Mr. and Mrs. Tesfaye

By urbloodyvalentine

Mr. And Mrs. Tesfaye are viscous lovers who do adventurous things together like lure people in with their sed... More

Bitch Ass Princess
Flawed Beauty
Cannibal
Pussy Boy
Morticia
Like me
8
Honey Bun
Uh Oh
Beauty Behind The Madness (Filler)
Die by you
It's the fucking coke
"Rose.."

Sex to die for

1.4K 60 71
By urbloodyvalentine

Abel's pov

It's 11 o'clock at night and I feel like such a fucking junkie not for drugs but for something more intriguing.

I know I shouldn't do what I do but I can't help it. I love feeling their pulse speeding up, and the way they look when their eyes are rolling to the back of their head and I love the adrenaline rush I get when I'm choking them. I love killing people, and tonight I'll find a new victim. A pretty girl who's dumb enough to fall for my words.

My favorite girls to kill are the ones who are dumb enough to cheat on their husbands. I especially love to kill them because I'm doing their husbands a favor. They're sluts and they shouldn't be . I remember my ex cheated on me in our bed lol I bet she didn't think I'd go so crazy.

She's the one who fueled my fire. I already knew that I was a bit crazy because when I was a child I loved watching serial killer documentaries and wondering what it would feel like to kill a person, but she, Alice she fucking started this she awoke the bad in me.

Once I seen her cheating on me I couldn't control myself. All I seen was red and eventually the red I was seeing was their blood.

Flashback

"Alice, Alice baby get dress I have something special planned for us" I said as I was walking up the stairs with a bouquet of lily's in my hand. Alice loved lilies she has them all over the bathroom.

I don't like lilies though they smell weird but as long as she loved them I loved them too.

Once I got upstairs I heard moaning but Alice and I are both avid film watchers and alot of the films we watch are porn.

I decided that I wanted to watch her enjoy herself so I no longer called her name I just quietly walked to the door and cracked it open.

I can't believe my eyes. She's cheating on me. She's letting another nigga fuck her on our bed. The bed where we made love. Tears started to stream down my face. The fact that she's enjoying herself and fucking him the way she fucked me is what really broke my heart.

She always told me how she was in love with me and would never hurt me but I'm beyond hurt at this point I'm fucking livid.

"Alice?" I said with my voice cracking

"Ab-- Abel, what are you doing here?" She said slowly covering up with the covers

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN WHY AM I HERE THIS IS MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU SLUT HOW COULD YOU HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME WHEN IVE BEEN NOTHING BUT GOOD TO YOU!"

I started to pace back and forth and play with my hands.

I need to hit something I need to release this anger.

I picked up the flower vase off of the table and threw it at the wall next to her head.

" ALICE WHO THE FUCK IS HE HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU FUCKED HIM?!"

" 3 times but Abel I promise this was the last time baby" she said crying

"LAST TIME MY FUCKING ASS ALICE I LOVED YOU AND YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON ME YOU PROMISED" I screamed so loud my voice went hoarse.

" Yo Alice what the fuck he's fucking crazy and don't hit me up tomorrow either" said the punk bitch who had been all up in my girlfriend.

" WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOU DID THIS THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO "

I hurried and picked up a broken piece of glass and stabbed him in the side of his neck.

He started to bleed out and Alice ran over to him and tried to stop him from bleeding.

" FUCK YOU ALICE FUCK YOU I LOVED YOU I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU I DONT EVEN LIKE FUCKING LILIES BUT SINCE YOU DID I LOVE THEM I FUCKING HATE THE COLOR PINK BUT SINCE ITS YOUR FAVORITE THE WHOLE FUCKING ROOM IS PAINTED PINK I SACRIFICED EVERYTHING FOR YOU MY FUCKING MOM KNEW YOU WERE BAD NEWS BUT I STOPPED TALKING TO HER FOR YOU. I SHOULDVE JUST LISTENED" I said while throwing her over my shoulder.

She was punching and kicking me but my anger blinded my pain.

then I snapped I completely snapped I completely lost my fucking mind.

I threw her onto the floor and got the duct tape out of the kitchen.

" Abel please stop you're scaring me" she said crying hysterically.

" FUCK YOU YOU WERENT TELLING HIM TO STOP SO WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME TO STOP?!"

I continued to tie her arms and legs and eventually taped her mouth shut.

"God forgive me for I have sinned"

Was the last thing I said before I stabbed her in the chest.

25 minutes later

Fuck! What the fuck am I going to do with 2 dead bodies. I'm going to jail for murder for the rest of my life.

"Abel shut the fuck up think logically"
I said to myself.

I sat down contemplating my next move before I did anything stupid when I got the idea to set the house on fire.

I started scrubbing the floor with clorox bleach and Awesome then picked up all the glass off the floor and put all my bloody materials in a big black trash bag.

I took the tape off of Alice and redressed her so my lie could look as real as possible. I then redress her side nigga and broke his leg so I can have an excuse as to why I was sleeping in the living room and he was sleeping in the bed with my girlfriend.

Finally I scrubbed the rest of the blood off the floor picked up the rest of the things with blood on them and drove to Virgil which is two hours away from Toronto and dumped all of the belongings in the Niagara.

On my way back to the house I made sure to fill up my tank a little bit more than it was before I left so I could have the exact gas I left with when I made it back home.

When I made it back home I inspected my car for any blood stains and then took a shower and put on fresh pajamas.

The more this plan was coming along the more excited I was getting. The water heater is right next to my bedroom so I can blow the water heater up and I wouldn't be a suspect at all.

Finally when I made sure everything was put in its right place I threw my bloody clothes on the bed and set it on fire. Their bodies needs to be preburned before I set the water heater on fire so my finger prints can't be found on them.

I then went into the washroom, lit a blanket on fire then threw it on the water heater.

I ran into the living room and before I know it the whole house was on fire. Even the living room.

I stayed in there for as long as I could take it and ran out to get some fresh air.

I quickly dialed 911 and acted as if I was worried.

" 911 what's your emergency" said the operator

"My house is on fire! My girlfriend and bestfriend are inside but I can't save them please come fast please" I cried

"what do you think cause the fire?"

" I don't know just please come quick they're dying in there please!" I screamed

"Okay sir what's your name and address we're on the way"

"Abel Tesfaye 65 Spencer on Queen W street. "

"Okay sir the nearest fire station in on their way"

Then the phone went dead.

15 minutes later I was my house was burned to the ground and I was crying on the curb.

" hello are you Abel- Abel Tesfaye?" Said the chief while the firefighters went to put out the fire.

" Yes" I said wiping my tears

" Do you have any idea what happened" he said it looked like he was jotting down notes

"No I was sleeping on the couch while my girlfriend and bestfriend were sleeping in the room and all of a sudden I heard an explosion kind of sound and the house was on fire. I don't know what exploded maybe the pipe line on the stove I don't know all I know was I couldn't save them " I broke down again and the chief helped me up and put me on the back of the ambulance once it arrived and I was sent to the hospital

Flashback over

Reminiscing on what had that night made me mad all over again. I could've went to jail but they couldn't find enough evidence that it was me.

Once I got out the shower I put on my favorite cologne and my all black attire and headed out.

I went to Lost and Found and automatically my eye spotted this beautiful brunette, skinny, green eyed girl. She had on a black high wasted skinny jeans with a black laced halter top and black heels.

I don't think I can kill her tonight I have to have a lot of fun with her first.

I walked over to the bar where she was at and she looked at me. Her eyes were so sharp they could kill.

She was definitely my type of girl.

" I don't mean to come off creepy but you're beautiful. What's your name?"

"My name's Rose".

Rose's pov

This man was the most beautiful creature I've seen in all my 22 years . He was brown skin , had a full beard and his eyes were dark and soulless . I could have so much fun with him tonight , he reminded me of Angelo , this one guy I dismembered in this abandoned house, just without the hair . This guy's hair screams " I'm a fuckin weirdo but I'll fuck you until you're retarded."

Flashback

" You have no idea how bad I wanna fuck you right now."

He says attacking my mouth hungrily. He's such a fucking pig, he has a wife and 5 kids and he's out with me in an abandoned old house in the middle of Mississauga. I mean anything can happen, like him dying mysteriously or just flat out disappearing.

"I want you to fuck me like you'll never see me again" I whisper into his ear.

"baby when I'm finished with you, you'll be nothing but another memory." And so will you. I think to myself.

" Angelo.."

" Hmm?" He says sucking on my neck.

"You wanna know something ?"

"what's that my sweet RoseMary ?" I kiss him deeply and begin to claw at his back.

"someone's gonna die tonight."

He stops kissing me and looks at me weird for a few minutes.

"Who's gonna die Rose?" I put my hands in my coat pocket and look down while fiddling with the large razorblade that I'm positioning between my index and middle finger.

"You.." I say smiling and then pecking his lips .

"I'm so confused babe. What are you talking about-?"

Before he could end his sentence I sliced his neck and watched him grab on to me struggling to breathe. Not to long before he dropped to the floor gurgling like a baby and choking on his own blood. I climbed on top of him and looked him dead in the eyes as he held on to his life, for dear life..

" You cheated on your lovely wife & your beautiful kids. Why would you cheat on someone who loves you? I don't know and frankly don't give a shit. You're gonna die anyway, this is your punishment, tell Lucifer Rose says hello."

I grabbed a plank of wood and begin to cave his face in so by the time anybody find him , he'll be unrecognizable. After I'm finished he I wipe down everything I've touched and I strip Angelo naked incase any of my DNA is on his clothes. I look out the window to make sure nobody's outside. I grab everything and head out to his car and start it up and begin driving back to Toronto, I'll burn this car with his clothes inside of it and get discard of the wallet personally. Nobody will ever find him & if they do it'll be months from now, nobody comes to Mississauga and they damn sure don't get in any abandoned houses. But just in case I'll die by hair and change up my look.

Flashback ends

"Let me buy you a drink, you deserve one." He says taking me by the arm leading me to the bar. I definitely can't wait to get him alone, I bet he cries when he's hurting. I laugh to myself as I sit down on the stool next to this mystery man.

"What's so funny beautiful?"

Your death which will be happening in a few hours honey.

"Your hair, it moves when you move." I say chuckling. He smiles at me while throwing his head back laughing a little.

"can I touch it?" I say leaning in closer to him.

" you can touch whatever you want Darlin'." I rub my hands on his thigh, then I craze my nails over the bulge that I couldn't take my eyes off of since he approached me and then I make my way to his hair. They way it stands up without any hair ties amazes me, ya and the way his dark eyes makes me slightly and only slightly uncomfortable, makes me wet.

No man makes me intimidated but this one right here is something different, maybe I won't harm him. He's something special if he can make me uncomfortable. I look at my phone and it's around 11:42pm,close to the witching hour.

"Order whatever you want. On me" he says grinning me flashing his bunny teeth which were adorably cute for a grown man.

" I'll have a gin and tonic." I tell the bartender.

" I'll have a White Russian." He says sliding over a fifty dollar bill.

"So, Abel. What do you do?" I ask.

" you mean to tell me , you don't know who I am?" I shake my head no while the bartender slides over our drinks and I take a sip .

" should I ? You one of those basketball players or some shit?"

" nah baby . To short for the NBA, guess again." He licks his lips and downs his drink in one sitting.

"how about you tell me at your house? Where you'll fuck me until I can't move." I leaned is closer to him and begin sucking on his ear lobe which had a medium sized diamond stud in it.

"Let's go then."

"lead the way."

He grabs my hand as interlocks his fingers with mine as we trail out the semi packed club. We head outside and the sidewalk is packed & out of no where these girls start screaming and cameras start flashing and questions are just being called out. Abel grabs me and puts his arm around me and covers my face and rushes me into some random car.

"what was that all about?" I ask fixing my hair .

" if they got any pictures of you with me, fans will go wild & thats the last thing we need." He says.

" wow you must be really known for girls to be screaming and paparazzi to swarm you." I say as we drive down the empty Cold streets of Toronto.

" I ain't all that. Just a few songs." He says rubbing his hands through his mane. I push the thought of what just happened to the back of my head & plan on what's going to happening tonight. I can't kill him because I know for a fact that someone got a picture of us together, so if he dies tonight exactly;I'll be a main suspect.

"we're here." That was fast, shit! I don't even know what Ima do. I might just fuck him and keep him around for a while. He gets out and starts walking towards my side of the car and I quickly scramble for a blunt object. I see a bottle opener and quickly put in my coat pocket. I unbuckle my seat belt as the door flies open and he stands there waiting for me to get out. He had this weird look on him, it's a look I've seen before.

I get out and walk towards the 2 floor loft & I'm completely amazed at how neat everything is. Everything is so expensive looking, even right down to these fake ass plants that smell like Fiji water.

" you excited ?" He says taking off his jacket and hanging it up in the closet.

"kick your shoes off, relax baby."

" You have a very nice place Abel. Expensive taste." He's probably a scammer or a con artist, no way in hell he working a decent job living in this type of luxury. Nah he did say he had a few songs out but I don't think only a few songs can get a person up this rich.

Grabbing me by the waist he begins to kiss me softly, biting my bottom lip a few times. I take my heels off and start to tear at his clothes, I yanked down his black jeans and boxers till they both were down around his ankles and his dick sprung out like a jack in the box. It caught me by surprise, I didn't expect it to be this big and just ... In your face.

I start to tease his tip a little with my tongue until he forcefully grabs my head and forces himself way down my throat, hitting my tonsils repeatedly. He pulled out of my mouth & lifted me up by my shoulders & in a error voice he asked me

" do you wanna play a game baby girl?"

" yes, I like games, especially if it's with the right people. "

" Get up on the island & lay down on your stomach."

I got undressed & did as he said & waited. I raised my arms above my head incase something went wrong & I could reach the knife under my chest easily that I had put there .

" ready ?" I hear him say in a breathy voice.

"Mhm"

I hear duct tape ripping apart piece by piece & I realize what game he's doing. SDS.

" the name of the game we're playing is called SD-"

"S" I say finishing his sentence.

" I see you're familiar with it but we're gonna do it slightly different than what you're use to. We're gonna see how long I can fuck you in this position until you can't take it anymore." He says laughing lightly while trailing his fingers up against the back of my thigh.

"I'm ready whenever you are .. Daddy." I say snickering to myself.

I soon feel a tingling sensation on my left ass cheek & I quickly stopped my laughing to keep from moaning out of pleasure.

I hear a paper rip which I'm assuming is a condom. I feel him ease inside of me with carefulness and then begin to slam himself in out of me in a rough manner. Not that I'm complaining. He grabs the back of my neck and I feel the dampness of his finger tips creep around my throat tightly and begin to squeeze as he fucks me merciless. I moan in pure pleasure, praying that whatever was happening would never end.

______

Hey guys! Please please comment and vote and tell us how you like the story and if you catch any mistakes please comment on it so we can fix it. I'm @brxookie am writing Abel's pov and @slimxo is writing Rose's but yeah just comment and give feedback -brookie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8.2K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
610 26 20
Elizabeth Grant dreamed to someday escape her diminished life in Arcadia, however; loneliness lingered in the distance. Carrying pieces of a shattere...
479 13 3
All you wanted was a few days extra before your finals, so you decide to use time travel. But after a bit of stupid clumsiness, your sent back a litt...
373K 10.4K 93
When your wife hesitates to let you go to the village market alone, you scoff at her overprotective nature. With Alcina's Mark, her claim, sitting pr...