Jelsa One Night Stand

By jelsa_lover123

Elsa Moore owns one of the most successful companies in the world, but a tragedy takes place and Elsa gets dr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N New book!
Chapter 16
A/N Jelsa The Four Seasons!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
A/N New book!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
A/N
Chapter 32
A/N New book!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 28

10.9K 428 375
By jelsa_lover123

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Elsa hasn't changed, she has been like this for the past three days and do you know what? I'm scared! I don't want to lose our baby, I don't want to lose her! I am in the living room, I haven't left the house. Hiccup and Astrid have been so kind and dropped off groceries for us.

"Jack?" I hear a weak voice say.

I jumped out of my seat to see Elsa leaning against the doorframe. I quickly ran to her and I picked her up bridal style.

"What on Earth do you think you are doing?! You shouldn't be out of bed!" I rambled.

Elsa was just smiled at me. I quietened down and she giggled at me. I feel so confused. I feel a small hit or kick, but it was Elsa...I gasped in realisation.

"No way!" I said in shock and happiness.

She laughed and smiled widely nodding her head. I lay her down on the couch and I gently place my hand on her stomach. The kicking still continued.

"She's going to be a runner!" I laughed.

"I think it's a boy!" Elsa said stubbornly.

I laughed out loud clutching my stomach. Elsa looks at me confused and I tried to stop laughing, but I just couldn't.

"What?" Elsa said confused.

"Isn't it usually the Dad to argue for a boy and the Mom to argue for a girl?" I asked in laughter.

Elsa then laughs along. I can see her colour is coming back to her now a little. I smile widely, she will be okay, she will be okay!

"You okay, Jack?" Elsa asked.

I nodded in response. I gave her a big hug and she hugged back too. We started like this for a couple of minutes. After ten minutes, the doorbell rang.

"Who could that be?" I asked myself.

I got up and Elsa stayed put, because I stubbornly told her too. I opened the front door to see...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Astrid and Hiccup!

"Hey, Jack. You seem a bit better in yourself today," Hiccup smiled.

"Yeah, I am!" I cheered.

"What's up?" Astrid smiled.

I signalled them to come in. They entered and hung their coats up on the hangers. I bought them into the living room and Elsa saw them and waved.

"Elsa!" Astrid smiled happily.

Astrid went and hugged Elsa. They have become really good close friends! It was really surprising, because Elsa told me how Astrid criticised her.

"Jack, do you mind talking in the kitchen?" Hiccup asked.

I nodded. I led Hiccup into the kitchen, I closed the doors that lead into the kitchen and closed the windows.

"What's up, bud?" I say.

Hiccup, Kristoff and I have become very close with us all living beside each other an all.

"Well, I could use your opinion with something, it's serious matters." Hiccup said wearily.

"Sure, bro! What is it?" I asked.

Hiccup took a deep breath. I could see sweat going down his forehead. His hand goes into his back pocket and in his hand is a...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ring box?!

My eyes widened in shock and my jaws dropped. Hiccup's face was questioning, searching for some sort of answer.

"You thinking of proposing to Astrid?" I asked in shock.

He had a nervous smile on his face and nodded. I shook my head and laughed.

"Wow, dude! You go for your girl!" I laughed.

"You think it's the right choice?" Hiccup asked.

I nodded my head in agreement. Hiccup and Astrid have been together for three years! You can see that they clearly love each other.

"Hang on, I thought you were already engaged?" I said confused.

"No, we weren't but I suggested that." Hiccup explained.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I knew about you guys already, your relationships. So I told her and we pretended to be engaged," Hiccup explained.

"That makes sense," I said understandingly.

"I believe you are making the right choice, Hiccup. Trust me if you weren't, I would have commented on it," I smiled.

"Thanks, Jack," Hiccup sighed relieved.

I smiled and gave him a manly hug. I gave Hiccup a cloth to wipe the sweat off this forehead.

"Did you hear?" Hiccup said.

I shook my head in confusion.

"We have more people coming!" Hiccup said doing jazz hands.

I laughed at that point. Hiccup is like an information master - literally. I bet he knows about most things from science, chemistry, English, languages and all that smart stuff.

"Now, I want to have a simple proposal but I'm planning on doing it four weeks time," Hiccup smiled.

<<<ELSA'S POV>>>

Me and Astrid were hugging and then she gasped happily. I jumped in surprise, she started clapping happily.

"The baby kicked!" Astrid exclaimed happily.

"Oh, yeah. It has been kicking for the past half an hour," I giggled.

She clapped excitedly. Then, she grabbed her phone and pulled me in for a selfie. I did a wink face with my tongue out. Her caption for the photo was with the bestie and I just felt the baby kick! I smiled to Astrid.

"You look a whole lot better," Astrid clapped.

"I feel it too," I smiled relieved.

Me and Astrid had a huge discussion. I found out from Astrid, that Hiccup found out there is more people moving in our area! I can't wait to meet them! Will it be another couple?

"I know that they are buying the two bedroom house across the street," Astrid added.

Wow, maybe they are a couple that already have a kid! That would be great for me, Jack, Kristoff and Anna. Well, it would be beneficial to our kids and us as parents!

"Do you know when they are coming?" I asked.

"Not a clue, you will have to ask Mr Amtrak," Astrid giggled.

"Where are the boys?" I asked suspiciously.

Astrid raised her brow and we both turned not seeing our boyfriends. We walked out the living room and I occasionally had to lean on Astrid for support.

"You looking for us?"

Me and Astrid turned around to see Jack and Hiccup coming down the stairs.

"I was just showing Hiccup the baby's room," Jack smiled happily.

I smiled happily back at him. Jack hugged me and Hiccup was hugging Astrid. I couldn't help, but notice Hiccup had something in his back pocket. I will ask Jack later on.

*************************************

Hi guys 😊 Hiccup is going to propose to Astrid?! 😧😁💍 Elsa is getting better! 😁 Jack and Elsa felt the baby kicking ☺️😁 New people on the block! 😁 Who are the new people? ❔ Is it a couple with a kid like Elsa thinks? ❔

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 15.3K 55
A One Night stand that changes everything in young Seokjin's life. will he able to handle this mistake? where personal assistant Jin makes a big mis...
72.4K 1.4K 29
After a fight with Will, JJ finds herself at a bar making a mistake that she may someday regret: she has a one night stand. She ends up with someone...
46.9K 932 29
Elsa and Hiccup have been enemies since like forever. They both hated each other but deep inside they had feelings for each other. Hiccup is the po...
20.4K 1K 21
What would you do if you were ripped away from the only world you've ever known? This happened to a girl named Elsa, Elsa of Arendelle. When Elsa is...