Chapter 5

I woke up coughing really hard, don't tell me I'm getting sick. I didn't even feel like getting off my bed today. The dorm door open and I saw Tyler coming through the door with a plastic bag in his hands. He said "Oh good you're up."

I asked "What's that?" He looked down at the bag he was holding and said "It's for you" and he handed me the bag. I opened it and saw the bandages. I didn't know if I was embarrassed or thankful. I coughed and said "Thanks." Dylan's alarm went off which woke up everyone else. He pressed the snooze button and got off his bed rubbing his eyes like a little kid. It was so adorable. He said "What time is it?"

Brett jumped down from the top bunk and said "Seven in the morning" he yawned and dragged his feet to the little kitchen area looking for something. I coughed again, that one really hurt my throat. Keith got off his bed and said "Sounds like you're getting sick" and he walked over and rest his hand on my forehead and added "You fell hot. I'll make you some tea."

Dylan said "You're sick because you kept those wet clothes on. You should have dried yourself off first."

Tyler hit him at the back if his head and said "Just go get ready."

Dylan rubbed the back of his head and said "I'm going, I'm going" and disappeared in the bathroom. Keith came back with the tea and handed it to me. I said "Thanks" and took it. I drank it and rest the cup on the nightstand. He asked "What's that?" pointing to the plastic bag. I said "It's nothing" pushing it to the side.

When the guys were ready they left. I got my phone and called Jade. I haven't talked to her in a while now. She picked up and said "Hey stranger."

I said "Hey Jade. By any chance did Brett call you yet?"

She said "Yes. We're going out tonight. Thank you for giving him my number."

I said "You're welcome."

She asked "Why do you sound like that?"

I said "I'm sick oh and Tyler found out that I'm a girl."

She said "What did you say?"

I said "I'm sick" pretending that I didn't know what she was referring to. She said "No after that."

I said "Tyler found out that I'm a girl."

She asked "How'd that happened?"

I said "I took the wig off because it got wet by the rain yesterday and I was trying to dry it off and he walked in but he said he wouldn't mention it to the others but I have to do what he says while I'm at the school."

She said "As long as he's the only one. He is the only one right?"

I said "Yes."

She said "Okay. I'll let you get some rest. Bye" and she hanged up. I put my phone down and rested my eyes for a while.

When I woke up I saw Keith in the kitchen area. I asked "Is school over?"

He said "No, it's lunch time. You probably didn't eat anything so I made you so chicken noodle soup and some lime mixed with honey."

I said "You didn't have to do all that." Does he know I'm a girl and that's why he'a doing that. No how could he possibly know. He brought it on a tray and rested it on the nightstand. Tyler came in through the door with a bag. Keith turned to look and said "Did you come to check up on Alex too?"

He hid the bag behind him and said "No, I just forgot something. But I'll come back later."

He said "No, I was just leaving" as he grabbed his bag and he said to me "Make sure you eat and drink everything okay" and he left closing the door behind him.

Tyler asked me "Do you like him?"

I said "No. Why are you jealous?"

He said "Yeah right."

I asked "Did you tell Keith that I was a girl?"

He said "No. Why?"

I asked "Nothing, what's in the bag you're trying to hide?"

He said "It's for you" and he threw it at the feet of my bed and left. I grabbed the bag and opened it. Cough medicine. They're so nice, I just wonder how the rest of the guys would feel if they found out that I'm a girl. My phone started ringing I grabbed it and looked to see who was calling. Oh no, my mom. I answered "Mom."

She said "Hey honey. How's college life treating you?"

I said "Great. My roommates have been so nice to me."

She said "That's good to hear. We're coming down to visit soon. I want you to show me around the school."

I said "I can't wait. Tell dad I said hi. Bye mom. Love ya" and I hanged up. I'm so dead.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Sorry for the short chapter. It's like one in the morning and I was stuck so I brought in her parents. They'll be coming in soon. Wait for the next chapter to see what what happens next. Hope you like it an please comment. :)