"Oh my god!" My mum exclaimed.

"You are actually a fool!" she states.

I laughed, I really laughed.

"Mum, I can find her. She won't be far." There was hope...

"Yes son, you can." She smiled.

"Mum I am such a fool. My rich ass brain could only sum up the possibilities of looking at train stations and airports. God! And I was firing the people who were helping me."

"Zayn, language!" she said in a strict voice.

"Yes Mother!"

"And you can fire yourself too then. It's not their fault that you are always snobby. They were listening to what you said and followed your orders."

I still didn't agree with her.

But I could finally find her. There is still hope.

I will find you Faith.

And as soon as I find you, I will beg you to forgive me. I will make everything right.

I will find you, my love.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) i am back like for real! (hope my computer don't act like a sh!t again) 

i missed you all. thankyou for all the love. and you guys can read Dead End Street i really hope you will give good feedback on it as well...im really excited about this book. i will start updating after Imperfectly Yours. tell me if i should continue it or not. :) 

And tell me if i should make ask.fm or not (in the comments) i mean it will be all about my books and stuff from wattpad. 

i will update soon. hope you like the chapter. please vote and comment your thoughts. 

p.s. i like Troye Sivan's new album ITS BOMB! 

and MIND OF MINE tooooo!  can we like talk about how real those songs are i mean just...sighing. 

I really love how Zayn is being himself. 

p.s. dedictated to kaaad1p for writing the first draft of this chapter. :) pls go and check out her story 

okay i am out!  Love you all. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.7K 341 35
β˜† We are all broken, that's how the light gets in. β˜† But how is it when you are completely broken and have no source of light? Zayn and Ashley had th...
12.7K 596 44
Life is.. an adventure. A daring adventure towards an unknown future. You take risks, you work hard and gain glory. But, its beauty depends on how mu...
168K 7K 33
[COMPLETED] ❝To know what life is worth, you have to risk it once in a while.❞ Alexandra Holt and Zayn Malik are from different worlds. Alexandra h...
771K 19.5K 32
Have you ever been a part of something that you thought would never end? and then of course it did. Zayn thought that Perrie was 'the one' for him...