The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 26

35.2K 1.1K 73
By princess_anabel

(Eva's POV)

Is been about 2 hours since Braxton left and to tell you the truth I don't mind anymore. The first hour it bugged me to no end but Mickey is really good at distracting me.

Right now, we're still dancing and laughing. I was kind of grinding on Mickey but I felt him stop moving. I turned around to see him looking at his mate and I knew what he wanted.

"You know, you can go meet with him in secret. You don't have to baby sit me Mickey."

I said giving him a smile. He looked at me and then looked at his mate again who was standing by himself at the back of the dance floor.

"No. I don't want to leave you." He said sounding unsure.

"Mickey, go. As official sister of the Alpha I command you to go and hang with your mate in secret." I crossed my arms and dared him to argue back with me.

He threw his arm around my shoulders and laughed.

"Hahaha I know you're new here Eva, but you suck at being bossy! But only if you're sure?"

"Go. Just cause my mate ignores me doesn't mean you should ignore yours. Now shoooo." I said pushing him towards his mate.

"Haha thanks Eva. You're the best. See you around!" With that he left towards the garden only to be followed by his mate 5 minutes later.

I scan the crowd looking for my brothers. I see Nate talking to another Alpha and Luna. They seem to be the same age as us but then again you can never tell with our wolf genes. So Nate is a no for me.

Scanning the crowd again I knew this was going to take forever. The mind link! Dad said to focus on the person and it should go directly to them.

"Uhhh Danny?"

"Dammit Eva! You scared me!"

"Haha sorry. Are you around like business people?"

"No. I'm with Alex over here kind of close to the Bathrooms why?"

"Mickey left me. So I got bored. Coming your way right now."

"Who's Mickey?"

"I'll explain later. See you soon"

And with that I closed him out and started towards the bathrooms. It took me about 5 minutes to get there considering I had to weave myself through people on the dance floor. Finally I saw them talking, and laughing with each other.

"Hey Eveeeeeeee" Alex said throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey Alexxxxxxxxx. Oh hey, Mr.Beta! Having fun doing Beta stuff?"

"Haha I just became Beta like 3 hours ago Eva. I haven't done much Beta stuff. But I like that I can boss you around now" Danny said smirking.

"Rightttttt. Good luck with that big boy." I said patting Danny on the arm. He growled at me and I faked hurt.

"Did... Did you just growl at me? No! Bad doggy!" I said hitting his nose like you would do a regular dog.

"Eva, you can't call me a dog. My wolf doesn't like it. And plus I'm a sexy wolf not a dog. If anything you're a dog." Danny said crossing his arms.

"but I'm a special wolf" I held my head up high proud that I was different.

"Yeaaaaa. You're special alright." Alex said. I elbowed him in the stomach and he grunted.

"Jerk."

"I love you too Eva." Alex wheezed out.

I looked at Danny to see him sniffing the air.

"Can you guys smell that? " he said looking confused.

"Uhhhh no?" Alex and I both said.

"Bro you sure you're ok? You do know drugs are bad for you, right?" Alex said patting his brother on the back.

"Shutup you idiot. You guys really don't smell that? It smells like Cotton Candy."

"No way! I didn't know they had one here! Eva come help me find it" Alex said looking at me with these big saucer like eyes.

"Fine. Cmon lets g.... "

"Mate." Danny cut me off.

I look to where Danny is looking and I see this 5'8, brunette, with brown eyes the size of saucers. She had a red tight dress on, and black heels. She's was really pretty.

"I think Danny found his soul mate..." Alex whispers in my ear.

"No shit." I say back not even looking at Alex. She walks towards Danny Till she's right in front of him.

"Beta Everlast.." She bows but Blushes when Danny puts his fingers under her chin so that he's looking at her face to face.

"It's you. You're my other half, my mate." He says smiling.

"What's your name beautiful?"

"Destiny. But people call me Dessi." She says folding her hands in front of her.

"Destiny... Wow. That's a beautiful name but it doesn't do justice for a gorgeous person like you." Danny says smiling at her.

"What's your name?" She says looking embarrassed that she doesn't know.

"Daniel but everyone calls me Danny. Would you like to go for a walk Destiny?" Alex coughs to remind Danny we are still here.

Danny snaps his head towards us and he finally remembers we're here.

"Oh right. Destiny this is my Sister Evangeline and my twin Alexander."

She looks between Danny and Alex and it's like she's amazed to see two of him.

"I've seen twins before but you guys are an exact clone of each other." She says looking at Danny and Alex.

"Yea but I'm the better looking one, right Danny?" Alex says throwing his arm around danny who pushes him off.

"In your dreams." They start pushing each other but Danny has the upper hand. Destiny and I laugh as we watch.

"Get use to this. It'll take some time to get used to their child like behavior. Eva, you can call me Eva. And you can just call him Alex." I shook her hand and she smiled back at me.

"Haha ok then you can call me Dessi. Uhhh Danny? You still want to go on that walk?" Danny snaps his head towards us and pushes Alex away from him.

"Of course. My apologies." He straightens up and offers her a hand. That she politely takes, but before she can leave someone calls out her name.

"Destiny? Destiny!"

"Over here Athena!"

"Hey do you guys smell that? It smells like cherries." Alex says while looking around confused,

"No way..." We all turn to Athena who's looking straight at Alex with a shocked look.

"What? Do I have cake on my face? Eve do I have cake my face?" Alex starts rubbing his hands all over his face but stops when a girl almost trips and Alex grabs her hand before she face plants.

They stared at each other for a couple of seconds before we hear "mate " come from both of their mouths. They both straighten up, step apart from each other and clear their throats.

"Guys, this is my cousin Athena. Athena this is Eva, the guy who saved your clumsy self is Alex, and this is my mate Danny."

"Hello Athena is nice to meet you." Danny says. She looks at him and bows.

"Beta Daniel" she bows which Alex growls at. Danny ignored him and just laughs.

"You can just call me Danny. Any family of Destiny's is a family of mine. But if you don't mind, we have a walk to take. See you guys later." And with that they Danny and Destiny left towards the garden.

"Uhhh Would... Would you like to take a walk too?" Alex says scratching the back of his head.

"Uhhhh sure... Yea. That sounds cool." I could almost laugh at the two. They're both nervous it's kind of cute.

"See you later Eve." Alex says and they both start walking in the opposite direction of the garden. Well, now I'm alone. Ohhh Mickey! He's in the garden!

"Heads up! My brothers and their mates are walking into the garden! Hide!"

"Shit! Thanks Eva, owe you one." And with that Mickey cut off the connection.

I look around to see if I could find Nate and sure enough he's by himself. I weave my way through the crowd to get to him.

"Alpha Nathaniel." I bow and smile when he turns around with an annoyed look.

"Eva, you don't have to call me that." He says taking a sip of his whine.

"Yea but seeing how it bugs you, is funny." I say smiling up at him.

"So how are you enjoying the party so far?" He asked looking around.

"It's fun. But guess what! Danny and Alex found their Mates!" I turn to see Nate give me a sad smile.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm happy for them." He shrugged his shoulders but I knew him enough to know he was lying through his Alpha teeth.

"Nate..." I say warningly.

"I don't know. I'm happy they found their mates and stuff but what about us? Are we still going to hangout and be, well us? And where's my mate Eva? You guys all have one. Maybe I'm scared I'll never find her..."

He looks down at his drink and begins to push the wine around in the glass.

"Hey... Look at me. We are the Everlast Family. We stick together no matter what. Mates or no mates we'll always have each other's backs ok? And as for your mate, you'll find one. It may not be today or tomorrow but you will. And she's going to be one lucky girl." I search his eyes and he finally nods and gives me a smile.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Everyone goes quiet at the sound of someone screaming. Nate pushes me behind him and gets into a fighting stance. Mates all around the yard are pushing their mates and children behind them.

"What's going on!?" My father tells as he runs up to us. We hear a lot of growling and that could only mean one thing.

"Rogues!!!!!" A lady yells and from the trees rogues start to pour out.

Nate decided to mind link everyone as the Warriors start to change into their wolves.

"Women and children are to be locked into the safe room in the pack house. Warriors and fighters are to fight! Go!"

"Eva help everyone into the pack house now! And when everyone is there go inside too! I don't want you out here!"

"Nate I can fight!"

"No! Go now I'm not going to argue this with you!" And with that he transformed into his Grey wolf and began to fight off the rogues.

Well if he thought I was going to stand around and be helpless then he has another thing coming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 87 13
Werewolves exist, but none of that sparkly vampire bullshit. In this world, we are divided into two categories, human, and wolf. Wolves are divided i...
399K 14.7K 48
*contains mature content* "Your mate was the last piece to the puzzle. I sent my men there to kill her while you were busy fighting with the alphas...
1K 121 30
Kira grew up without a world of supernatural creatures. Her family was apart of a secret agency. She didn't know of these creatures and her family ti...
5.8K 298 36
*CANNOT BE READ AS A STANDALONE, MUST READ THE BLOOD MOON FIRST* Taylor King is a mystery. A hurt and broken girl with a gift that terrifies everyone...