Chapter 38

<<<MERIDA'S POV>>>

Since about a week ago, I have been cheering Hiccup up. He is now better in himself! The guy simply needed a cheer up after such a bad break up. Tonight, me and Hiccup will be having cheese and pepperoni pizza with fries. I really can't wait! Me and Hiccup have long talks, play video games and all that fun stuff! I have been quite sad, because my other adopted brother, Hiro still hasn't come yet! Me and Tadashi have been watching our favourite movie Mission Impossible with the little guy!

Tadashi works with Jack at Jack's garage as Tadashi needed a job and Jack kindly employed him. Tadashi is a full time inventor when he has good idea, Hiro is full time too. Tadashi is working on his invention, so he isn't going away just yet...I will be alone for a while again, until Tadashi or Hiro come back. I walked out into the back garden and kicked the football around. I feel so bored! The weather is pretty humid today - kind of sucks.

"Hey, Mer!"

I turned around to see Hiccup in his jeans and shirt. He looks so...hot. My eyes widened in shock and I shook my head.

"Hey, Hic!" I smiled.

"You up for some ice cream at my place as well as pizza and fries?" Hic asked smiling.

"Sure!" I agreed.

<<<JACK'S POV>>>

Elsa has been acting so weirdly since Friday a week ago, which is really frightening me. She hasn't been her usual self - it's like something is bothering her. I have been watching her, she has been really jumpy like she is high on alert and it's really worrying me! Elsa hasn't exactly been socialising with everyone either, not even me!

I saw that the study door is ajar and Elsa was massaging her temples. She looked at the computer screen nervously and it says...damn it! I can't see the computer screen! I will just have to look at the history later. The doorbell rings and I quickly crept to the stairs. I opened the door to see a random guy with grey hair, he still looks pretty young. What the heck?

"Umm, can I help you with something?" I ask confused.

"Are you Jack Mason Frost?" He asked.

I stayed silent. How the heck does this guy know my name? This is starting to freak me out...I won't let him past me, I have to protect the love of my life and our baby.

"Are you Jack Mason Frost?" He repeated.

I took the baseball bat that was leaning in the corner. I nodded my head and he takes a step forward and I revealed the baseball bat about to swing.

"I'm warning you, stay the heck away from me and my family." I said glaring.

I heard Elsa gasp in shock. I looked from the corner of my eye to see Elsa coming down the stairs slowly.

"Elsa, stay back!" I warned her.

She didn't listen to me, Elsa walked past me and to the old man. His jaws were dropped and he was so shocked.

"Elsa?! Is that really you?" He asked shocked.

Elsa nodded smiling happily. I'm so confused, I looked at them as they hugged. I felt my blood boil, I cleared my throat and glared at the guy.

"Oh, right! Jack, this is my cousin Aster AKA Bunny! Bunny, this is Jack!" Elsa introduced.

Bunny looked at me, judging me. He smiled, but doesn't exactly look too happy. I put the baseball bat back and he looked at Elsa.

"So, this is the Frost boy that knocked up my cousin?" Aster said, glaring at me.

I crossed my arms and raised my brow at him. I don't like this guy at all, he's so damn judgemental!

"Aster," Elsa said warningly.

Aster didn't heed Elsa's warning at all. He glared daggers at me murderously, I simply returned the favour, what is this guy's freaking problem?!

"I'm just here for my cousin, so Elsa pack your bags, me and you are going to Australia." Bunny said.

"Wait, what?!" Me and Elsa said.

Australia?! Oh heck no! This guy is not taking my girl and my child away from me! Anger was coursing through my veins.

"I'm not going to Australia, Aster!" Elsa exclaimed.

"She isn't going with you!" I said murderously.

Aster, Bunny or whatever this guy's name is glared at me. He got right up in my face and I could feel my fists clench up in anger. I'm going to punch him if he doesn't get out my face.

"She is coming with me whether you like it or not!" Aster said angrily.

I couldn't take it anymore. I punched him straight in the face and Elsa gasped completely shocked, watched as I dragged her so-called cousin out. I threw him to the curb.

"You aren't taking my girl or my child away from me, you got that?!" I shouted.

I walked back into the house and locked the front door. I went straight into the garage and punched the brick wall repeatedly. I did one last slam and heard a huge crack. I shouted out in pain. I slid my back against the wall.

"Jack?!" Elsa exclaimed as she opened the door.

I grunted holding my hand in pain. Elsa ran over to me and came down to my level. She gasped shocked at my hand and I looked at it and my hand is literally flopping. I have broke my wrist, damn it!

"Jack, you idiot! Oh my god, your wrist! I-I, c'mon we have to get you to the hospital," Elsa said panicking.

"I'm...fine..." I said taking deep breaths.

"Now, you listen here! I'm the pregnant woman here and I am ordering you to get your butt up and in that car so I can take you to the hospital!" Elsa said sternly.

I sighed giving in. I don't want another argument with Elsa so I jumped into the car which was luckily in the garage. Elsa drove us to the hospital. Great, just great! Less work means less money!

********************************************

Hi guys 😊 Yay, an update 😁 So, Aster is Elsa's cousin who was after Elsa 😯 Did anyone see that coming? 😏 Jack has an injury! 😰 What do you think Aster will do? 😰😯 Hiro still hasn't arrived yet 😢 Jack employed Tadashi, how nice! ☺️ Merida and Hiccup are getting closer! 😍😁 Hope you enjoyed ☺️

#JelsaForever

Leah'xo