Maid in Lace (PUBLISHED)

By mizpanda

Milania Fox is a young woman who's been working as a maid since she was sixteen. She has had terrible past ex... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Really?
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue
Part Two: Chapter One
Part Two : Chapter Two
Part Two: Chapter Four
Part Two: Chapter Five
Part Two: Chapter Six
Part Two: Chapter Seven
Part Two: Chapter Eight
Part Two: Chapter Nine
Part Two: Chapter Ten
Part Two: Chapter Eleven
Part Two: Chapter Twelve
Part Two: Chapter Thirteen
Part Two: Chapter Fourteen
Part Two: Chapter Fifteen
Part Two: Chapter Sixteen
Part Two: Chapter Seventeen
Part Two: Chapter Eighteen
Part Two: Chapter Nineteen
Part Two: Chapter Twenty
Part Two: Chapter Twenty One
Part Two: Chapter Twenty-Two
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Three
Spin off
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Four
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Five
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Six
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Seven
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Eight
Don't Give Up
Part Two: Chapter Twenty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Thirty
Part Two: Chapter Thirty One
Advertising
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Two
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Three
Part Two: Chapter Thirty-Four
Part two: Chapter Thirty Five
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Six
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Seven
Competition and Fan art
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Eight
Part Two: Chapter Thirty Nine
Part Two: Chapter Forty
Part two: Chapter Forty One
News - Continuing MMIH/MIL series!!
The Best Announcement Ever!!! (and amazing competition for an amazing prize)
Just For you!
I never expected this!
FREE GOODIES JUST FOR Lil Llamas!!!
Want a secret chapter?
Even more free stuff for you!
Hooray for us!
Last day to get the free book!
OMG OMG OMG BEST NEWS EVER
TOMORROW
THE DAY IS HERE
ITS HERE, ITS HERE

Part Two: Chapter Three

176K 6.7K 3.1K
By mizpanda

Xander's POV:

I let out a sigh, watching my house in silence. Was it a clever idea to actually come back? Probably not but whatever.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out quietly, leaning against my car. "Hello" I answered, knowing who it was already.

  I had driven past him on the way back here so he knew that I had returned. I had been expecting the call.  

"Dude, you're back!" Ger's voice was excited, "You have  to come out with me tonight" I sighed. He had messaged me several times when I was gone, begging me to go out for drinks. I let out a sigh and opened my mouth to say no before pausing.

No I needed to drink. I never drank... one drink would get my mind off stuff. I needed to get out, "Fine". I heard silence on the other end of the line before a small, "Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I thought you'd leave me alone again.  We're going to have some mad banter, think of all the gorgeous peeps we can get into bed"

"Mhm" I rolled my eyes, "I totally believe that you'll be able to get someone"

"Wow, you have no fate in me man"

I sighed, "Where are we going?"

"Club Forty One. Can you collect me on your way?"

"Are you sure you're not just using me for a lift?" I chuckled with a shake of my head.

"Aw man, would I ever do that to you?"

"Yes"

"Ouch. Okay get ready and don't be a sour puss, I want to have fun tonight" 

"Yeah yeah"

I hung up the phone and went to the house, unlocking it. The only sounds were the birds singing and the trees swaying in the wind. I walked into the pitch black house before turning on a light. 

I needed a shower first, I didn't care how long I had to make him wait.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I parked outside Ger's house and saw the door open slowly. Instead of Ger, I saw one of his roommates eye me before slowly going back inside. The next time it opened, Ger appeared with a grin on his face.

He rushed over and hopped into the front of the car. "You actually came!" He cheered before looking me over, "Damn someone's going to be dropping some lady panties tonight, they're going to be all over you dude"

I raised my eyebrows, "Are you checking me out?"

Ger's eyes snapped to my face before scowling, "Hurry on and drive man" He shook his head, "You're so annoying"

"Do you want to walk?"

"Sorry, sorry" He held up his hands in surrender, "Can you please drive?" Although he added the please he said it with an aggression. I smiled lightly and nodded my head before pulling off the curb and heading toward Club Forty One.

"So I'm guessing you go here often" 

He gave me a look, "What? You think I'm some alcoholic. Or you know that all the girls want me here?" I threw my eyes up once more. This guy.

"No you live five minutes from it, that's why"

"Oh. Meh, only went a few times. It's great. They play the latest songs, they have lots of drinks, and lots of hot people"

"So like every other club?"

I grinned when I saw him scowl at me from the corner of my eyes. It wasn't long before we reached the place and I quickly pulled into the parking lot. I got out of the car and groaned internally at how slow Ger was.

I didn't complain, I just watched in boredom until a few seconds later he was finally out so I could lock the car. He eyed me and I cocked an eyebrow in question.

"You okay?"

"What do you mean am I okay?" Why was he asking this out of nowhere.

"Dude, you appeared of the radar because of some chick. What type of guy goes away for a bit because of a girl?"

"Do you want to shut up?" My voice came out slightly more aggressive than I expected, "I just need some drinks" I shook my head before walking on with a sigh. He quickly followed me .

We entered the place and I looked around. This was probably a bad idea. I made my way to the bar and looked back to Ger before letting out a sigh when I realized he was already gone. I didn't even want to know what he was getting up to. 

I sat on a stool, watching as the bartender served others before finally coming to me. I guess he understood when people were stressed because he gave me a sympathizing smile which I wanted to roll my eyes at but instead did nothing.

I ordered my drink and he was gone one second then back straight away. "Thanks" I slid the money to him and he took it, "Keep the change" It wasn't much change, even if it was it wouldn't matter.

I took a sip before spinning around on the stool, taking in my surroundings. My eyes snapped to a blonde girl who was dancing, doing slut drops now and again. All the while she was making eye contact with me.

She slowly stood up, making sure to pop her behind out before strutting over to me in a 'sexy' manner. "Hey there" She purred and I nodded my head in a small greeting. She glanced at the stool next to me before sitting down in it.

She crossed her legs over, raising one so high, purposely wanting me to see her panties. Pink... 

My eyes flicked back up to hers and I realized she was biting her lip, staring into my eyes. I arched an eyebrows, waiting for her to speak.

"Aren't you just a tall cup of perfection... I just want to ruffle my head through that gorgeous messy hair and ugh your body. How big is it?"

Well she got straight to the point. I knew what she was asking when she said how big is it... I hesitated. Maybe this would help... she was the type of girl the was into a one night stand, it was clear.

This could help, make me forg-

No.

"Big" I just answered before taking another sip of the drink.

"I know where a bathroom is" This girl was seriously throwing herself at me.

"I do too" I commented and she frowned.

"I'm basically offering you a blow job... are you seriously declining it?" She stared at me in surprise and I just shrugged, "Come on, I might even let you take it further" She winked before dropping her eyes to her.. lower area.

She slowly glided her hand down there but I stopped her.  A bright smile grew on her face when she saw me grab her wrist, thinking I was into it.

"You're one of those girls who think every guy wants you in this place" I chuckled, shaking my head, "They don't want you, they just want what's under your dress. Don't be so cheap" She stared at me in shock before storming off in anger.

Damn... maybe I was a bit harsh on the girl. She was just offering. I let out a small sigh, I needed to cop on, I should probably get up and go apologize.

I took another drink  before slowly putting it down on the bar table when my eyes came in contact with someone. My brow furrowed when I saw Nick at the bar chuckling with the bartender before taking two Jager-bombs off him.

My eyes went down to all the drinks that were now empty next to him. He was here with someone? He sat back on the stool, spinning around to watch the dance floor. His eyes lit up when he found someone and he watched them... with lust in his eyes.

Oh?

My eyes roamed to the dance floor and she wasn't hard to spot. My eyes widened and my heart stopped for a minute. The girl I had missed, the girl that had made me weak stood there, dancing with some stranger.

She still looked like perfection... like a god damn angel. A stubborn annoying one but that was besides the point.

Was  she not here with Nick?

I watched in anger as the man grinded against her and the unsure look that was on her face disappeared. She seemed woozy... she was drunk. My eyes darted to Nick in anger who just watched them in surprise.

Don't tell me he was scared to get the man away from her.

When I looked back, I wanted to pound the guy to the ground. He whispered something in her ear and her face went a light red before slowly beginning to glide his hand up her dress. I couldn't stand it...

I got up and stormed over before colliding my fist with the man's face. I could almost hear a crack as he fell to the ground holding his nose. 

I hadn't even realized I had basically run over here.

Oops.

 Milan looked to the man in surprise, blinking rapidly and just before she could look back at me I tugged her away from the center of the crowd. 

There were way to many perverts here, to look at her in such a short dress, to put her body out like that made me... jealous... mad..I didn't even know anymore.

She had made it clear she didn't need me, I shouldn't be doing this. I should have just told Nick to go over to her, but I couldn't.

I needed to touch her, feel her, hold her. I missed her way to much and to see her smile again warmed my heart. This stubborn girl was really bad for me...

She began dancing into me but I did nothing. Her eyes suddenly landed on Nick at the bar and she froze up, she thought I was Nick. I shook my head with a sigh, she needed to be more careful.

I needed to see her cheeks heat up again, I needed her surprised reaction. The reaction that always satisfied me when I teased her. So without warning I leaned down and whispered in her ear "I've missed way more than just your body"

I could hear her almost gasp and it took her a moment to robotic-ally turn to me. When she glanced up at me, her eyes widened as if she didn't believe I was here. Her cheeks were a rosy red color and I couldn't  help but smile at this.

"Xander" She breathed out and I gave her a soft smile.

"Hi"

She blinked rapidly as if I was about to disappear if she continued doing it. Suddenly an arm wrapped around Milania's waist, tugging her backward.

"Are you bothering my date?" My eyes wandered up to Nick. So the pest had actually returned. "Date?" I questioned, "Since when is it normal to let your date dirty dance and get felt up by another man?"

He shot me a look and I could see Milan drop her eyes. He tensed up and growled lowly, "You better get out of here. I don't know why Millie quit working for you and I don't care but it's clear she wants you gone" 

My heart throbbed at that before pausing.

Did this dirt bag just call her Millie? Nuh-uh. Nope. No way. Not allowed. Too far.

If there was one thing that belonged to me was the name Millie. That was our thing. I don't care if I was getting worked up over a damn name it felt wrong coming from his mouth.

"Please don't tell me a butler is your new master" I scrunched up my face in disgust, eyeing the arm he had around her waist. I just wanted to pull her from him and hold her. I wanted that arm to be mine, holding her securely.

She didn't respond.

"I'm not her master" Nick shook his head, "Nor am I a butler anymore. What I am is a changed man, the type of man a woman like Milania needs"

"I see you more as a woman than a man" I shrugged, "You got that feminine side"

He glared at me with hatred.

I paused. This meant Milania actually had someone new to work for.. a new.. master.

I gritted my teeth and swallowed the lump in my throat. Nick must have thought it was something to do with him because he grinned victoriously.

"Who do you work for now?" I glanced down to Milan who now was watching me quietly.  Still no reply.

"She works for-"

"Nick" Milania finally spoke, "Don't" He looked down at her in confusion but did as he was told. I narrowed my eyes, why didn't she want me to know. Either she didn't want me to know so I wouldn't know where she lived or because her new master was a creep and she didn't want me to murder him.

"Milan" I tried to soften my voice.

"She doesn't want you here. Get the hell out"

"This is a public place, Nicole" I nodded to him and Milania's eyes widened. She bit her lip and I grinned.She was suppressing a laugh.

"You want to watch your mouth rich boy" I raised my eyebrows when he said this, " Come... let's go Milan" He began pulling her away.

"I just want to go get a drink" She said quietly before hiccuping, "I need more drink"

....

She was drunk.

That's why she was laughing.

She's drunk.

"You let her alone on the dance floor drunk?!" I was furious now. What type of date was this? He glared at me.

He let go of her and walked up to me so we were face and face. He was only an inch smaller than me, "It's none of your concern!"

"You better shut your mouth before I shut it for you!" I growled, narrowing my eyes and his own widened. He was still a scared baby. I shook my head, how could Milania like a guy who couldn't protect her?

She didn't need protecting most of the time, she could handle herself. Times like this though.. you needed to keep an eye on her.

"The main thing is, Xander, she doesn't want you. She never wanted you. I'm who she wants.  If she didn't like me why would she go on a date with me?" He grinned.

I stayed silent. Why  would she? Did she actually like him....

I blinked momentarily. Had she really moved on? Of course she had. I went to look at Milan to see her reaction, I would be able to tell by her face.

"Where is she?" I said out loud, not really aiming the question at anyone. Nick turned around in surprise and groaned in realizing she was gone.

A drunk Milania on her own was a very bad idea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 355 25
Blackwood family will hire a new maid. Perhaps for the best perhaps for the worst. The young maid wants to help the masters of the house like an ange...
2.2K 271 37
*****This book has been published through Amazon and is available to buy.***** *****This is the unedited version***** Clara is a beautiful captive. ...
62 1 35
Former rock star Xander Sinclair may be out of rehab, but he's not out of the woods. Still haunted by his parents' murders, he has secluded himself i...
346 40 21
A young witch spends most of her days alone in her cabin doing small things to keep herself busy until one day an old friend of hers begs for help. W...