In Love By Sunrise

By DucksFan1015

A meet and greet changes everything for Mike Shinoda. More

In Love By Sunrise
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 15

1.5K 50 17
By DucksFan1015

Chapter 15

Mike stared out the window. He'd be starting at his art college at the end of January. Thankfully, it was nearby so he wouldn't have to live in the dorms and he could see Chester every day. Chester had gotten a job as a cashier at Starbucks for the time being until he got into a better business. But any money would work. The only problem was that Chester had a shift until nine tonight and Mike really wanted to have sex. With Chester's job taking up time and Mike getting ready to start at a new  college, the only time they got together was the minutes before they fell asleep together in that huge bed. He hated being deprived from his lover for so long. He sighed as he sat down on the bed and looked at the clock. Eight. He still had to wait an hour for his boyfriend to get home. They'd had a good time with whatever time they got. A few days ago, they'd made out in the hot tub. He sighed as he sat down and saw Chester's book. He picked it up and flipped to the end. His eyes widened when he saw his name.

Mike, he doesn't need his name up in lights. He just wants to be heard, because he feels so unlike everyone else despite the fact that some people still think that they know him.

He smiled. Chester sometimes wrote the cutest little things. He looked down to see more notes written.

I've finally become a person I can stand. I've found a reason to fight and that reason is Mike. I fell in love with him and he is everything to me. He makes me feel so good and so happy and just being around him is more than I could ever ask for. He understands me and I understand him. No matter what happens, I will never stop loving him because he is so sweet, kind, and amazing. He is everything I ever wanted.

Mike sighed softly as he shut the book. Chester was too cute. He decided to surprise Chester when he came home from work. It was a Friday night and thankfully, his pretty boy didn't have anywhere to go tomorrow. He was going to make Chester have a good night tonight so the other man wouldn't walk in the morning. He'd done something kind of bad today. He'd bought a toy for them to use tonight. He hoped Chester wouldn't mind. He headed down the stairs and saw his phone buzzing. He picked it up and smiled before answering.

"Hey baby," he said quietly.

"Hi Mikey. I'm on my way home now do you want me to stop and grab some dinner?"

"Only if you're hungry," Mike said with a smile.

"Alright. Well I'll be home soon alright?"

"Can't wait to see you," Mike said and then he hung up. Chester pulled up in the driveway about ten minutes later and Mike went to open the door. The older man stretched as he walked up to the house and then jumped into his arms. Mike grinned. Ever since Mike had proved he'd been able to carry Chester, the older man made him do it every day. Mike turned around and kicked the door shut before leaning in and giving Chester a gentle kiss. His boyfriend kissed him back slowly and they shared their most romantic moment in two weeks. He sighed softly as Chester's eyes slid shut. He felt the older man's hands move up to his head and his eyes cracked open in slight surprise.

"Why would you deny me?" Chester asked as Mike snickered.

"Oh come on kitten, I want to spend all night in the bedroom with you. Show me the tiger you have inside."

Chester's breaths picked up and Mike smiled slightly before kissing him again.

"Why does everything we do turn into sex?" Chester panted softly.

"Because you're fucking sexy," Mike said as he set Chester down, "Now forget about being fucking romantic, I want you in bed and naked."

"Very direct," Chester noted as he stood up and started taking off his clothes. Mike stared at him. He hadn't meant right now. Well, he'd meant in bed right now but he was hoping that he would be the one to take Chester's sexy button-up shirt off.

"I....uh...," Mike managed as he tried to explain what he meant.

"Uh, no Mikey-Boy," Chester said as he turned to head to the bedroom, "if you're planning on putting that cock ring on me you're not getting to undress me."

"You're a feisty tiger aren't you?" Mike growled as he walked after Chester. He walked into the bedroom and gasped softly. Chester was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking over at him. He looked like a model. In a flash he was over next to the man and sliding the ring over his cock.

"I can't believe you," Chester managed and his breath hitched as Mike curled his fingers around his cock.

"I told you that the next time we had sex, you wouldn't be coming."

Chester glared at him, "I thought the humiliation would've made up for that instead."

"Oh come on Chaz, you know you like being restrained like this."

"It does turn me on a bit. I never knew I had such a kinky boyfriend."

Mike laughed before shoving Chester down on the bed and climbing on top of him. Chester's hands clawed at his clothes and soon Mike felt his t-shirt ripped clean in two.

"Hey I liked this shirt."

"You wanted a tiger, you're getting a tiger," Chester growled as his nails scraped down his back.

"Fine," Mike snarled back as he crushed his lips against Chester's and bit down on the older man's bottom lip. Chester gasped quietly and his body shifted under him. Their mouths crashed together again and Chester knocked his hat off his head as their teeth clinked and their tongues pushed into one another's mouths. He felt Chester's hands shaking as they tried to undo the button on his jeans. Mike pulled Chester off the bed so the man was on top of him instead. He loved how hard Chester gripped him. He pulled on the older man's mohawk and he heard Chester gasp softly. Their lips melded together again and Chester's hand went into his pants. He moaned softly as Chester started to stroke his cock. He dragged his hands down Chester's bare back and felt Chester tugging his pants all the way off. This wasn't making love, this was a whole other level. This was animalistic. Mike gripped Chester's back with one hand and squeezed his ass hard. Chester moaned hotly into his mouth and Mike kissed him hard to shut him up.

"How bad do you want it?" he breathed huskily.

"God Mike I'd do anything for it," Chester whimpered as they kissed again, tongues fighting for dominance. He moaned and gently slid his first finger inside his boyfriend. Chester gasped and rocked his hips back, coaxing Mike in deeper. He felt Chester moan against his neck and Mike smiled as he added another finger to stretch him a bit wider.

"Doggy style babe," Mike managed and Chester fell back on the bed only to get on all fours. Mike shed his boxers and then stroked his own cock. He couldn't wait to be inside his boy. He spit in his hand and lubed his cock before holding his boyfriend's hips and pushing into him. He gasped softly at the feeling and he heard Chester moan softly. He leaned over Chester while he thrusted slowly in and out of him and kissed the back of his head and his neck.

"Mike.....," Chester managed after a few minutes, "Mike please."

He smirked as he pulled Chester back so his boyfriend's back was against his chest and continued to thrust into him. Usually by now, Chester would've cum twice. Chester's hand came back and grabbed his hair, the shudders and the moans were so hot. He gripped Chester's cock and felt it throb under his touch. The man was literally going to explode. He slowly stroked Chester, making him feel so much pleasure. His boyfriend had turned into a moaning, mewling, mess. He started thrusting harder, needing his own release. Chester's fingers tightened in his hair and if Mike wasn't so confident in his toy's ability, he would've thought the older man had cum. He thrust himself all the way inside Chester's body, hitting his prostate and sending the man into a slur of moans and curses.

"Oh god Mikey, God please," Chester mewled. Mike turned Chester's head and kissed him hard as he shoved hard into his boyfriend again. Chester yelped and started begging again. "Please, fucking God please."

"Shut the fuck up," Mike managed as he hit Chester's prostate again, letting Chester scream and curse again. "Fuck Chaz."

He came hard inside his boyfriend's body and as he did, slid the ring off of Chester's cock. His boyfriend came with a pure cry of bliss. His eyes were squeezed shut and his whole body arched. Mike had never seen a hotter sight. He watched Chester paint the sheets in his seed and then fall hard back against him. Mike caught him so they didn't both tumble off the bed.

"I.....," Chester was sweating, his face was red, and his chest was heaving. Mike leaned down and kissed him softly.

"I've never seen you look hotter than you did just a minute ago."

"I don't think I've ever come that hard in my life," Chester breathed. Mike ran his hand down Chester's body, having them come to rest on his thighs.

"You're beautiful," Chester murmured as his hands brushed through his hair, "No matter what you think, you really are. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else."

Mike felt tears well in his eyes. He didn't deserve Chester. This man could have any person he wanted. He'd been a fucking rockstar, but he'd chosen him. The gay fanboy. Chester shifted and hugged him tightly. Mike cuddled against his chest, pressed up against Chester's warm skin.

"I don't want to clean the bed right now," Chester whispered. Mike smiled and stroked a hand through his hair.

"How about we grab blankets and sleep on the floor?"

"How about in the hot tub room? We could watch a movie until we fall asleep."

"Yes," Mike said with a smile, "But don't put anything on except your boxers."

Chester grinned and slid his boxers back on before leading the way into the other room. Mike carried the blankets and they laid them out on the floor before Chester put in some movie. Mike waited for the older man to come lay down next to him before wrapping his arm around him tightly.

"You could have anyone," he said softly, "Why would you choose me?"

"You make the cruel reality go away," Chester said softly and Mike felt his lips press lightly to his head. He smiled slightly and hugged Chester tighter. He rested his head on Chester's chest and smiled as he felt the older man's heartbeat.

"Are you excited Chaz?" he asked quietly, "Your heart is pounding."

"I like when you lay on me," Chester responded. Mike grinned and kissed his boyfriend's chest gently. He rubbed his stomach softly until Chester started giggling uncontrollably.

"Mikey stop," Chester snickered and Mike let his hand rest on Chester's shoulder instead.

"You make me so happy. I can't remember the last time I was this happy," Mike whispered.

"I'm glad," Chester said, "Now go to sleep my love, I'll be right here."

"I know," Mike said quietly, "And I love you for that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 2K 41
Chester Bennington and Mike Shinoda are Internet friends. They've never met each other but are certain the other is the best friend they'll ever have.
11.6K 1K 32
Chester Bennington, 21, is finally out of the institution where he stayed most of his life. The outside world is a scary place for the anxious young...
3.3K 194 15
Mike is attacked and the future seems unsure. (Trigger warning)
35.6K 1.1K 42
Chester’s a nervous wreck. Mike is always in his thoughts. His band members are keeping secrets from him and Mike is gone. He can’t sleep at night. H...