Chapter 8 (last chapter)

I woke up feeling really tired. The last day of the weekend Sunday. I'm really not looking forward to talking to my parents today. I looked around and no one was here. They probably went out for breakfast. But how come no one woke me up. I got up and took a shower and changed and left. I went to Jade's place. She was seating down watching television. She said to me "I heard the news."

I said "From who?"

She said "Tyler."

I asked "Since when were you two close" and I took a seat next to her. She said "So are they taking you out of the school?"

I said "I don't know but that's what they want to talk about today. Maybe they'll want me to move back to Florida with them."

She said "They can't."

I said "My clothes are still here right. I need to change" and I went to her room and changed into my clothes and came out. I said "That's better" coming out of her room. Jade said "If you want I'll come and talk to your parents with you."

I said "No. I'm not worried. I know my parents, but just incase I want you to have my money" and I laughed. She said "I don't know how you can still laugh. Go and talk to your parents" and I left. I looked at the text they sent me to meet them at. I saw them seating down and sat across from them. It was silent at first and I broke the ice and said "Last night was fun right?" They gave me a sharp look. Maybe it was too soon. My mom asked "What made you even think of applying for a boys boarding school?"

I said "It wasn't my first choice and I didn't even know that it was a boys school till after they accepted me. I just went along with it because I know how finishing college is important in this family."

She said "So you don't mind sharing a room with three other guys."

I said "Technically it's four. But it was awkward. It actually still is."

My dad said "She has no shame."

I said "Ouch. That was really uncalled for."

My mom took out a plane ticket and slide it to me and said "The plain leaves tomorrow at nine in the morning."

I said "You're leaving so soon. I didn't get to spend enough time with you."

My dad said "Lets go honey" and he got up and started walking. My mom said to me "He acts like that now but really he just misses his daughter. Think about coming to Florida with us okay" and she left. I watched as they got in the car and drove off. I picked up the plane ticket and looked at it and put it in my pocket. After I order some food I went back to the dorm room. The guys were there talking about something but when I came in it was silent. Tyler asked "What happened?"

I said "Nothing much. What were you guys talking about?"

Dylan said "It's so weird to look at you dressed as a girl."

I asked "Should I put the wig back on?"

He said "That would help a lot" and I went to get the wig and put it on. I asked "Is that better?"

He said "Much."

Brett asked "That's that in your pocket?"

I took it out and said "Oh it's a plain ticket to Florida. I'm not going though but my parents want me to have it just incase I change my mind. Do you guys want to go out?"

Keith asked "Out where?"

I said "For a drink. It'll be fun." They said yes and we went out.

The next morning I woke up and it was eight. I got up and got ready and went to the airport. I better go say goodbye to my parents before they left. When I got there I saw them seating down in that area. I never know what it's called exactly. I sat down next to my mom and she asked "Where's your luggage?"

I said "I'm not going."

She said "I knew you wouldn't but I sort of hoped you'd change your mind. I hope it's not because of that boy."

I said "Mom."

She said "Don't mom me. He was staring at you the way your father stars at me. He likes you." My mom was sometimes cool and most of the time embarrassing. I said "You really think so?"

My dad scoffed and I shift seats to seat next to him. I held onto his arm and said "Dad you're okay with me staying right?"

He said "Why would it matter what I say. Just be careful."

I said "I love you dad" and hugged him. A lady said over the loud speaker "The plain for Florida is now boarding." They got up and I hugged them goodbye. When they plain flew off I walked to the exit. I saw Tyler there breathless and I asked "What are you doing here?"

He said "I thought you changed your mind about with your parents."

I said "No. I'm here to stay" with a smile. He came and kissed me. I asked "What was that?"

He said "I'm glad you're staying" and did it again. On our way home in a taxi I asked "Why would you think that I'd leave?"

He said "Jade texted my saying that you said you were leaving." I never texted Jade that. When we got to the dorm we were holding hands. Luckily there was no one to see us. We walked in and Tyler said "She's staying." The guys came and rushed in for a hug. I didn't know they missed me that much.

So for the time being I stayed as a boy attending college. Later on Tyler and I got married and had kids. Just joking but I was still his maid. They guys all agreed to keep it a secret. As for me and Tyler, we were happy together.

AUTHORS NOTE:

I hoped you like it. Sorry if there are a few mistakes I didn't proof read. This is the first story I have ever finished. I'll be writing a new story so please check it out. Thanks for reading.