Drop Dead (Oliver Sykes/Bring...

By mediagirl94

*COMPLETED* Kara and Oli use to be best friends until Oli met Hannah in high school and along with the rest o... More

Authors Note #1
Shadow Moses
Drown
Go To Hell for Heaven's Sake
Throne
It Never Ends
It Was Written In Blood
Pray for Plagues
Can You Feel My Heart
Blessed With A Curse
Don't Go
Suicide Season
Happy Song
Hospital for Souls
Follow You
Avalanche
Doomed
Run
What You Need
The Comedown Pt.1
The Comedown Pt.2
Q&A
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION VIDEO
The Sadness Will Never End
Empire (Let Them Sing)
And The Snakes Start To Sing
Chelsea Smile
Epilogue
Social Media!
HOW TO WRITE FANFICTION SUMMARIES

Sleepwalking

5.4K 170 44
By mediagirl94

Chapter Six: Sleepwalking

OLI

Despite drinking a lot last night I woke up with a surprisingly clear head. I knew exactly what had gone down between Kara and me, we'd slept together after she admitted to having a crush on me since high school. She'd fled the club leaving me in shock, but Jordan pushed me to go after her because I would regret letting her walk back out of my life once I'd only just gotten her back.

In the taxi ride over I thought about the consequences. Hannah and I hadn't exactly been 'intimate' recently and Kara had something about her that I admired. She'd put her past behind her and had made something of herself despite a number of times myself, Hannah and the rest of the guys put her down. If I'd known about her feelings back in high school would everything have been different? Some people would accuse me of sleeping with her now because she was hot, but after getting to know her she was still the same girl I grew up with but with more fight.

In the night, Kara had snuggled against my chest and I found myself stroking her hair as she slept peacefully. Watching her sleep was the cutest thing because she constantly wiggled her nose and furrowed her eyebrows. Did I have actual feelings for Kara? This was definitely not a one night stand to either of us. Kara was just the polar opposite to Hannah. It was nice to wake up to no screaming, Hannah was a big fan of drama from the second she woke up to the moment she fell asleep.

"Good morning Oli."

Kara shuffles and looks up at me with her large chocolate eyes, and all I can do is smile.

"Morning love."

"I'm glad you knocked on my door last night Oli."

I was also glad because last night was one of the best nights I'd had in a long time. But before I could reply my phone starts going off on the bedside table where I'd discarded it last night. Kara sighs and sits up before stretching and trying to tame her bed head while I picked up the phone and mouthed 'Hannah' which made her roll her eyes.

"Morning Hannah."

"Where the hell were you last night Oli...were you cheating on me with some bimbo?"

Hannah's shrill voice made me flinch. However, before I could deny anything Kara climbs on top of me and smirks before disappearing under the sheets. I jump and bite back a moan as Kara wraps a hand around my base, so she wanted to play dirty and I was okay with that.

"Answer me Sykes...oh my god you are cheating on me?"

I was brought back to reality by Hannah, why did she sound so hurt? I knew for a fact that she'd cheated on me multiple times while I remained faithful to our 'relationship'.

"I'm hungover and crashed at Jordan's since his place was closest to the club..."

Kara slowly pumps her hand up and down making it hard to concentrate on the phone call.

"I'm pretty sure you're cheating on me Oli."

God Hannah's voice was so whiny, how the hell was she playing the victim card I'll never know. Though technically I was cheating on her.

"Hannah I know you've slept around so drop the act."

She goes silent on the other end which made me slightly nervous. However, Kara was doing a pretty good job at making the nerves disappear as she takes me inside her mouth, fuck she was perfect. I put my fist in my mouth to stop myself from moaning as she swirls her tongue around my tip, I soon find myself grabbing her hair forcing her to take more of me.

"I'm hanging up Hannah...bye..."

I turn the phone off and throw it to the side and moan loudly as Kara bobs up and down like a pro, this was definitely the best way to wake up in the morning.

"Fuck me Kara...you're perfect..."

I find out that Kara has no gag reflex which only turned me on more. It didn't take too long for me to feel the familiar tingling sensation as I come in her mouth, and like a good girl, she swallows before cleaning me up.

"Good morning Oli."

She pokes her head out from under the sheets smiling innocently as she continues to straddle me, her hands resting on my chest.

"It is a good morning now you naughty girl."

I sit up and kiss her and she kisses me back before climbing off me.

"How about breakfast? I make good pancakes. Would you like pancakes Oli?"

I nod, simply in awe at how happy and chirpy she was even in the morning. I wanted to wake up to this good vibe every day, but as long as I stayed with Hannah I'd only wake up to gloom.

"Pancakes sound great love."

Kara smiles and claps her hands together before getting out of bed. I watch as she throws on an oversized jumper and nothing else, I didn't care if she caught me staring. I decide to text Jordan to ask him to cover for me because once Hannah calmed down she would ring them and Jordan had a way of calming her down so that when I went home later she would be less mad.

I find my clothes from last night and put them on before running a hand through my hair. I leave Kara's bedroom but not before I admire several photos framed on her dresser, they must have been from modelling gigs. She looked stunning and natural both at the same time, gone was the camera-shy girl who covered her face whenever I or the guys pulled out our phones. I found myself liking this new Kara, but was happy to see some of her quirks from her younger days had remained as I entered the kitchen.

She was humming a song and tapping her fingers to the beat on the counter next to her. She always did this when she knew a song but couldn't remember the name or the artist. I come up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist before resting my chin on top of her head.

"What song are you trying to remember Kara?"

She sighs and shrugs her shoulders as she continues to flip pancakes.

"I can't think of the name but I swear my hum and tap routine does work."

I roll my eyes, the method didn't yield results over eleven years ago and it looked like things hadn't changed.

"Do you need any help?"

"Can you make some tea, please? Mugs are in the cupboard above the kettle and the rest of the stuff is around the kettle, I like mine milky and full of sugar."

I set about making the tea while casually observing the scene in front of me. On the rare day that Hannah made breakfast she usually only made enough for herself, but when I made breakfast and accidentally forgot her once all hell broke loose. Whereas Kara was making enough pancakes for several people and she was letting me help, unlike Hannah who would kick me out of my own kitchen. The atmosphere with Kara was calm whereas with Hannah it was like World War Three.

"So what are your plans today Oli?"

It takes me a few seconds to register that Kara was generally asking me about my plans for the day. And she sounded interested which was new. Hannah never asked me questions like that. I really needed to stop comparing them. I clear my throat and Kara looks up from serving the pancakes.

"Nothing much, the guys and I have a meeting for a music video and then I have some work to do at Drop Dead for the new collection. What about you?"

"I think Nicholls misses me because he's booked himself in for a tattoo because he wants to get to know me again. I think he's slightly jealous that I confide in Jordan when that use to be his job."

I knew where Nicholls was coming from on the Jordan front. I didn't see Nicholls as competition for Kara's affections, I think he generally wanted his best friend back because he'd always go to Kara for advice. I wanted things to go back to the way they once were and it looked like things were back on track. I only had one problem left, a Hannah shaped problem.

"The pancakes are ready Oli. Would you like syrup or butter?"

I snap out of my thoughts to see Kara plating up my pancakes before she takes a seat on one of the stools. I finish making the tea and bring the mugs over to the counter since Kara didn't actually own a dining table.

"Syrup is good."

I sit down next to her and she hands me the jug of syrup. I wanted to spend another night and the next with her but I couldn't. I had cheated on Hannah, but she'd already cheated on me so did this make us even? Eleven years is a long time to spend with someone, she'd been with me through all my highs and lows despite the recent bad times. Our relationship wasn't always toxic, just over the last year and a bit we'd grown apart. A part of me still loved her, but an even bigger part of me was in love with my childhood friend who had made me pancakes.

We finish breakfast in a comfortable silence. I ask if I could help her wash up since her dishwasher was broken but she denies me, saying I was a guest. I head back into the bedroom to retrieve my phone and shoes knowing I needed to get to the band meeting, where Jordan would give me the third degree about last night.

"Are you heading off so soon Oli?"

There was a slight disappointment in her voice as she leaned against the doorframe looking sexy. I wanted nothing more than to take her to bed again but I couldn't. I scratch the back of my neck.

"I have a go at the guys when they turn up late to meetings, so if I turn up late then they'll rip into me."

Kara nods and moves away from the door.

"Go on Oli, you need to go and make music that tops the last album."

I pull her in for a hug and kiss her forehead.

"And that means the sooner you can tell Nicholls all the dirty details of our night love."

She laughs and hugs me back before playfully shoving me away.

"Gross, I'm not a girl who kisses and tells Mr Sykes. I'll leave that to you."

Kara then walked me to the front door and I leant down again and peck her lips before pulling back wearing my trademark smirk as she pouts expecting more.

"I'll see you later love. Always leave them wanting more."

I got a rather colourful hand gesture in return before she blows me a kiss and shuts the door in my face. Oh, I would get her back for that mark my words. I check my phone and curse seeing I would cut it short to get to the meeting on time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
687K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
29.4K 534 54
"it's just as easy as can be!" in which! two teens think love is just simple! [ยฉ_AMLESTER 2018] started July 2nd, 2018 ended August 26th, 2018 this n...
233K 4.9K 37
Story is set after Season 7 - Eighteen months after Rory turned down Logan's proposal and she watched him walk out of her life for good at her gradu...