The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 27

35.1K 1.1K 42
By princess_anabel

(Eva's POV)

"Cmon everyone in the pack house now!" I scream and start helping everyone into the basement.

30 minutes later I finally have all the women and children in the pack house. I was about to change when I saw him.

"Braxton?" He snaps his head towards me and orders his warriors to head to the fight without him.

"Evangeline. You must get inside your basement with all the other women and children."

"No my father and brother are out there I'm not leaving them! I can fight!"

"No you can't! I've seen you fight. You are well trained but not experienced enough for this go inside the basement now!"

"No you don't own me!" I push him out the way and ignore the Sparks that shoot up my arm. He grabs my hand and it takes all my self control not to kiss him.

"Go. Inside. Now." He starts to shake with anger and I pull my arm out of his iron grip.

"No. I'm not some helpless she wolf."

"I can not protect you and myself out there!"

"I can take care of myself Alpha Braxton." I roll my eyes and begin to walk away.

"Max! Take my mate inside the pack basement under no circumstance is she to be let out. You are to watch her! Carry her inside if you have too." I turn to see a buff guy walk towards me and before I could turn to run outside I'm picked up and thrown over a shoulder. I see Braxton run outside and change into his wolf.

"Let me go! How dare you!"

"My apologies, but I have my orders as do you." I kick, scream, yell, wiggle, anything and everything I could do to get out of Max's arms.

Finally I hear a door open, and I'm thrown onto the floor. Gasped are heard from around the room and an elderly women helps me up,

"Are you alright dear?"

"I'm fine. Throw me like that again and you'll be sorry," max rolls his eyes and closes the door.

"Is everyone ok?" I hear crying and it's a mother who's holding her baby.

"My baby! I lost her outside I don't know where she went I tried to tell the guards that but they wouldn't listen! You have ... You have to help me get her back.. Please..." She whispers but breaks out into tears again.

I look down at the baby and it reminds me of my brothers and I. I can't let her go out with me. The kids will have no one if she dies.

"I'll get her. You need to stay here and take care of your baby. What's your daughters name?"

"Em.. Emily"

"Ok. I need everyone's help. How do you get out of here besides the front door?"

This time a girl my age spoke up.

"There's a back door. It's behind the fridge. We aren't suppose to use it and it's hidden by bushes on the other side. Your father forbid it, said it could endanger us all if the rogues saw us sneak out of it."

"Yea well Alpha Nate is in charge now, so I'll do what I want. Everyone stay here. I'll bring your daughter back, I promise. I'll bring all your mates, brothers, fathers, and sons back, I promise. But I need help moving this first."

The girl who spoke up before, two mothers and I managed to push it. I gave them a nod in thanks and opened the creaky, wooden door. I peaked out to see if it was clear and it was.

'Rosie?'

'Yes?'

'Little help here? We're looking for a little girl. I'm not good at hunting yet. So I really need you'

'Don't worry. I have your back just let me take control and I'll get us out of here safely ok?'

'Ok.' I felt Rosie take over and it was amazing. She transformed into her white and turquoise wolf, and started running towards the growling and snapping.

I ran into the clearing to see a lot of wolves on the floor. None so far were from our pack. Thank the moon goddess.

I hear I growling to my left and turn to see a dirty rogue jump out to attack me. He bites onto my back fur but I buck him off.

He lands on his feet and charges at me again. I dodge but he turns around and jumps on me snapping his teeth in my face. I manage to turn us over so I'm on top and I bite down on his neck.

'Rosie no!!!!!'

Too late.

I hear his neck break and the body goes numb. I don't have time to dwell on my first kill right now because another one comes at me. He pushes me into a tree and Rosie becomes angry. She starts snarling at the rogue and he whimpers a little.

She takes advantage and lunges at him breaking his ribs. He bucks us off and we fall to the ground. He jumps and bites our neck but Rosie kicks his ribs and he whimpers she takes this as her chance to break his neck. I have to look away knowing I can't and shouldn't feel bad for him.

I hear a little girl crying in a bush and remember that it must be Emily.

Rosie sniffs through the bushes and we finally smell chocolate. It must be her.

'Emily?'

She looks up at me and screams.

'Shhhh shhhh sweetie it's me Evangeline. Alpha Nathaniel's sister. Your mommy sent me to help you. She said she lost you.'

Poor baby. She couldn't be more than 3 years old. She had a pink dress on, and two pig tails. Her blue eyes were wide and scared. I felt so bad for her and so did Rosie because she laid down and started whimpering.

Emily stopped crying and started to pet Rosie.

'Doggy Eba'

'Yes it's me Eva. Cmon sweetie I need to take you back to your mommy. Do you trust me?'

'Yes I twust Yooh'

'Hop on my back, and hold on tight to my fur. Ok'

She nodded and crawled onto my back.

'I weady'

'Ok hold on' i started running back toward where the door was at but I've made so many turns I couldn't remember where it was at.

'Eba!!!!' I heard Emily scream and was knocked down by a rogue trying to get Emily. Rosie got really defensive and started snapping at the rogue.

The rogue lunged at me but fakes right and when I went to snap at it he flew right passed me. He grabbed Emily by the neckline of her dress and she started crying. He started to run off with her so we chased him.

'Emily! Listen to me sweetie pretend like you're dead ok? Don't cry, don't scream just stop moving. He's going to see something is wrong and it'll slow him down a little for me to get him ok? I won't hurt you I promise.'

'Ok Eba.' I watched as she stopped crying and moving. The rogue finally noticed and slowed down to check if she was still alive. By the time he noticed we were in the clearing and it seemed like the fight was over. Well
Except for us. Everyone was just looking at us as we entered the clearing.

"Evangeline!" I heard my father scream and I could sense that Braxton, and my brothers were starring at me.

"Dammit I told you to stay inside the basement!" I heard Braxton yell. My brothers tried to step in but Rosie growled at them.

"Don't! Her wolf is in control. If you try to intervene her wolf if going to see you as a threat. This is between them." Braxton said. He wasn't wrong. I was seeing red. He took Emily from me.

I lunged towards the wolf and he dropped Emily.

'Hop on!' Emily jumped on my back and I snarled at the rogue.

"Emily!" A man stepped out which I'm guessing was her father since he fell to his knees begging the rogue not to hurt her.

'When I say run, you run to your dad ok Emily? '

'Ok Eba.'

The rogue circled around us but no one stepped in. He stepped forward and I snapped my teeth towards him. He jumped backed but circled around so that he was now in front of me.

I lowered myself so that Emily could jump off safely.

'Run!'

Emily jumped off my back and ran towards her dad. He caught her in his arms and she started crying saying she was scared. The rogue tried to get her but I tackled him and we rolled around. He bit my shoulder which only made Rosie madder.

She kicked him off but he was fast to land on his feet. He ran towards me but I jumped over him sliding my claws across his back. He whimpered but shrugged it off.

We ran at each other again but this time he pinned me and sunk his teeth into my shoulder. I howled in pain and I heard Braxton shift into his wolf.

It took my dad, James, Nate, Jeremy, and Danny to hold him back from killing the rogue. Afraid that I might hurt him. My blood started to cover my white fur and I started to feel weak. But Rosie wasn't going down without a fight.

She rolled us over and she bit his shoulder, while clawing at his stomach. He cried in pain and soon began to grow weak. He kicked me off and I flew into the nearest tree and for a moment I thought I was going to die. But Braxton snarled so loud that it distracted the rogue since he snarled back him. I stood up and bit his neck, breaking it in half.

I looked down at the wolf who was about to kill Emily, and threatened my mate. I was mad but Rosie was furious.

'Rosie it's over. He's dead... Please I feel weak.'

"Rogue Threatened pack member and mate!! "

'No Rosie no more killing!!!'

But she didn't listen she started growling at his dead body and tore into his stomach. She literally ripped him into shreds. By the time she was done everyone was shocked at what we've done.

"Evangeline.... It's over. Take control of your wolf." My father said stepping forward.

But Rosie growled when he stepped forward. I didn't have the energy in me to fight anymore.

"Braxton. She needs you. You need to calm her down." Braxton changed back but I never broke eye contact with him. Someone handed him clothes and he stepped forward. But Rosie growled again.

"Bring her some clothes now." Someone came back with a big t-shirt and threw it to Rosie.

"At least change back. " he said. Rosie just kept growling and Braxton was growing frustrated.

'Rosie please.....'

She took the shirt but she wanted everyone to turn around. Only her mate is suppose to see her naked. I mustered up enough energy to mind link Nate.

'Turn...' It was barely a whisper but he heard.

"She's weak. Hurry up Braxton. She wants everyone to turn around."

Everyone turned and Rosie changed back but she was still in control. She sat on the floor knowing she was wasn't strong enough to stand. She was even panting while she spoke.

"Evangeline?" Braxton said

"She is weak right now. "

"You're her wolf?" He asked.

"Rosie. My name is Rosie. Mate." She said closing her eyes.

"Give her back control. She needs to see a doctor. You're killing her." At this Rosie whimpered but nodded her head.

"Until we meet again, mate." Rosie backed down long enough for me to take control. I stood up but was wobbling.

"Evangeline?" Braxton said taking a step closer.

"Emily... Where's.... Where's Emily?" Braxton ran towards me and picked me up before I could fall over.

"Get the pack Doctor over to the pack house right now!!" Braxton yelled.

"Emily.... Where is she?"

"She's fine. What were you thinking? You could've been killed I told you to stay in the basement!" He yelled while running into the pack house and putting me on the table.

"I'm... Im not sorry. It was the right thing to do." I was so tired. It felt like someone was forcing my eyes closed.

"Evangeline? Evangeline stay with me! Do not close your eyes! Dammit where the hell is the pack Doctor!?"

"So.... Tired."

I felt him shaking my shoulders but I didn't care.

"Eva? Eva!!"

"Nate? ." Just like that darkness over came me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 109K 61
A toss of the dice, doomed Evangeline to an uncertain future. Her father gambled away their families fortune leaving her in the hands of a ruthless m...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
196K 6.2K 60
(Fifth book in the My Mate series. Book two should be read before reading this one but it can be read as a stand alone) Son of Xzavier, the longest m...
4.7K 195 32
Second Chance Mates: Nova & Braxton's Story Being a werewolf is supposed to be exciting. The excitement of your first shift and finding your mate...