One girl and Four guys

By cutiechick97

I got accepted to an all boys boarding school but I'm a girl. I have to share a room with four other guys and... More

One girl and Four guys
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (last chapter)

Chapter 2

1K 17 2
By cutiechick97

When I woke up I walked to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to fully wake up. I fixed the wig and started brushing my teeth. The door opened and closed again, I turned to see how it was. He must be Tyler, I asked "What are you doing?"

He said "I have to pee" before I could say anything he dropped his pants and I stood their frightened. He looked at me and said "Are you just going to stare?"

I turned back to the mirror and closed my eyes until he was done and continued to brush my teeth. When he was done he said "You the new kid?"

I nodded my head yes and rinsed my mouth out and got out the bathroom. When I got out Keith, Brett, and Dylan were up. Tyler then came out the bathroom and Brett asked "What were you two doing?"

Tyler said "Mind your business." Truthfully I was still a bit shaken from what I saw in there. Now I know I have to lock the bathroom door. Dylan said "Where were you last night?"

He answered "At a party. You guys should have come." I went back on my bed hoping that if I went back to sleep and wake up that this would all be a dream. But instead I opened my eyes to four half naked guys. I yelped and threw the covers over my head. I heard Tyler say "That is one weird guy." Someone came pulling the covers off from over my head and said "Come on. You have classes."

When the cover was off my head I said "I don't have any classes today" and I saw his body. They all had nice bodies, and was really fit. Tyler asked "Are you just going to be staring at me?"

I said "I wasn't staring at you. Don't flatter yourself" and shifted my eyes down to my legs. Dylan said "We should go out tonight."

Keith said "That doesn't sound too bad. Alex you're coming right?"

Tyler mumbled "Alex, that's your name."

I said "I don't know."

Brett said "You're coming. Let's go guys" and they finished dressing and left. I reached for my phone and called Jade. When she picked up she asked "So was you first night at an all boys school?"

I said "Terrible. The room is disgusting, and I have to share with four other guys."

She said "Four. Are they cute?"

I said "Yes but you won't think that when one of them comes in the bathroom while you're brushing your teeth and starts using the bathroom in front of you. And when they start changing in front of you."

She asked "Did they have a nice body?"

I responded "Yeah, I guess so."

She said "I'm not seeing a bad side to this yet other than the bathroom thing. But at least they didn't realize that you're a girl. Anyways I have to go, I'll call you later" and she hanged up. Maybe I should just started cleaning the room. Let's start with airing it out so I went and opened the windows. When I was done cleaning the room looked great. I went out for something to eat and came back. I laid on my bed watching videos on YouTube from my laptop.

Later on the guys came in and Keith said "The room looks so clean."

I said "I hope you don't mind but I cleaned it. I couldn't stand the mess."

He said "I've been telling these guys to clean their side up for a while now."

Brett said "Are we just going to talk or are we going out."

I said "Let me take a shower first." I grabbed some clothes and my phone and went to the bathroom. I locked it this time and text Jade 'Come meet me at the front of the school' and then climbed in the tub and and took the wig off and let my hair out. It felt so good.

When I was done I put the wig back on and made sure every piece of hair was in and put the bandages back around my bust and got dressed and went out. Brett said "Let's go" and we left. When we got to the front of the school I saw Jade's car and ran to it, the guys followed. She rolled down the window and said "Who's that?"

I said "My roommates. Dylan, Keith, Brett, and Tyler. Guys this is Jade."

Brett asked "Is she the panties?"

She looked at him with a puzzled look and I said "Let's get in" and we climbed into the car. I looked back to see them and they looked squished together and Jade said "Why don't one of you guys come up and Alex you go to the back." I looked at her and saw Tyler coming out. He opened my door and said "You go to the back." I got out and went to go seat next to Keith. Jade asked "Where are we going?"

Tyler said "Go straight for ten blocks and then make a right" and she started driving. Brett asked "Are you Alex's girlfriend?"

She said "No, I'm his friend." Jett rolled down the window and the wind was hitting me in the face. I felt the wig slipping off and I said "Put the window up its cold."

He said "It's hot in here." I stretched over Keith, Dylan and Brett to roll the window up and sat back straight. When we got there I got out and looked at the building. It was a club, this is where they go. I followed them in and we took a seat. The music was very loud, we each ordered a round of beer. Brett said "I see some girls calling my name" and left and so did Tyler.

Dylan said "Keith, let's go dance" and left along with Keith. I hit Jade's arm and said "Why did you pack the panties at the top."

She rubbed her arm and said "Sorry, is that why Brett asked that?"

I said "Yes."

She asked "Alex do you want to dance?"

I said "No you can go" and she left. I finished my beer and went up to the bar. I sat down and one of the female bartender handed a drink. I said "I didn't order that."

She said "It's on the house" I shivered a bit. Ew much and I took a sip. It was actually good and I drank the whole thing. I asked for two more and drank it. On my third glass I felt drank and I asked "What is that?"

She said "Our new drink." I got up heading to the bathroom to pee. It felt like the room was shaking. When I found the bathroom someone stopped me. I turned to look and saw Dylan he said "That's the girls bathroom."

I laughed and said "Right. I'm a boy. Why can't I stop laughing."

He asked "Are you drunk. You're sweating take your jacket off."

I closed it and said "I'm cold. Now I'm thirsty. Can I have your drink" he handed it to me and I walked away with it. Why is the room spinning so much. I tripped and spilled the drink on this girl. This guy came and pushed me into the wall and said "You spilled your drink on my girl. Do you want to die?"

I laughed and said "Your girl landed on my drink. Why am I so thirsty" and I hiccuped and I tried to walk away but he grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me off the ground and said "This kid" people started crowding us and I screamed "I'm so thirsty" and laughed. He made a fist and Dylan came in and said "Can't we just handle this without violence."

I said "No I can take this big guy. Lets go" and before I did anything I threw up on his arm. He let go of me and I fell to the ground and I passed out. When I work up I was in my dorm room. When did I get back? What happened yesterday? Keith said "You're awake good come here?"

I walked to him in the little kitchen area they had and he said "Drink this. It's good for hangovers."

I said "Hangovers?" He nodded his head yes and I drank some of it. I said "It's bitter?"

He said "That's how it's suppose to taste. You feeling better after last night?"

I said "Last night? I don't really remember anything."

He said "You don't remember picking a fight with a guy at the club." I was in a fight. Why did I drink so much. He was looking at me and I asked "What is it?" He touched the corner of my lip and it hurt. I winced in pain and he said "You fell on a broken piece of glass."

I asked "About the fight?"

He said "You threw up on his arm before he hit you. You're really funny when you're drunk." At least I didn't get beaten up. He said "Let's take care of that cut" and he got the first aid kit. He held my face ready to clean the cut out. His face was close to mine examining the cut, my heart was beating so fast. I said "I can do it myself."

He said "Stop talking."

I said "Then, tell me what else happened last night?" He started cleaning the dried blood off and said "After you passed out I had to carry you back to the car. Your friend Jade was really worried about you" he carried me last night. He continued "It was fun actually." Then, he applied the medicine on and blew on it and put a bandage on it and said "All done."

Tyler, Brett, and Dylan came in and Brett said "We interrupting something?"

Keith said "Very funny Brett."

I said "Sorry about last night. It was my fault."

Tyler said "It was your fault. Next time don't drink too much." That almost sounded like he cared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
142K 2.3K 23
This will bless all your bughead/sprousehart brains... Jk wth is wrong with me, leave request please.
19.7K 422 17
When 17 year old Alexandria goes down to the park things turn for the worse. She is kidnapped only to find out that her kidnappers are the ones who k...
228K 5.1K 73
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad