The Alluring

By skylar4ever

Serena is in love with the ocean, and almost in love with the fact of forgetting her past. but she was cut by... More

Serena'
Diabla et Satán
La Miseria
Depredador et Pre'sa
Buceo de Superficie
Yo Soy to Pez
Amor de Verdad
'el dime
Attention

El Verdad

569 14 2
By skylar4ever

 HEY YOU GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I WORKED VERY HARD ON IT. AND I AM JUST SAYING IM HAVING SOME FAMILY PROBLEMS ( I'M NOT GOING TO BORE YOU WITH THE DETAILS)

BUT THE NEXT FEW WEEKS I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO POST A NEW CHAPTER, DEPENDING ON HOW I COPE WITH IT.

BUT NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ME JUST READ THIS CHAPTER AND SEND ME MESSAGES AND COMMENT TELLING ME TO COME BACK AND WRITE SOME MORE. ( THAT WOULD BE VERY NICE OF YOU FAITHFUL READERS.)

THANKS.                          - LIVY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you guys look great." I said to Alina and Samara as I walked into the bathroom.

"Whoa, whoa no!" Alina says studying me from a foot away.

"What?" I say looking down at my capris and blue oval neckline T-shirt, I repeat, "What?"

Samara pushes past me and walks down the hallway.

"What!" I say to Alina. She shook her head. 

"You cannot wear that. Compare yourself to me and Samara." I look at Alina's white cotton eye dress that went just about five inches above her knees, she had big wedge heels on, and her brunette cropped hair curled.

Her green eyes were emphisised with brown eyeliner, and her eyes were swiped with green eyeshadow.

"So?" I say shrugging.

"Here put this on." Samara came back in the bathroom and threw a article of clothing over my shoulder. I stare at Samaras appearance. She was wearing a purple dress that had tiny braided straps that were intricately woven in the back.

The dress clung to her body at every curve, and she was wearing black high heeled shoes. She also had dark charcol smudged under her hazel eyes, and yellow eye shadow was just barely visible on her eyelids.

"What am I putting on?" I pull the black cloth off my shoulder and examine it.

"This isn't mine-"

"Ya- because it's mine." Says Samara. She smiled, "But it's yours now. And we are about to go and we still have to get you ready!" She pushes herself and Alina out of the room to let me change.

I strip myself of the clothes I'm wearing and slip on the black strapless dress and examine the the black satin. The V-neck wasn't too low -like slut low, but then again not so high as in -geeky nerd way.

The material clung to my waist and a black belt went across the middle, and the black material ended just four inches below my pantie line.

The door opened and Alina gripped my hair, "Ow, ow,owww!" I yell " What the hell are you doing to my hair?"

Alina growled and I felt her clench her jaw, "I'm trying to brush your hair." She untangled the knots in my hair. Samara plugged the straitner into the outlet and begin to work on the hair Alina had finished.

"Am I your guys' barbie doll or something? I can get myself ready." I say trying to pull away from their poking and prodding.

"Ya  we know but you wouldn't do as good a job as us." Samara says smugly, wiping some eyeliner under my already dark eyes. She began wiping cream onto my face and made me close my eyes.

"I'll be right back." Alina says letting go of my hair. I hear her go out the door.

"So did you guys have this attack plan already conspired?" I say with my eyes still closed.

"Ya pretty much- okay you're good you can open." I open my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. Holy shit.

My black hair was straightened so it reached past my shoulder blades, and was parted to the left side. My make up made my skin look paler then usual, and my eyes were extra dark due to the make up under my eye and my eyelids were smeared with black eyeshadow.

"Holy shit you guys! You turned me into model barbie slash... I dont know- hot assasin barbie!"

Alina throws some shoes on the floor and says "Nah, more like sexy malibu barbie. Put the shoes on and lets go."

I slid the five inch black shoes that strapped around my ankles, on my pink painted toes.

Alina grabs our purses in her arms and walks down the stairs, "Come on people, we've got some bones to crush and hearts to break-"

She stops at the door and points to me "Oh and some truths to tell." I smiled as we stepped outside into the dark air of Darwin, Australia.

-*-*-*-*-

I looked across the room that is swirling with people in short/tight dress and boobs almost showing and guys asses almost touching the ground trying to 'get low.'

Ernie removed all the chairs and tables and put them in the back but the booths on the side couldn't be removed so they were piling up with people looking for a place to make-out, drink their smoothie and just talk about the latest gossip.

"There he is." Samara says over my shoulder. Will was in a  corner booth across from Nate, talking to him.

"Here I go you guys." I say motioning for them to follow me. As I neared the table Will saw me come aross the crowd of people, his eyes looked me up and down. His eyes followed  me only, and Nate waved his hand in front of his face like he was mesmerized. I tried not to smile- but it made me feel so...good.

"Hey." I say to Will and Nate as I walked up next to the table. Samara and Alina grabbed Nate by the arm- and I take his seat.

Nate put his hands on the table and whispers in my ear , "Alright baby- Just because you and me couldn't work out doesn't me you and Will can't."

I put my hand on his arm, "Thanks Nate."

He smiled and put his arms around Samara and Alina's waists.

"I''ll let you two talk while I dance with these two lovely ladies." I saw my roommates roll there eyes and walk off with Nate following them.

"Serena you don't have to do this-" Will started.

"No- I've hidden the truth for too long, I mean I- I just want for you to be able to get close to me." I grip his hand that laid on the table.

"You heard all of that?" He said wincing.

"No only a few....parts." I say raisng my eyebrows.

"You want to know the truth about me?" I say making sure he wanted to know the dark past.

"I'd love to know you." He said putting his other hand over mine which clasped his.

"Will, your not going to love it." I shake my head.

"We'll start off with the basics," I nod to make sure its okay.

"Well I grew up in Wisconsin and my mom went a little crazy because my brother was murdered- probably by someone I know. So when I was sixteen she tried to kill me five times and told the cops my little brother was haunting her telling her to kill her other children and well then my dad and stepmom took me, Hutner and Madeline in with our step brothers Steve and Nick." I say in a  long rush, I smile trying to add some charm.

His face was expressionless and his mouth hung open a  little.

"I-ummm," He began.

"Now you see how twisted I am?" I joke.

He laughed, "You are not twisted." He says squeezing my hand.

"Hunter and Madeline- your brother and sister?" I nod.

"Oh and did I not mention that we were, " I pause, "....triplets?"

He smiled, "No way. You are so not a triplet- I mean your just independant Serena." I nod and squeeze my lips together.

"No,I'm a triplet. And I was not always so independant. "

"So anyways," I start before he could deny me being a triplet any more, "My mother ended up in the nut house and is still living, by the way. To this day she is unfortunetly breathing and as far as I know walking and I can absolutely not wait until I get a postcard from my sister with a smily face on the front- telling me she died." I grin at the thought of Madeline sending me a postcard- Hey Serena! How are things down under? You should really call me soon. by the way mom died. lol - love Madleine.

"And ummm, what about this, her trying to kill you?" He says slowly like he doesn't want to hear her trying to kill me.

"Five times, and I ummm- I have the scars to prove that I'm not the one that went crazy, and that it was her and the drug aftershock together." I twirled my fingers around when I said together.

Will's jaw clenched, "Where are the...scars?"

He shook his head and ran his free hand through his dirty blong hair. I flipped over my wrist and showed him the scar that trailed up my pale arm. He reached his hand out slowly to trace the white line up my arm. His touch made me shiver slightly, I held my breath and let it out slowly.

"Where else?" He said slowly and his voice wavering.

"Are you okay Will?" I say gripping his hand harder.

"Im fine- I just never would have guessed..." I nod.

"Neither could I, but yet it did."

"Where else?" Will repeated.

"On my neck, the back of my knee, and my hip there's an X...."a  tear fell from my eye, I wiped it off my cheek and breathed heavily.

"Hey Serena, its alright-" I put my head up and look Will into his blue eyes.

"I hated him- you know I absoutly hated him." I wiped some more fled tears from my cheek.

"I was so glad they didn't catch the killer, because if they had I was so afraid I would hug him. That I would hug him- for doing me the biggest favor anyone in the world could have. Because I hated him- I hated him like I hated my mother." I hung my head ot the side and sniffed.

Why did I decide to come here to tell him about my damn past, and make a big crying fool of myself?

I looked across at Will's face which was studing mine. He got up and slid in next to me in the small booth and pulled me into a hug.

I buried my head into his neck and smelled his sweetness and I cried for the second time that day in his arms.

Will stroked my back and whispered in my ear on how such a  damn good person I was, and his warm breath tingled into my ear.

I breathed in the smell of his shirt- it smelled like sunshine just like us at the beach earlier- but was that even earlier? It felt like weeks ago, not seven hours ago.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about." He whispers back.

I let out a deep breath, "Thank you."

Will poked me in the sides "No. Thank you, sooo much! You really- you really opened up my eyes Serena, to what a-" he struggled for the right word "what a strong person you are."

I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck. I found Samara in the crowd  and saw her dancing with a tall dark haired guy. Alina looked at me and crooked her head, I close my eyes and bury my head deeper into Will's neck.

A slow song came on, I smiled into his neck.

"What's so funny?" Will says into my hair. 

"I'll be by Edwin McCain, this song- when I first came to Samara and Alina's front door step with all my shit from Wisconsin, this song was blaring from the house and I thought I was going into another hell. Then when they opened the door they gave me a big hug even though they didn't even know me- I was their new roommate."

He laughed into my bare neck, sending chills down my back.

"Do you want to dance?" He whispers. I look up at all the people on the lighted up dance floor pressed together.

"Yes."

Will pulls me out of the booth and grasps my right hand and use the left to wipe my cheek. And I drag my pointer finger under my eye fixing my smeared make up.

Will pulled me out on the wooden dance floor and pulled me close to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went around my waist. Samara raised her eyebrow from the dark haired guy she was dancing with, I smile a greatful smile and mouth Thank you. She nodded in the direction of Alina, I tryed to stiffle a laugh.

"Shit- It looks like Nate forgot all about me." I tell Will moving him in the direction of Alina dancing with Nate.

His hand was on her ass, and she was laughing at something he was saying. 

"Wow." He says softly.

"Ya," I say

"Wow." He laughed softly into my neck. 

"Soooo..." Will trailed off.

"So what?" I smiled. Will pulled me closer to him, I pinch him in the arm.

"Ow." He complained.  I put my mouth near his ear and I growl "I am so not laying you."

"What? That's not what I meant." Will says.

"Ya but its what you were thinking." I say putting my chin back down on his shoulder.

"No- I was thinking of when I'll be able to see you scars- all of your scars." I felt him smile.

"You mean the one on my hip?" I say moving in closer to him.

"Well- I mean, how could I have never noticed them? I've seen you in your swimsuit millions of times before."

I laugh, "And plenty of times in my bra...."

"And in your bra." He repeats smiling. We swayed in motion to the slow beats of guitar and base in silence. The song ended, and I pulled away from Will but he still kept his arm around my waist as he walked me outside to the parking lot  to where Samara and Alina had already fled.

"So, I guess this is the end of our night. And thank you Serena for telling me, you have no idea how much it means to me."

I smile and stand in front of Will, I looked into his dimly lighted face and I saw into his blue eyes it looked like I was looking out into the ocean.

He slowly bent his head down to mine and lifted my chin up with his finger. His lips were warm and inviting, much much more than I had expected.

This kiss was just so much more. Will pulled back looking into my eyes. I lean back into the kiss just for a few moments and then let go of his hand. I smiled up at him and I walk away into the parking lot where I heard Alina and Samara laughing hystaricly from behind the car.

And I opened my arms for them to rush into and was ready for their questions about wither he felt me up or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346 24 11
A queen is nearing the end of her 20s and has yet to marry and to make a proper heir to her throne. Instead, she has her lady consorts to play with...
19.2K 997 23
Lore has built up over the ages about creatures that live in the ocean, creatures of startling beauty, with the upper body of women, and the tails of...
444 16 28
She felt water falling on her face as Evie followed the waves, pushing her along. It felt like a dream, her body propelling her up to the surface as...
187K 9.2K 41
What if you fell in love with a myth? What if that myth fell in love with you, and you didn't know it? That pretty much sums up Nerina Winters' life...