My Brothers Best Friend (COMP...

By chloehannah357

Evelyn Ball is 17 years old and she has a brother who is 18, Connor Ball. Connor is in a band, The Vamps, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Addicted To You

Chapter 10

10.9K 182 20
By chloehannah357

"So, we have about 4 hours until the other boys get home. What do you wanna do?" Brad asked and smiled. "What is Connor going to say when he sees you with me?" I asked. "I will leave before he comes home, if he asks you where I am just say that I am at home and if he wants me to come round then I will come back here." Brad said and I nodded. "Are you ok?" He asked and rested his hand on my cheek, I nodded and smiled a bit. "I am just taking all of this in I guess." I replied and he giggled. "It's all true." He said and held my hands. "What shall we do for 4 hours then?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Come on, there must be something? Anything?" He asked and I looked into his eyes. "I have one thing... But you won't want to do it." I said and he smiled. "As long as I'm with you I don't care what it is." He replied. "College work?..." I asked and he stared at me. "Your serious aren't you?" He said and I nodded. "Is our relationship just going to be you doing college work?" He asked and I shook my head. "No..." I replied, I thought he knew how much work I get. It's not my fault that I get so much work. "Evie, I'm joking. I don't mind that you have work to do, so do I but I am putting it off." He replied and I looked confused. "Why?" I asked. "Because I can't do it, I'm not good enough or smart enough." He replied and I placed my hand on his chin while turning his head to face me. "You are good enough, I know you have a passion for music so I can understand why you took music technology. I can help you if you want? Even though I can't sing." I said and Brad smiled. "But you can play the guitar." Brad said and I nodded. "That's what you get when you live with a boy in a band." I replied and he giggled.

"What work do you have?" I asked, we got up off of the sofa and got our bags. "Just some questions about music." Brad said. "Duh..." I said and he giggled. "Don't mock me Ball!" He said and I laughed. "What you gonna do about it?" I asked, he then chased me up the stairs and into my room. I jumped up on to the bed and we had a pillow fight. "Ow!" I then heard Brad say and I stopped hitting him with the pillow. "Brad! Are you ok?!" I asked, he was laying on his back covering his face with his hands. "Brad." I said, I am really panicked. Have I just hurt my boyfriend in the first hour of going out with him, he then pulled me down on top of him so our faces were close together and giggled. "Tricked you!" He said and I playfully hit him on the chest. "Don't do that! You scared me! I thought I had hurt you." I said and buried my head in to his neck. "Aaawww, Evie. You could never hurt me." Brad said and pulled me in close for a hug, I then realised the position that we were in. I was laying on top of him on my bed, I quite like it this way. I have been dreaming for this to happen for years now and it has finally come true!

"Brad..." I said into the hug. "Mhm..." He replied and I felt his chest vibrate as he said it. "I love you." I said and looked at him, he kissed the top of my head and smiled back. "I love you too." He replied and then the butterfly's kicked in again, he just told me that he loves me. I have wanted to hear those words for years! "Shall we get started on this work then?" He asked and I nodded. "I suppose we should but I don't wanna move..." I said and Brad laughed. "We can still cuddle while doing work." Brad suggested and I nodded.

We started on Brad's work first as he hasn't done much of his at all, we sat on my bed with his back against the wall. My back was resting against his chest and I was sitting between his legs, all of his work was scattered over the bed and I took a deep breath as I saw how much there is to do. "Wow, you really do need to catch up..." I said and he nodded, he snaked his arms around my waist from behind me and kissed my cheek. "Help me?" He whispered with his husky voice in my ear which sent shivers down my spine. "Of course I will." I said and he rested his chin on the top of my head. "Where do you wanna start?" I asked and he kissed my cheek repeatedly, I have to admit it did feel good but we have to focus. "Brad! Come on. Focus." I said and he giggled. "Sorry, you are just irresistible." Brad said and winked at me which made me blush. "Can we start on these questions?" I asked and he nodded, the work he has been given has been split in to 2 topics. One is questions about music and different genres and the other is actually leaning to play songs and writing your own songs to perform to the teacher. "So, question 1 is write down as many genres of music that you can think of. That's easy!" I said and he giggled. "Yeah, it is." He replied, he then got a pen and started to write. We did another 3 questions and then he had finished one sheet. "How many sheets are there?" I asked. "There are 4 whole books..." Brad said and I looked shocked. "When do they have to be in for?" I asked. "The end of the term." Brad said. "When is the end of the term?" I asked. "In about 6 weeks..." He replied and I looked shocked. "How long have to had this work for Brad?" I asked and he went quiet. "Brad..." I repeated and he sighed. "I have had the work for 4 weeks..." He said and I smiled at him. "This is why you should start your work when you get it." I said and he nodded. "I know that now. Please help?" He asked. "I am helping." I said and he nodded.

"What song are you going to perform?" I asked. "I was hoping you could help me decide that one?" Brad asked and I looked confused. "But you could just perform one from your album?" I asked. "I wanna do something different." He replied and I nodded. "How about R U Mine by The Arctic Monkeys? You have always loved them and I saw your cover of that song on YouTube." I replied and then realised how stalkerish I sounded. "You watched my videos?" He asked and I nodded, he then smiled at me and I smiled back. "I think I might do that song then, thanks for the help." He said and gave me a hug, I smiled and then felt like I was melting into Brad arms.

We got through a whole book in the end! We did it in 2 hours and it took a lot of work from me, Brad kept on getting distracted and he kept on kissing my cheek. Of course I want him to kiss my cheek but he had to focus on his work, we can do that some other time. "I think that's enough work for today." Brad said as he packed up his books and put them in his bag, I stayed seated on the bed and stared at him. I'm not sure how I feel about keeping me and Brad a secret, of course I want to be in a relationship with him but I don't want to keep it a secret. We can't do any of those cute things like hug in front of people or sit on each other's laps in front of people, I kind of wanted that in a relationship. We won't even be able to go on many dates together because I know after a while Connor will know that I am lying about going to my friends and he will find out.

"Are you ok?" Brad asked, I then realised that I had been staring at him for far too long. "Erm, yeah." I said and forced out a fake smile. "Do you want a drink?" I asked to change the subject. "No thanks, you know what I want?" He asked and sat down next to me on the bed. "What?" I asked. "I want to know what is wrong with you." Brad said and I looked down at the bed. "Please tell me?" Brad asked and I looked up at him again. "I'm not sure how I feel about keeping us a secret..." I said and Brad looked confused. "Why? Don't you wanna be with me?" He asked. "Of course I want to be with you Brad, but we just won't be able to do any of those cute things together." I said and he giggled. "What cute things?" He asked. "Holding hands and hugging in front of everyone, sitting on each other's laps with the boys come round for a movie night, we won't be able to go on many dates because I know that Connor will find out." I said and Brad held my hands. "We don't need everyone else to know Evie, it's just about me and you. I promise that I will find time to take you on dates and hug you and hold your hand and kiss you. Connor won't find out, I promise that one as well. He is my best friend and I have known him for ages so I know when we can and can't spend time with each other, you can't do Friday's because it's yours and Connor evening together and you can't do days where you are at college all day. But sometimes we have free days so we can spend time together then. Connor doesn't have any free days but we have Wednesday's together because we both have free days, we can go out and do whatever we want on Wednesdays. Wednesday can be our day?" Brad asked and I then blushed, that sounded really cute. "Our day?" I asked and he nodded. "We can do whatever we want to do." Brad said and I pulled him into a hug. "I love you." I said and he kissed my head. "I love you more." He replied and I giggled.

"We have 2 hours and then you have to go." I said and Brad nodded. "But I bet Connor will invite the boys round later so I will see you later as well." Brad said and I nodded. "What do you wanna do?" He asked. "Watch a film?" I asked and he shook his head. "I wanna cuddle." He said and I smiled, we walked downstairs and we both sat on the sofa together. "You sure you don't want a drink?" I asked and he nodded. "Can I have a selfie with my boyfriend?" I asked and smiled, he nodded and I got my phone out of my pocket. We took a couple of cute ones and them Brad kissed my cheek in one of them, I set the one of him kissing my cheek as my lock screen and Brad smiled. "Be careful Connor doesn't see that." Brad said. "He never checks my phone." I said and he nodded, we then took a couple of selfies on his phone and he set one as his lock screen.

The next 2 hours went by really quickly, I got a text from Connor saying:

1 message from Connor:
Hey Evie, I'm coming home now. Should be back in about 20 minutes with the boys, not sure where Brad is so I will call him and ask if he wants to come round when I get home. I think he had a free day today. Hope you are ok :) x

I then started to panic. "Erm, Brad..." I said. "Yeah." He replied. "Look at this." I said and passed him my phone, he read the text message and then gave it back to me. "I guess I had better get going now, I will be back later though. Connor obviously wants all the boys around again tonight." He said and I nodded with a sad look on my face. "Don't be sad, I will be back later." Brad said. "But I won't be able to hug you later, all of the boys will be here." I said. "Don't worry, I will find some way that we can." Brad said and smiled while I nodded, I still had a sad expression on my face and I felt pretty upset that he had to go. Brad got up and got his bag off of the floor in the hallway. "I love you." Brad said and I ran in to his arms. "I don't want you to leave." I said and Brad smiled. "I live 5 minutes away and I'm just a phone call away, I will probably see you in an hour anyway." He said. "I know but I will still miss you." I said and Brad smiled. "I will miss you too." He replied and kissed my head, he then pulled away and walked out of the door. "See you this evening." Brad said, he winked at me and then started to make his way home leaving me feeling upset that we have to keep this relationship a secret.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 2.4K 28
Heartbreak and attitude collide. Olivia and Brad find themselves as complete opposites that might just be the cure they need. - mature content. COMP...
3.5K 182 15
Zoe Simpson is 17 years old. Her brother Brad is in a band called The Vamps, Zoe tells Brad every secret she has but Brad has to leave her to go on t...
240K 5.6K 57
Connors cousin, Anna Smith, comes to stay for a few nights due to her parents going away. Anna meet Connors friends, The Vamps, and falls for the dar...
39.7K 784 37
Lauren Brooke is just your average 18 year old girl. She has the same dream as most teenagers as well. She wants to be a singer and get a record deal...