No Choice || H.S.

By Hollow_Mist

"Sometimes we can choose the paths we follow. Sometimes our choices are made for us. And sometimes we have No... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chpater 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Epilogue

Bonus Chapter

1.1K 38 6
By Hollow_Mist

Recap:

"Come here." I said holding my hand out to her and pulling her in a hug as she took it. I wrapped my arms around her waist, burying my face in her neck and she hesitantly returned my hug, resting her head on my shoulder.

Finally.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Harry's P.O.V

We stayed like that for God knows how long. The night could've passed like that but I didn't care. I finally had the girl of my dreams, my childhood best friend, now, my wife in my arms. I took a deep breath, a little surprised when the faint smell of peppermint came from her skin.

Tahira took a deep breath before releasing it. It tickled my neck and I couldn't help but let out a small giggle. Tahira did the same when she realised why I had done what I did, but then slowly, she started shaking, making me frown.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her softly, tightening my arms around her.

"Too tight." She said and I chuckled as I let her go, moving back to see her face. She had a nervous expression on her face, her fingers played with her wedding ring. She shook her head and gave me a nervous smile

"Just a little nervous..." She said softly and I frowned, cupping her face in my hands, my thumbs brushing her soft cheeks.

"You know it's not necessary that we do anything. If you aren't ready then I can wait." I said and she blushed.

"It's not that... I just... I don't want to end up disappointing you." She said softly and I smiled slighty. I leaned down and placed a kiss to her forehead.

"You'll never disappoint me. It's impossible for you to do that. And I can guarantee it for our entire lives." I said and she blushed harder. I chuckled. "You know if you're still nervous, we can play something for a while. I think dad's got a game of monopoly here somewhere." I said and she looked at me in surprise but then chuckled, nodding her head.

Fifteen minutes later, we both were sitting on the bed. Unfortunately, we didn't find monopoly, so we just ended up playing with our hands. Well, technically, I was on the stand, so to say. I lost the round so now it was time for my punishment.

But Tahira was enjoying herself. In the fifteen minutes, she had forgotten about her nervousness and was now slyly looking at me, rubbing her hands together to warm them up. She actually had to slap my joined hands, but I was planning to cheat and dodge it.

She brought her hand down but I quickly pulled mine up, leaving her to smack the air. I laughed while Tahira gaped at me but she frowned.

"Stop cheating." She said and I chuckled.

"Nope." I said and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"That's the third time you've done this. I'm not going to play if you keep doing that." She said as she crossed her arms on her chest and I narrowed my eyes at her playfully.

"Oh yeah?" I asked and she nodded. I sighed in fake defeat and then brought my hands out again. She smile brightly and then uncrossed her arms. When she brought her hand near mine, I opened them up and took her hand in mine.

"Harry!" She protested and tried to to snatch her hand away but I tightened my hold on them with a cheeky smile. She struggled then, trying to pull her hand out of mine. She stopped for a second, huffed and took a deep breath. I looked at her amused, wondering how she'll get out of this but then she pulled hard, leaning back as she did. Harder than I thought she could have. Me being unprepared for that sudden, strong pull, I ended up falling on the bed. On top of her.

Or well, almost.

I quickly released her hand and caught myself before I could crush her under me. My hands were on either side of her shoulders. We looked at each other wide eyed, not expecting that to happen. I felt a sudden pull in my heart as we stared into each others eyes. There was nothing more I wanted to do at the moment but kiss her. Not a make-out or heated kind of kiss, but just those still, sweet kinds. I cupped her cheek with one hand, trying to keep myself still.

"Are you still nervous?" I asked, my voice coming out hoarse. She slowly shook her head, her eyes not leaving mine as they did. Taking that as a positive sign, I lowered my head to hers slowly, just until the top of our noses touched. "May I?" I asked and from the corner of my eye, I saw her lips curls slightly at the ends.

"You may." She whispered finally, her voice coming out hoarse as well. I smiled slightly. "Just... just follow my lead, okay? I won't rush." I said and a blush spread across her cheeks but she nodded all the same. That's when I finally gave my wife her first kiss.

It was hard. Hard to control myself.

A fire broke in my heart as soon as my lips touched hers. Her lips were soft, a little chapped from the cold, but the softest lips I've ever kissed. A primitive need to take her right there and then took over me, but I kept a tight leash on it, not wanting to scare Tahira.

I took my time, making sure she felt comfortable before making my next move. That was until the end. But she wasn't making it easy either.

She was so responsive.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that I wasn't her first. Or even her first kiss. Every kiss, every touch, she responded like she's been doing it for years. With a grunt, I collapsed on top on her, not being able to hold my own body weight.

We were panting heavily. Sweat covering our whole body as we came down from the high.

"Is it always like this?" Tahira asked suddenly, her voice coming out hoarse. I raised my head up from where it rested against her neck and gave her a smile.

"No. But for us, it will be." I said and she blushed. I frowned slightly, thinking. "I'll be right back, okay?" I said and pulled away from her before heading into the bathroom. I went over to the tub and filled it with hot water, making sure it's not skin burning warm, and then went back into the room.

Tahira looked at me shyly once we saw me enter and pulled the quilt over her. But I pulled it away and picked her up in my arms bridal style. She gave out a surprised squeak, making me chuckle.

"Harry, what are you- Oh!" She said in surprise when she noticed the hot water in the tub. She looked at me with her eyes wide and I gave her a smile.

"I read it helps with the soreness." I said as I lowered her in the tub.

"You read... Oh, Harry, that's so sweet of you. Thank you." She said softly and I smiled a little shyly.

"I should be thanking you." I said and placed a soft kiss to her head. "I'm going to shower in the other bathroom. Will you be alright?" I asked and she nodded with a relaxed sigh. It made me smile.

"See you back in the room." I said and then left Tahira to enjoy to her warm bath and relax.

I entered the room ten minutes later, and was a little surprised that Tahira wasn't back as yet, but then thought that she must be enjoying relaxing in her bath. I frowned when I noticed the blood on the sheets. The evidence that she gave her innocence to me. And I took it like a starving man at a banquet. I sighed and pulled, removing the sheet from the bed and balled it up, throwing it in a corner of the room and grabbed new ones from the closet.

It took me five minutes to replace the sheet, and as I was adjusting the last corner, Tahira came into the room, covered up by the bathing towel I had left at the back of the door. She gave me a surprised look but I shrugged.

"Blood on the sheets." I said and a look of realisation came on her face, making her blush. I chuckled and threw her discarded nightgown at her which she caught. Silently, she went back into the bathroom and came out in two minutes wearing the nightgown. I held my hand out to her and she took it again. I gave her a smile.

"Let's get some sleep. Real sleep." I said and she nodded. I got on the bed and pulled her with me so that she was laying on my chest. I buried my nose in her hair as I tightly wrapped my arms around her. After tonight, I knew one thing for certain.

I was going to be addicted to my wife.

———————————————————————————————————————————

AN: here's the wedding night chapter. I hope you all liked it. Comment, Vote and Follow :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
150K 5.5K 25
Louis has to move schools because of bullying what went to far. Not just for being a 'nerd' (which he really isn't) but for being gay. His new school...
373 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...
231 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...