Dead Ninja (Naruto) {COMPLETE...

By thamisunderstood

Is it odd to be a vampire in naruto? is it odd to be a ninja vampire? I don't think so, I am one. My name is... More

Dead Ninja (Naruto)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 28 (LasT ChapteR)

7.3K 222 110
By thamisunderstood

I sighed looking at Naruto's and Sakura's faces. I shook my head no to indecate that Sasuke was indeed not coming. They also sighed.

"Let's go home..." Sakura mumbled and I nodded.

"Can we take the fast way this time?" I pleaded and they looked at me oddly.

"What do you mean..?" Naruto asked slowly and I smiled.

"I can teleport everyone." They all sweatdropped but nodded. I put both of my hands on their shoulders and thought about Konoha- our home.

"Kuat!"

"Please don't tell Naruto or Sakura." I begged Tsunade after telling her I killed my ex-student, no unnecessary details included. Sakura and Naruto went home after I told them that I'd do the report. Naruto was asking himself why he was even needed in the mission. I guess to see Sasuke one last time. I decided I'd tell them when the time is right. Hopefully they don't try to get him again.

I decided what I was going to do to honor Sasuke. Kakashi might be awake to help me later but now I needed to get the tools. Nah, I won't disturb his rest.

"May I be dismissed?" I asked finally and she nodded. I held up my fingets and poofed away to where i needed to be. The small building shop was closed but I paid no mind and disappeared, reappearing on the other side of the door. I put a pile of cash on the counter because I couldn't not pay, that'd be rude.

I got what I needed and poofed to where I needed to be. I sat my things in the grass and got to work. This was going to happen the way I want it to happen.

"June, what are you doing here so early?" Kakashi asked from behind me. I finished about an hour ago and now I was just praying Sasuke was in a better place now. I looked up to Kakashi with my sorrowful and guilty eyes and he sat down next to me. "What happened?" he must've saw my grim expression. I simply raised my pointer finger at the stone. Engraved on the KIA momorial stone was beautiful callegraphy.

Uchiha Sasuke.

Six Days Later.

I sat on the toilet and waited. Every month at this very day and this very time I start my period... but for some odd reason there's not a drip of blood. A knock on the door broke my concentration. I was NOT in the mood to talk to anybody at the moment.

"Go away!" I yelled and their heartbeat fluttered a bit.

"No woman! I have to use the bathroom!" Hidan yelled back angerily. I huffed and peeked back in the toilet- nothing.

"WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND USE THE OTHER BATHROOM?!" I screamed after he knocked again.

"WHAT OTHER BATHROOM?!" he shouted back.

"Outside!" I yelled and he huffed.

"I can't!" he said in a quieter voice.

"And why not?" I asked in the same voice he used. He sighed embarassed.

"Because I have to go... number 2." He whispered the last part, but of course I heard.

"And why is that stopping you from going outside?!" My voice turned annoyed and I looked down again. Still nothing. Hidan groaned and stomped away, muttering about me pmsing. I sighed, relieved I was in peace but soon returned to panic mode. I didn't know what to do, this hasn't ever happened before. I should go tell Kakashi, but I don't know how I'd tell him.

Oh hey Kakashi, just wanted to tell you I'm panicing that I'm not on my period.

or

Oh hi Kakashi, I'm scared because I haven't started my period yet.

No way in hell was I telling him after thinking about how awkward it'd be. I sighed, what was I going to do?! I put on a pad, just in case, and got off the toilet while peering into the toilet. No blood.

I pulled up my pants and looked in the mirror. I do need to cut my hair- maybe tomorrow.  I pulled it up in a loose bun and rinsed my face with warm water to ease my panicy feeling, but that didn't do any good. I pulled on my black fuzzy robe that was hung behind the door. While tying it tightly I walked outside of the bathroom.

I went into the kitchen ignoring the comments Hidan was making about me. I got a bottle of blood and easily chugged it. I would have grabbed more if I hadn't felt that lurch in my stomach. Okay, something weird is going on. I put on a white beanie and slippers.

"I'm going to the hospital." I annouced and the three boys looked at me alarmed. Finally they care, jeez they are idiots.

"What's wrong?" Deidara asked and rised to his feet. I held up my hand to stop him.

"I have no idea, but can one of you tell Kakashi? That would be a big help for me." I smiled.

"You're going dressed like that?!" Hidan demanded and I looked down at my clothes. Under my black robe was my pajamas, which were a black tank top and sweatpants. I thought I looked fine!

"Is there something wrong with what I'm wearing?" I hissed and I felt my eyes flicker red. He cringed and took a step back.

"Nope, not at all. Have fun at the hospital!" he waved and cowered up the stairs into his room.

I decided to walk to the hospital and on my way, I got numorous looks. I finally had it and snapped at the next person who looked at me strangely.

"Take a picture! It lasts longer!" I glared at him and he smirked. For just a shopkeeper, he had guts, because you know what he did? He took out a freaking camera and snapped a picture of me. I stormed away, but not before flipping him the bird and gave him a look filled with hate.

I stomped into the hospital and up to the lady that sat behind a desk.

"I need a doctor." I insisted with a fake twisted smile. How could I smile when I'm in a mood like this?

"Uh, right away miss, follow that nurse." she pointed to a lady that looked like she was in her 40's and had blonde hair that was greying slightly. She led me into a room and I sat down on a seat with white paper on it.

"I prefer to have a female doctor." I grumbled and crossed my arms.

"Alright, is that all?" she smiled at me but I knew it was fake. It was just part of her job to pretend to be happy. I waved her off and she left. Moments later, Tsunade of all people came in wearing a long white doctors coat. I groaned and she smirked.

"I thought you don't get sick June-sama." she scolded and I shrugged.

"I did too. But this is different... I always have my period every month on a certain day and a certain time, but it hasn't came yet." she looked deep in thought.

"When was it supposed to occur?" I looked at the clock that was next to her.

"Twenty minutes ago." That earned me a sweatdrop. "But I'm serious, for the past ninety years it always started at 9:47 in the morning on the 15th." I added and she frowned deeply.

"Have you recently been sexually active?" I felt my face go slightly red.

"Uh, yeah.."her eyes brightened up and she turned girly on me.

"ooh! With who?!" she grinned at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Kakashi... but that doesn't matter! What is wrong with me Tsunade?!" she sighed and looked at me like it's obvious.

"Did you do the pregnancy test yet?" my eyes widened into saucers. No,no, no... I CAN'T BE PREGNANT! I am a vampire! I can possibly kill the baby while drinking blood or doing normal thIngs! And Kakashi's human! what would that make the baby?! A hybrid?! My train of thoughts were broken by Tsunade throwing me a small rectangular box. A pregnancy test.

"Better safe than sorry? Bathroom's out there and to your right." she informed and left the room with a wide smile.

I stared at the little thing that was supposed to read my future. I saw that something was finally happening to it.

Bloody hell.

++

"Damn."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

That was IT! Mega twist, right?!? Okay, I'd like to take this little bit of time to dedicate this story to all of the people who commented, voted, and read this story. Now I need a little help, so comment your opinions below:

1. Should I even write a sequel?

2. If I write the sequel, show the main character be June or Junes child?

3. If I write a sequel, should it be of Junes pregnancy or after she gives birth?

and

4. If I write a sequel, what should the title be?

that is IF I write a sequel. If I don't, then I'll have more time on my other stories. Also, school is coming up (the 31st of Aug.) and writing chapters is going to be a bit of a slower process until I get situated with school. So... yeahh!

I loved writing this, and I'm happy that I got so much support while writing it. I feel so lucky to even have one person read it, let alone 3,000. and i'm proud to say that this is the story that got the most votes by far. 

Farewell! Off to my trip to my grandmas! :D

Goodnight

Goodmorning

and Goodafternoon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.5K 32
Fake emotions Fake smiles And a mask All of them hide the pain and suffering I went through and the loneliness I feel. My name is Naruto Uzumaki, a...
1.1M 39.3K 53
Hey~ I'm Kuroi. I have a voice in my head that's been there since I can remember, a wolf the size of a car, and I'm a Narutard. While watching the an...
576K 18K 32
I was born with a power, a Kekkei Genkai some would say. The power to copy another clan's kekkei genkai and then make it possible to use it to the hi...
10.8K 483 28
Konohagakure's Kakashi Hatake & Nina Sarutobi have only lived & prepared to die by the Shinobi rules. Amid an intensive investigation into a spate of...