A Loan Of Five Rupees

By Suganthii

Book 2 of "Destined To Be" [Winner Of Tweet Your Story India] In the hustle-bustle of the Twenty-First Centur... More

Author's Note
The Series: Destined To Be
g l o s s a r y
c h a r a c t e r s
❞How'd she sacrifice now...?
❞How else could she distract herself now...?
❞How could he be able to rest now...?
❞How she'd live easily now...?
❞How he'd survive now...?
❞How was he going to maintain his demeanor now...?
❞How'd be she able to erase her reminiscence now...?
❞How'd he ignore his desires...?
❞How'd she ignore her desires now...?
❞How'd he confront her now...?
❞How was she going to soothe herself now...?
❞How was he going to accomplish his mission now...?
❞This was how they ended their search for love.
❞How It All Happened...?
❞e p i ( ii )...and this is how she will love him.
Update!
s n i p p e t : o n e
s n i p p e t : t w o

❞e p i ( i ): This is how he will love her...

5.3K 477 74
By Suganthii

A/N: Nothing... Just keep voting and commenting. And also add this story to your reading list.

Video Attached: 'Tum ko paa hi liya' from Rockstar. Well, I have mentioned the male version of 'Tum ho paas mere' in this chapter, but this is my favorite song ever. Every time I am on the verge of crying after hearing this song (Literally! My mother is proof here.)

*****

Epilogue (1): This is how he will love her...

°°°

November, 2015

It wasn't easy for him to not glance at her when she was with him there, sitting in the back seat.

He hadn't got it, it was beyond his intelligence when she had again ignored to sit next to him. Just a glare from her had been enough to make amends as he had opened the door to the back seat and quietly left her side.

It was official now.

They were engaged, after all the pleading, convincing, and threats; after all the fighting and melodramas; after all the hate and love, they were finally together. After ten months, she was his to tell to the world, to scream to everyone. Oh, how he wanted to scream to the world though, wasn't he the luckiest man in the world?

It hadn't been easy for him, to tell his father about his lovely lady, to ask her father for her hand in marriage, to stand for himself and her, to prove to the world that he was made for her.

Yes, he always had chanted that to her, that he was just made for her. But she had always corrected him with her witty answers, saying she wasn't born before him. And he had just smiled and nodded to her each response, her each confident reply.

Even though he had been the one, who had entered this world first, he would have been incomplete without her. And he knew that his life had been sketched solely to be with her, even before she had been born. He was made for her... No, he was made only for her.

He shook his head and saw her face, reflecting from the rearview mirror. The image always made him wonder how one could be so plain yet most attractive. Even now, his eyes traced her beautiful features as she slowly shuffled to her side, in her quiet slumber. He watched as she tilted her head against the glass of the window, her single long braid was slightly slanting against the nape of her neck. So lightly placing her hands on her lap, she inhaled a deep breath and escaped into her world of dreams as her kohl-shaded eyes resigned to her fantasies.

His hand left the gear and moved toward the sound system of his jeep. He lowered the volume, decreasing the intensity of 'Tum Ho Paas Mere' playing, which was playing melodiously in his closed heaven. Melodies were something special to him as they had always invoked an unknown feeling inside him. And this song was very near to his heart. It always made him feel complete, with her, with everything in this world.

"Don't!", he heard her say and averted his eyes to rear rearview mirror. Magical black pupils were still hiding under her doe eyelids but a wide smile brightened her face. Her pink lips parted as she said slowly, "Don't decrease the volume."

His lips curled into a loving smile of his own and he did as per his love's request. With the lyrics of his favorite song, time flowed smoothly as he drove to his house, the house which he had bought for her, made for her.

__________

"What would you have done if we had never met again?", she faced him, her fingers entwining with his.

The rays of the sun from the horizon peeked slowly, radiating his face with its light. It made her feel as if touched by God, kissed by His brightness, to watch her Krishna's smile grow with each second. That dimple in his left cheek still made her heart flutter, to be proud to own his happiness. And his eyes, those desirable black orbs glittered like diamonds as they watched the sunrise.

She wanted to see them, to watch what they were silently speaking to the sun. But before she could ask him, he turned and she was engulfed in his beautiful eyes. The black depth of his loving gaze connected to her soul and everything in her surroundings dissolved magically. Her eyes observed his love for her, clearly visible in his eyes as if he were an open book. And again it captured her, like always it had.

"That would have been impossible, my love."

Observing his lips murmuring to her, she bit down her lower lip, blushing with his endearing titles. She always blushed when he used such words for her, still seeding a new feeling inside her.

"Why?", she questioned him again, knowing very well that he would answer her again. She always did this, questioning him about all unnecessary things and still, he had answered each one of them, proving that her doubts were worth listening to. It always had made her feel special, to be listened to, to be cherished, to be cared for, to be loved by someone so special. And she knew that he never missed a chance to love her more and more.

He leaned forward, bringing her body near to him. He slowly lowered his head, leveling it next to her ear as he whispered, "It is destined, my dear.", his arms circled her waist as he continued, "As I have been made for you.", her heart galloped faster than any crazy horse as he confirmed, "Only for my Samiksha."

She forgot everything around her as her arms tried to hug him back, for the first time.

A light touch on her shoulders awoke her from her beautiful dream and she yawned, stretching her arms. As her eyes opened to let in his features, she was welcomed by his dimple-cheeked smile. For a second, she felt that everything in her dream wasn't her imagination. She had felt that they were somewhere, far from here, experiencing each other's love and nothing else. But unfortunately, when she scanned her surroundings it was nothing like that and she shook her head.

Again, it was a dream, where they both were alone in each other's arms. Even though, she felt it to be so real. The warmth of his body enveloping her was unnaturally calming, as his words soothed her uncertain mind, and his gleaming eyes stole everything from her in that second, but it was a dream. And she loved that dream, she always loved it.

She always dreamt about him, about them.

She observed him waiting for her, holding the door open and tapping his foot impatiently. It was her first time here and she knew that he was nervous to get her view about his house. It would be their home soon. Home- the word itself made her feel giddy, with all kinds of thoughts.

The home where she would be cherished by her soon-to-be-husband's love, the home where they would create their small world, the home where she would feel complete. It would be the home where they would be sharing something special, forming some beautiful memories, and imprinting it beautifully in their lives.

She slipped out of his jeep and shyly dropped her head when he offered her his hand. She heard him clearing his throat, "Samiksha, I..." as she slowly accepted his hand, he trailed off, leaving the sentence incomplete.

She saw him frowning at her as her fingers accepted his with a determination, which was unknown to him.

She raised her brows and giggled when he shook his head. She knew that he was baffled by her actions, but no one would understand what was there in her little head. Oh, how difficult it was for her to accept anything physical, how hard it was for her to not melt.

On that fateful day, when he had confessed his love bluntly to her, they had sat quietly holding their hands till the expected train had shown its face. And that had been the only time when they had held each other's hand. After that, not their fingertips had touched, not in the slightest way. Actually, they didn't need it at all, as their eyes had said so much to each other that showing their affection physically had never been a necessity.

But today, she felt that he wanted it, he needed it. She felt that somewhere in his big heart, he wanted an assurance and she gave it to him, without thinking for a second. Why she would bother about it, when all she wanted was to be with him, beside him for this whole lifetime, and all other births to come? Yes, she believed in the concept of rebirth and wanted him all to herself.

A zing of something originated from the place where they were connecting their hands, spreading an unknown sensation in her body and she clutched his hand more tightly. She saw him pulling her forward and stilled when her eyes found the stunning view in front of them.

It wasn't just bricks and cement coagulated together there, it wasn't just walls and fence standing calmly there, and it wasn't just paint and flowers decorating the marvelous piece of architecture in front of her. It was more than everything in this beautiful world and she was beyond stunned.

It was their home, the home which was according to her tastes, and without her permission tears started to form in her eyes.

She admired Indian Culture as well as the flavors of the Victorian Era. They were something special to her as their ethnicity contradicted everything in this world. The intricate designs always had some meaning lying beneath them, the colors always had an emotion hiding behind them and the patterns always had millions of stories concealed under them. And she always had searched for them, blending two different themes into one. But never had she thought that any building would fit as correctly as their home was.

It was perfect from her eyes, the outer face of their home so accurate that she anticipated what else he had done for her. Yes, she was excited, her palms sweating with some unknown tension in her mind. There was surely a sense of giddiness but a slight fear also originated somewhere with it. It wasn't because he attempted to please her but it was because of his extreme levels. How a man could love a woman so much? She questioned herself and a small voice in her whispered- Because a woman loved him with the same intensity.

Yes, she loved him the same way he did. It didn't matter to her that she had not said that to him but she thought he would understand her. And she'd tell those magical words to him, soon.

____

(to be continued...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 1.4K 24
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
62.7K 6K 34
89******78: Hey Bud! 89******78: Could you please lend me the notes, so that I can catch up with studies so far. Unknown: I am not your bud, so do no...
234K 10.8K 67
Two people came together and became one. They started their life with some Promises, which make their life a beautiful journey. They are two differen...
14.6K 680 35
Her pov Everything is gonna change in One Night. My life will turn upside down so do my dreams. Being forced into this marriage is never in my though...