Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

By mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Three
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Part Two: Chapter Four

167K 6.5K 1.6K
By mizpanda

Nick's arm let me go and he pushed me behind him, walking over to Xander with an angry look in his eyes. The way they glared at each other, they looked like two Alpha's fighting over a piece of meat. They were enemies in my eyes.

I barely heard the words they shared, my breathing quickened. I couldn't do this. I needed to go. Like now. I noticed they were locked on each other, there surroundings didn't matter. I wanted to stop them in case one punched the other but I couldn't. 

I spun around and tried to run away but stumbled due to the drink. I slowed myself down. I felt weird, I probably shouldn't have drank that much, I admit I'm a light weight.

I crashed into someone and muttered out a quick apology. I needed fresh air. I cussed under my breath when I realized the door was the other way. I'd have to go past them if I wanted to get to it and that wasn't an option.

I looked around frantically. The bathrooms maybe.. no. No doubt girls would be in there being all judgmental and not to mention it wasn't really 'fresh air'. My eyes darted around in hope before landing on the back door. My heart jumped and I stumbled toward it.

I read the sign and paused. It wasn't a back door, it was a smoking area. I didn't care, it still was outside and that all that matter, I could deal with the smell of smoke. I pushed the door open and hurried outside.

My eyes landed on a deck like thing with a roof and some benches. I made my way over there, pulling my leather jacket around me tighter. I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed no one was there. It was unusual, I never had good luck.

I  grabbed the railing to help myself up onto the deck. Being drunk and wearing heels were not a good match. I finally made my way to the bench and sat down. The only sounds I could hear was cars passing now and again or the soft beat of the music since I was outside.

I bit my lip, thinking about him.

Xander.

Seeing him, feeling him hold me, my heart lurched. I felt safe. A shiver had run down my spine and as much as my body tried to push him away, I didn't want that. He had to know that or he wouldn't have dared touch me.

He was back, after all this time, and the chances of meeting him here were near to impossible. No, just because he was back, nothing was going to happen. I had to stay firm with my choice, we both had to move on. Maybe a fling, no more falling in love.

A small fling with Nick. I scrunched up my face. I knew I couldn't have one with Xander or I'd fall more in love and that... that wasn't going to be good.

I needed to make myself like someone else. I knew going out with Xander would hurt both of us, and I was saving us from that. I tried to tell myself that so many time but I still felt like an áss. I heard the door open and I raised my eyes.

If it was Nick or Xander I would duck down. Well not Nick, I'd just ask him to take me home. The drink was getting worse, I could feel myself going to an entirely different place. I felt.. normal but everything seemed weird, almost funny.

I heard laughter and when I saw the men walking toward the deck I relaxed. It wasn't either of them. I leaned back against the wood with a sigh before making a scraping sound with my heel by accident. I let out an unexpected giggle, shaking my head.

It wasn't even funny but it was.

I wanted to dance right now.

No I wanted to go home.

Clear your mind idiot!

The two guys sat down on the bench, one pulling out a packet of cigarettes and passing his friend one. He lit his own before lighting up his friends and shoving both the packet and lighter back in his pocket.

His eyes snapped up and caught me staring at him and I quickly looked away embarrassed. I seriously needed to stop staring.

"Hello darling" Perfect.

I raised my head and looked over to them. Both of them were watching me now and I noted one guy nudge his friends with his elbow. My lips went into a thin line and in a dead pan voice I responded "Hello"

The one who had spoken tilted his head before looking over my body. His eyes went back up, not to my face, but to my breasts and hung there. He didn't even care if I caught him, he continued staring. 

I swallowed a lump in my throat. This dress showed some cleavage and I just wanted to zip up my jacket or cover it but I knew it would be obvious. "That's a nice pair you have on you, C's?"

I bit my lip to hold me back from cussing at him or saying something rude and of course, he took it the wrong way. "Ooh lookie here" He nudged his friend before winking at me, "Already biting her lip. You want me that bad?"

"No no, I didn't mean too!" I waved my hands and shook my head, no. He chuckled darkly and stood up walking over to me. I didn't make a sound, just watched him as he sat down next to me. He looked over to his friend, "That's my best friend over there"

"Okay" I wasn't interested in whatever story he had to spin.

"You know what I and both my best friend like?"

"Boys?" I had to hold back a laugh when his face changed to surprise. I was very proud of my joke. His friend laughed but quickly stopped, giving me an interested look.

"Damn you're a little cheeky one"

"So what if I am?" I narrowed my eyes and quickly regretted the words. Did that sound like I was challenging him, what if he got turned on by that.

Yep, wrong words.

A smirk grew on his face and he looked over to his friends, wiggling his eyebrows before turning back to me, "Anyway as I was saying. You know what my friend and I like?"

"Do you really want me to guess?" I arched an eyebrow and he chuckled. I don't know why I was talking back. Two strong looking men against me if they got... dark, wasn't a good idea. But the drink would not let me tone down.

"We like threesomes"

Oh god.

"So what?"

"What about you? What do you like?"

"Not  you"  I shrugged, trying to stay brave.

"We like threesomes with strangers more though, especially role-playing threesomes" He licked his lips and I wanted to gag but I stayed  strong. I just narrowed my eyes, holding eye contact with him. I pushed myself from the bench before folding my arms and looking down at him, "Lucky for you, there's a load of desperate girls in there"

"Oh I know but we don't want them. Didn't you hear me, we like role-playing"

"Didn't you hear me? I said so what?"

He narrowed my eyes, seemingly getting frustrated with my attitude. He stood up from his spot, now he was the one towering over me. Bad idea, bad bad idea. Run...

"So..." He looked to his friend, "Can you imagine how fun it would be to roleplay? With a cheeky girl, who pretends she doesn't want it but secretly all she wants is to take two big guys in every hole"

I scrunched up my face in disgust and he grinned, "See Josh? She's already acting her part and my god sweetheart you're doing a fantastic job" I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat when his other friend stood up.

"I can't tell if you guys are serious on not. Desperate is not hot"

He smiled at me, showing me his crooked blackish teeth, his pale eyes lighting up. "Just looking at her gets me excited"

"Exactly"

"I'll scream" I threatened.

They seemed to hesitate before a dark laugh came from the one who I didn't know his name. He was the guy who was brave, the one who put himself forward unlike his friend Josh who waited, "You really want to try that?"

Josh tugged me toward him and before I could get a word out, covered my mouth and all I could let out was a muffled gasp. 

I probably should have run instead of talking back. Although I wasn't to concerned, I had heels on. I could easily stab them.

"You see sweetheart, you're weak, you're pretending you don't like this but just wait until we have you moaning"

I blinked several times before pulling my head back  so my mouth was away from his hand for just a minute before biting down deep into Josh's hand. He let out a cry and let me go and I stumbled back but saved myself on the railing.

The nameless man stared at his friend in shock before looking to me with narrowed eyes, "Little brat" He walked over to me and grabbed my wrist sharply before I heard the door open.

"I'm giving you two seconds to let my girlfriend go or you'll be buried in the ground" His voice came out low and dangerous and I didn't need to turn around to know who it was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 1 43
Jacob, an abusive, jealous, and manipulative man, just cannot seem to impress his ex in front of his new partner. Rather, he can't win him back. In t...
97.4K 2K 46
Nora Rodriguez, The first born daughter,the responsible child,who is forced to put her siblings before herself.The daughter who's dad left a long tim...
62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...
31 0 15
Jessica Simmons lived a happy life in Los Angeles, California. That is until her younger brother died in a car accident that she had to witness. His...