Chapter 4

I was outside of the dorm building sitting down dressed as a girl. Dylan came behind me and said "What are you doing out here alone."

I said "Waiting for you" he sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me neck an pulled me for a kiss.

I woke up in a hurry. What kind of dream was that. Why would I dream of this. Does that mean I have feelings for Dylan? No it must have been because of yesterday. I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. I was an hour early so I went to the library. It looked like it was going to rain. When class was about to start I went to my first period class.

It was time for gym which was the last period of the day. I had the same gym class as Dylan, Keith, and Tyler. I sat down on the bleaches and the coach said "It's time for everyone's favorite lesson swimming." I can't go in the water and I can't wear the trunks. What am I going to do? The coach said "Now lets go to the indoor pool" and we walked out the door.

When we got there everyone went to the locker room to go change except me. What am I going to do. I stood outside the locker room door hesitating. They're so going to find out that I'm a girl. Maybe it's for the best, I don't even know how I lasted this long. I walked away from the door and they started coming out wearing their swim trunks. Why did it have to be swimming. I went to the coach and he said "Why aren't you dressed?"

I said "I don't want to swim."

He folded his arms and said "Excuse me."

I said "I don't want to. So can I sit on the sidelines?"

He said "You can go and ran the track for the whole period."

I said "But the periods an hour long."

He shouted "NOW" I jumped up and went outside. The track was next to the swimming building and I started running it. After my first lap it started raining. I said "Seriously" and continued running.

After what feels like an hour I dropped to the floor in exhaustion letting the rain hit my face. A towel fell on my face. I grabbed the towel and sat up and saw Keith who was taking a sit next to me. I put the towel on my chest and he said "Coach sent me to get you. Your hours up."

I said "Finally. My legs are soar." He got up and said "Come in and change before you get sick" and he left. I got up and went back in the coach called me over and he said "Had fun on the tracks."

I said "Yes sir."

He said "Wise guy huh? Don't get smart now go dry yourself off" and he walked out of the building. Yeah, I'll just go and change at the dorm, I'm already wet anyways. I ran out and back to the dorm. I went to the bathroom to grab my towel. I took the wig off letting my hair out. The door opened and Tyler came in. Oh no, he stopped and I said "I can explain."

He said "You're a girl?" sounding a bit relieved and he started looking up and down at me and I realized that my shirt was clinging onto me. I crossed my arms across my shirt and said "I can explain." That's all I can say I don't even know where to start.

He said "Start explaining."

I said "The school accepted me thinking that I was a boy. I was told that I would get my own room until I found out I was bunked with you guys so I pretended to be a boy. I was planning on telling you guys but later on."

He said "So when I was using the bathroom you saw my...you know."

I said "No. But please don't tell the others. I'll do anything."

He said "I won't tell if you do whatever I say while you're here."

I asked "So like a maid?"

He said "Sort of" and he went to the bathroom. I dried myself off and changed into some dry clothes. I didn't put on the bandages because I ran out. Tyler came out and said "You should probably put on that wig before the others come. Did you get a growth spurt?"

I looked down and said "I just didn't put the bandages on. Why am I telling you this."

He said "Whatever." Is it that noticeable? I put the wet wig on and the door was slowly opening so I went in my bed and put my covers on. Tyler just laughed at me. Keith, Dylan, and Brett came in soaking wet. Dylan said "It's raining cats and dogs out there." I felt a sneeze coming on. Ah-chu, Keith said "Bless you."

I said "Thanks."

He said "Looks like you're coming down with something."

I said "I'll be fine." Tyler looked back at me and him. Brett said "I need to get these wet clothes off."

Tyler said "Do it in the bathroom."

He said "Why? We're all guys."

Tyler said "Just start changing in the bathroom simple as that." That's nice of him and Brett grabbed some dry clothes and went to the bathroom to go change. Dylan said "Alex you okay?"

I asked "What do you mean?"

He said "Coach made you run the track for the whole hour. Is it because you can't swim?"

I said "Yeah I can't swim that's why." Brett came out and Dylan went in to change and them Keith. Later on everyone went to sleep including me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hoped you like this chapter. Tyler finally found out that Alex was a girl but he's not the only one. Let me not spoil it. The next chapter will be ready soon.