Chapter 7

A couple came up to us and said "Alex is that you?"

I looked up at them and realized that it was my parents. Damn, I'm dead I said happily "Mom, dad. I thought you guys would be coming in later."

My dad said "Yeah but we got a earlier flight. Who is this" gesturing to Tyler.

I said "It's my date. We were just having dinner." He looked at me and I smiled and he said "Would you guys like to join us?"

It was my turn to look at him and he just looked back at my parents. My mom said "We don't want to intrude."

He said "It's no problem at all. I'd like to know more about Alex" and he pulled two extra chairs to the table and sat next to me. My parents sat down and my mom said "Where do we start. When she was a baby she used to run around naked."

I said "Mom. Don't tell that story."

My dad said "Tell him about when she was four." This is going to be a long night. I put my head in my hand and Tyler put his arm on my should and I lift my head and he said "Lift your head. The night only began." He's just playing with me now.

After we were done eating we went outside. My parents asked "Where are you guys heading?"

Tyler said "Back at the dorm."

My dad asked "Dorm?"

I said "The dorms are seperated."

My dad said "We'll drop you guys there."

I said "You don't have too."

My mom said "Don't be silly. Get in" and we got in the car. My dad asked "Where are we going?"

Tyler told them the address and he started driving. I whispered to him "Why would you tell them the address?"

He responded "What?"

I said "I can't go to the dorm looking like this."

My mom asked "How'd you guys met."

Tyler said "I first met her in the bathroom."

I hit his shoulder and I said "What me means is that we met outside the bathroom." I'm so going to kill that boy. When we got there my dad said "Why don't you show us around the school while we're here?"

I said "I would love to but it would look so much better in the morning" and I said under my breath "Or in the summer when no ones around."

My mom asked "Then, show us your dorm."

Tyler said "She would love to."

I said "You guys start walking I'll catch up" and they started walking. I said to Tyler "Are you crazy?"

He said "Don't worry I got it covered" and he took out his phone and was texting someone. He said "I told the guys to leave the dorm because I'm bringing a girl over." I ran up to my parents and grabbed their arms and continued walking. We were in front of the dorm and the light was on. My dad said "It looks like your roommate is up" and we opened it. The guys were getting ready to leave. I turned to face the wall and Dylan said "Alex?" Keith and Brett dragged him out.

My mom asked "Who are these guys?"

Tyler said "Friends of mine."

She said "They seem to know you Alex" and they were looking around the dorm. It really looks like a boys room, I'm so dead. My dad asked "What's going on here. It looks like a boys room."

I said "I can explain. It's actually a funny story."

They folded their arms and said in unison "We're listening."

I said "Those guys are my roommates and this is an all boys school" and I started laughing nervously.

My dad said "I have never been more disappointed in you in my life" and he walked pass me. I said "Mom."

She said "Save it. We'll finish this talk tomorrow" and she left. Tyler asked "You okay."

I said "Yeah. You sure are getting soft" trying to joke around. The guys came back in and Dylan said "Alex is that you?"

I said "Yep."

He said "But how'd you fool us?"

I said "With a wig and bandages. I'm sorry for fooling you guys."

He said to Keith "Why aren't you surprised?"

He said "I already found out that night when Alex got drunk."

I said "You did?" He nodded his head yes. Maybe that's why he was treating me like that earlier. Dylan asked "Tyler, Brett did you two already know." They both nodded their head yes and he said "Why am I the last to know."

I said "I'm sorry."

He said after a while of silence "If the guys are okay with you then I guess I can let you off the hook. But you saw me when I came out the shower" and he started blushing. I couldn't help but laugh a bit and he said "You think that's funny."

I said "Maybe a little."

Brett said "It's just good to see the real Alex. For a second I thought Tyler was.."

Tyler said "What you thought I was. Like I would ever go there. Just go sleep" and he went on his bed. Brett said "He gets like that at times." I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I didn't put on the wig or bandages and I laid on my bed. My phone pinged. I looked at it and it was a text from Keith. I opened it and it said 'Sorry I couldn't make that date.'

I texted back 'No problem' and went to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Aw Tyler and Alex are so meant to be together. Hope you liked it. I'm trying to post as much as I can. What will happen with Alex and her parents? Continue reading to find out. Comment, vote, and comment