Chapter 3

After class was done I went to the dorm for some rest. Only Tyler was in the room, I asked "Where's everyone else?"

He said "They went to buy food. Cafeteria lunch is nasty" he put on his headphones and was listening to music. I sat on my bed and took out my books to do some homework. I got stuck on a problem and said "Tyler?" There was no answer, I went and took the headphones off and he asked "What do you want?"

I said "Can you help me with a problem?"

He said "I don't want to. Now give me back my headphones." I gave it back to him and he put it back on. What's his problem. I went back to my homework trying to answer it. He came and said "What do you need help with?"

I said "That one" pointing to number five. Maybe he's not as mean as I thought. He started explaining it, I smiled at his generosity and he said "Get it." I nodded my head yes and he went back to listening to his music. When I was done I laid on my bed bored. I got up and went to look over Tyler's shoulder to see what he was looking at. He turned to me and said "What is it now?"

I said "Nothing" and he turned back to the screen. The door opened and Dylan came in and said "Lunch is here."

I asked "What'd you buy?"

He said "Pizza and ice cream" and he set it down. Brett and Keith came in and we sat down. We each took a slice and I started eating. I grabbed an ice cream and started eating it. Tyler said "You can't even eat right."

I asked "What do you mean?"

Dylan said "You have ice cream all around your mouth." I tried licking it and Keith took a tissue and whipped my mouth, I said "Thanks.

Jett said "Since when were you two that close."

Keith said "Eat your food" and I continued eating my ice cream.

Brett said "Hey Alex can you do me a favor?"

I asked "What is it?"

He said "Give me your friend's number. She's hot."

I said "I'll think about it."

He said "Give me your phone Alex."

I said "This one" taking out my phone and I added "You're not getting it" and I put it back it my pocket. He reached over and tried to get the phone from me. He was tickling me and I said "Stop" while he was reaching for my phone. Keith pushed him off me and he said "Dude."

Brett said "We're just playing around."

I said "Great you spilled my ice cream on my shirt."

He said "Sorry. Here" and he took a spoonful of his ice cream and he shoved it in my mouth. Tyler said "You guys are acting like kids." Brett took another spoonful of his ice cream and shoved it in Tyler's face. He laughed and Tyler said "It's on" and scooped ice cream with his hands and threw it at Brett. Brett said "Funny" and threw more ice cream at each other.

When the ice cream was done we were all covered with ice cream. I licked my finger and said "Chocolate."

Dylan got up and said "I'm going and take a shower" and he went to the bathroom. Brett said "You guys look like ice cream threw up on you."

Tyler said "You're covered in ice cream to genius."

Keith said "This is the last time I'm eating ice cream with you people."

Brett said "Don't act like it wasn't fun" and he whipped some ice cream from his clothes and threw it at Keith. The ice cream felt like it was harden on my face. I got up hoping that Dylan was still taking his shower and went to the bathroom. When I opened the door he was already out. My eyes opened wide in shock, my eyes looked down without me controlling it. I ran out and bumped into Keith. Why do I do dumb things.

He came out and said "You okay Alex?"

I said "Yes." He patted me on my back and went to his bed to get some clothes. I turned and went back into the bathroom. I locked the door and splashed some cold water on my face and looked in the mirror. Stupid, stupid. Ew, there's ice cream all in my wig. I took the wig off and put it in the sink. I heard the doorknob moving so I rushed to the door and said "What do you need?"

He said "My towel. This ice cream is drying. Hurry up in there." I grabbed a random towel and handed it to him and closed the door. This door doesn't lock, great and I climbed in the shower. I washed my wig first and then the rest of me and got out and changed. Brett said "What man takes this long in the shower" and he went in. When everyone was cleaned I handed Brett a piece of paper. He asked "What's that?"

I said "Jade's number."

He said "Thanks dude" and I went to my bed. Dylan said "You have any other cute friends Alex?"

I said "I have one more but you wouldn't be interested" seeing as that other person is me. My mind went back to the bathroom with Dylan. Aaaaahhhhhh, why would I think of that. I just need to erase it, simple. I pulled the covers over my head and tried to go to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for such a short chapter I had a bit of writers block writing this chapter but I hope you still like. Plz comment thanks and look forward to chapter 4. :)