Chapter 2

When I woke up I walked to the bathroom. I splashed some water on my face to fully wake up. I fixed the wig and started brushing my teeth. The door opened and closed again, I turned to see how it was. He must be Tyler, I asked "What are you doing?"

He said "I have to pee" before I could say anything he dropped his pants and I stood their frightened. He looked at me and said "Are you just going to stare?"

I turned back to the mirror and closed my eyes until he was done and continued to brush my teeth. When he was done he said "You the new kid?"

I nodded my head yes and rinsed my mouth out and got out the bathroom. When I got out Keith, Brett, and Dylan were up. Tyler then came out the bathroom and Brett asked "What were you two doing?"

Tyler said "Mind your business." Truthfully I was still a bit shaken from what I saw in there. Now I know I have to lock the bathroom door. Dylan said "Where were you last night?"

He answered "At a party. You guys should have come." I went back on my bed hoping that if I went back to sleep and wake up that this would all be a dream. But instead I opened my eyes to four half naked guys. I yelped and threw the covers over my head. I heard Tyler say "That is one weird guy." Someone came pulling the covers off from over my head and said "Come on. You have classes."

When the cover was off my head I said "I don't have any classes today" and I saw his body. They all had nice bodies, and was really fit. Tyler asked "Are you just going to be staring at me?"

I said "I wasn't staring at you. Don't flatter yourself" and shifted my eyes down to my legs. Dylan said "We should go out tonight."

Keith said "That doesn't sound too bad. Alex you're coming right?"

Tyler mumbled "Alex, that's your name."

I said "I don't know."

Brett said "You're coming. Let's go guys" and they finished dressing and left. I reached for my phone and called Jade. When she picked up she asked "So was you first night at an all boys school?"

I said "Terrible. The room is disgusting, and I have to share with four other guys."

She said "Four. Are they cute?"

I said "Yes but you won't think that when one of them comes in the bathroom while you're brushing your teeth and starts using the bathroom in front of you. And when they start changing in front of you."

She asked "Did they have a nice body?"

I responded "Yeah, I guess so."

She said "I'm not seeing a bad side to this yet other than the bathroom thing. But at least they didn't realize that you're a girl. Anyways I have to go, I'll call you later" and she hanged up. Maybe I should just started cleaning the room. Let's start with airing it out so I went and opened the windows. When I was done cleaning the room looked great. I went out for something to eat and came back. I laid on my bed watching videos on YouTube from my laptop.

Later on the guys came in and Keith said "The room looks so clean."

I said "I hope you don't mind but I cleaned it. I couldn't stand the mess."

He said "I've been telling these guys to clean their side up for a while now."

Brett said "Are we just going to talk or are we going out."

I said "Let me take a shower first." I grabbed some clothes and my phone and went to the bathroom. I locked it this time and text Jade 'Come meet me at the front of the school' and then climbed in the tub and and took the wig off and let my hair out. It felt so good.