TOO GOOD ━ SUGG. ✓

By sunshineseavey

the one in which she believes that he is too good for her and he believes that she is horribly mistaken. TO... More

too good
playlist
chapter one
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
author's note
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter fourty-five
epilogue
thank you!

chapter two

5.6K 117 92
By sunshineseavey

"Thanks for catching me." I said as soon as Zoë finished her sentence. Joe smiled and ran a hand through his hair.

"Anytime." He said simply before he sat on the bench and started to take off his skates. Alfie cleared his throat, causing me to tear my gaze away from Joe. My eyes set on Caspar's who was smirking at me and I rolled my eyes. He let out a soft laugh before he looked at Zoë and Alfie and motioned for them to come on the rink.

"Alyssa are you coming?" Zoë asked while she put on her skates.

"Uh..." I tried to think of an excuse as I looked around, "I think I'll keep Joe company."

Zoë raised her eyebrows and then nodded with a grin on her face. She grabbed Alfie's hand and pulled him onto the ice with her as the two of them followed Caspar on the ice.

I looked at Joe who was busy untying his skates, and sat down beside him.

"Why didn't you just tell them you didn't want to skate?" Joe asked as he looked up at me. I avoided his gaze and shrugged not really knowing why I didn't just tell them that.

"I don't know if Caspar told you this but Zoë and Alfie wouldn't shut up about how you were coming to live with them," Joe said.

"He mentioned it."

"It's nice to finally meet you..." Joe admitted quietly and pursed his lips into a thin line.

"Funny Caspar said the same thing."

"Well it was hard to not wonder who Alfie's cousin was, what they looked..."

"Well Sugg you got to see me." He let out a laugh at my comment as I looked at the skating rink.

"What do you do? You know as a job?" I asked, my gaze still set on the rink.

"Well actually I'm a YouTuber." He said quietly as if people around him would hear him and he was afraid to be judged.

"Are you really?" I asked, partially amused at the expression on his face.

"I really am, look up ThatcherJoe when you get back to Brighton."

"Okay." I said but it came more out as a stutter as a cold gust of wind hit my face, giving me the chills. It's either Joe saw me shudder or he was being really nice to me because what he said next was something you don't just say to someone you met ten minutes ago. Or at least no one ever said that to me within ten minutes of meeting me.

"Alyssa do you want to go get a coffee? There's a café somewhere around here."

"Uh sure but do you think Zoë, Caspar and Alfie will mind if we leave them?" I asked timidly as he stood up.

"If I'm being really honest...I don't give a shit about whether they care or not." Joe said.

I let out a laugh at his comment which seemed to make him smile. The both of us fell in step with each other as Joe and I walked in silence around Winter Wonderland trying to find the coffee shop.

"Do you wanna play 20 questions? Just to get to know each other." He asked suddenly.

"Uh yeah, you go first." I said as I looked around at the scene in front of me.

"What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue." I answered quickly and looked up at him only to see him nodding to himself.

"What made you start YouTube?"

"Uh Zoë kept telling me that I absolutely had to make a YouTube channel so I did and now here I am I guess." He shrugged as he finished his sentence.

"Joe, is that the coffee shop?" I asked. He looked around and once he saw what I was seeing he nodded. The two of us headed in the direction of the café. Joe ran up ahead and held the door open for me and two other people as we walked into the shop together.

I looked around the quaint little coffee shop and all the people in line, the aura of the coffee beans filled the air as she stood beside Joe and waited in line. The line moved surprisingly fast and soon enough both Joe and I were at the front as we waited for one of the two cashiers to open up.

"Next please," the barista said

"Hi I'll have a small hot chocolate please," I said and looked at Joe.

"I'll have the same thing."

"Okay two small hot chocolates....that'll be £6.00." The barista chirped as I started to reach into my purse to grab my wallet. Joe grabbed my arm softly and took out six pounds out of his pocket and handed it to the girl. She gladly took the money as she directed us to wait by our left. As Joe and I waited, we asked a few simple questions back and forth. As soon as I answered the fifth question he asked me, our hot chocolates came.

I grabbed mine and started to head for the door while Joe had another plan. When I noticed that he wasn't beside me, I looked around the café only to see him sitting in one of the booths. I raised my eyebrows, but soon decided to join him. I slid into the seat in front of him and took a sip of my cocoa.

"I thought that we could just stay here for a while..." Joe said after a while. I nodded in agreement and looked up at him.

"Is there anyone special in your life?" I asked as he raised his eyebrows.

"Well Zoë, my parents..." He started to ramble on as he listed each person one by one.

"Joe, that's not what I meant," I cut him off as he set his gaze on me. He made an "o" with his mouth and then shook his head.

"No one."

"Now I find that hard to believe." I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth but now it was out there. Sure I thought Joe was attractive but it didn't mean anything at all. It never meant anything, right?

"And why do you find that hard to believe?" Joe leaned forward towards me slightly as I silently cursed myself for saying my previous statement.

"I-" I started to say but I was cut off by the sound of the door closing loudly. I looked up only to see Alfie, Zoë and Caspar standing near the door, their eyes set on Joe and I.

"Tell me later," Joe leaned forward and whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I pursed my lips together and looked at Zoë who was watching the two of us intently. She gave me a curious look and motioned for me to come over to where she was. I looked at Joe who seemed to guess that Zoë wanted me to come over to her.

"We should probably go over there anyways." He said and stood up just as I did. I walked out of the booth first and headed towards where Zoë was.

"We didn't mean to disturb whatever was happening there," Caspar smirked as Joe shoved him playfully.

"Haha very funny Caspar." I said as he winked making me think of what I said earlier. I felt someone nudge me and I looked up to see  that of course it was Joe.

"You okay Deyes?"

"Yeah what about you, Sugg?" I asked as I followed Zoë out of the shop. Joe fell into step with me as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I don't know...I'm a little disappointed that I never got to hear why you don't believe me."

I frowned slightly and bit my lip in hesitation. I wanted to say something but what do you say to a guy you barely know? So I stayed quiet.

I soon felt someone tap me on my left shoulder. I looked to my left only to see Caspar.

"You know that on the Ferris wheel, you're supposed to kiss the person beside you." He said as he pointed towards the Ferris wheel.

"I'm confused, what does that have anything to do with me?"

"Cause that's where we're going next."

"Caspar both you and I know that there's no way I'm going up there much less kiss someone."

Instead of replying, Caspar stayed quiet as if he was holding something back. As if he was keeping a secret.

"The real reason is why we're going to-" he started to say but Zoë put a hand over his mouth, causing him to stop. She gave him a cross look as she looked at him then removed her hand from his mouth and looked at me. I raised my eyebrows but she just waved me off.

"It's a surprise." She grinned as she grabbed my hand and pulled to where Joe and Alfie were talking. Caspar followed us soon after that and started talking to Joe who seemed excited about something.

I looked at the crowd in front of me, but the only thing that I could really focus on was curly brown hair. But it couldn't be him. I'd seen him at Vidcon a year and a half ago, when Alfie had first introduced me to the Australian. The last time I talked to him, he told me he was still in Perth.

"Troye?" I yelled as he turned towards us. I saw his face for the first time in a year and a half and the only thing expression that was visible was joy.

"Alyssa?" He asked as he ran towards the group.

"I thought you were still in Australia!" I said as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Well Zoë told me that you were coming to move in with her and Alfie and I couldn't resist not seeing you so here I am!" He said in the deep Australian accent that I adored when I first met him.

"So this is what you were hiding from me?" I asked Zoë, with a huge smile on my face as soon as Troye released me from his arms.

Zoë just smiled widely, confirming my suspicions. She started to talk to Alfie again as we all approached the Ferris wheel.

I smiled and fell into step with Troye again as he smiled and looked at me.

"How've you been?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I've been good. Blue Neighbourhood came out and I couldn't be happier."

"I listened to your album on repeat over and over and it's amazing," I complimented.  "Also, I noticed that on your thank you...you put 'my beautiful boyfriend' do I get to know who?"

"Maybe someday Alyssa," he teased with a smirk on his face. I frowned at his response and set my gaze in the Ferris wheel. I saw Zoë and Alfie waiting in line as Troye and I found an empty bench to sit on.

As Troye and I sat down, it looked like Caspar started talking to some girl and Joe was standing there awkwardly trying not to intrude. He caught my gaze and I motioned towards the bench. He nodded then seemed to say something to Caspar before he started to make his way over.

"So what do you think of Joe?" Troye asked me.

"He's a nice guy, funny, attractive..." I regretted my choice of words as soon as Troye started to smile.

"You think he's attractive?" He asked with raised eyebrows. I shrugged and looked at him with a knowing smile just as Joe sat down.

"What are you two chatting about?" Joe asked and looked at the two of us. I looked at Troye as he shrugged.

"I'm gonna have to show you around London." Joe said unexpectedly.

"That would be nice," I said and smiled. Joe smiled along with me and the three of us all started to chat away as we waited for Zoë and Alfie to return.

+

The rest of the day ended quickly and soon enough Troye, Zoë, Alfie and I were saying goodbye to Joe and Caspar.

I was now at home, trying to unpack when my phone rang. I looked at it only to see that an unknown number was calling me. I hesitantly answered it and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Alyssa?" Joe's voice said.

"Joe? How'd you-" I started to say but he cut me off.

"I got your number from Zoë," he explained.
"I've been working on something and I uh was wondering if you could help me?"

"Help you?" I asked confused as he chuckled.

"Just trust me."

"Then yeah I would love to, I guess. What time are you thinking?"

"Early in the morning. Maybe around 6:30?" He suggested.

"I'm scared now..." I admitted, slightly confused at the time.

"Don't be." He assured quickly.

"Okay..." I said hesitantly.

"Okay I'll see you at 6:30, Alyssa."

"I'll see you then." I said as we both said our goodbyes. I heard the dial tone, signifying that Joe hung up as I smiled and quickly finished unpacking.

When I was finished, I looked at the time only to see that it was late in the night. I quickly changed, set my alarm and then tucked myself under the soft covers of the bed, as I thought about tomorrow and how I would get to see Joe Sugg once again, as I drifted off to sleep.

+

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Good bye 2015! Hello 2016!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!

*WELCOMES TROYE TO THE STORY*

TROYE SIVAN EVERYONE!

Just to clear up any confusion, Troye and Alyssa have met but it was a year and a half ago at Vidcon. But ever since they've been texting and skyping a lot so they still managed to keep in tough.

Since I've cleared that up, I wanna know what you guys think of the story in the comments! The next few chapters will probably be posted in a few minutes (I may have pre-written chapters to get the story going).

-Angelina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 947 25
Sequel to A Blooming Relationship (A Joe Sugg FanFic). Joe and Aly continue their relationship and fight through it, no matter the trials they're fac...
59.7K 782 27
Warning: Smut may be included... (will be)
5.6K 104 24
You have been the best of friends with Joe for as long as you can remember. you then decide that your going to move to London with joe. When you move...
38.9K 704 76
It all starts with a gaming channel, a couple of clicks here and there. They. All. Count. Will our characters discover that there's more to life than...