Undertale: Never Forget (Disc...

By PrincessCutie2

It's been four years since peace and prosperity had been restored to the undergrounds where the monsters were... More

Prologue
Frisk Art
Memories In A Bliss
100 views! A/N
Flowey Freaking Flowey!
Our Questionable Fate
Meet the Characters
Hiding Something?
The Talk
Undyne's Sunshine
Merry Christmas!
Happy Birthoween
A/N Bad News
Good News A/N
Just Have Faith In Her
Undertale Random Spam
Just Have Faith In Her (part 2)

A/N

824 45 20
By PrincessCutie2

Hey you guys! Man, 1k views went by really fast! Thank you all for your encouragement. I've just decided to stop doing the questions of the day because I've seen that many questions revolve around that instead of the story. The number of votes and comments are also on a low level.

What do you guys think about this? Don't hesitate to ask. I don't bite.

Remember to read, vote, comment, enjoy, and stay determined.
~ Princess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 211 55
It had been two years since your friends died in an awful accident, and when you finally think you're coming to terms with it, you get world shaking...
115K 2.6K 105
The story takes place after Frisk sets free all the monsters in the Underground. After that, everyone was happy until...something horrible happened...
982 10 25
(Complete) Monsters may be free, but there is a high price to pay for the one that freed them. Deciding Frisk is better off being a mystery, the mons...
12K 359 34
Frisk has freed the monsters of the Underground. Finally, monster kind is allowed to return to the surface. It's been 3 years since then. Yet the mon...