Nothing More Than This // Sco...

By WoahLiveLife

Life gives everyone an opportunity, so when your best friend Scotty McCreery has the chance on American Idol... More

Chapter 1...
Chapter 2...
Chapter 3...
Chapter 4...
Chapter 5...
Chapter 6...
Chapter 7...
Chapter 8...
Chapter 9...
Chapter 10...
Chapter 11...
Chapter 12...
Chapter 13...
Chapter 14...
Chapter 15...
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17...
Chapter 18...
Chapter 19...
Chapter 20...
Chapter 21...
Chapter 22...
Chapter 23...
Chapter 24...
Chapter 25...
Chapter 26...
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28...
Chapter 29...
Chapter 30...
Chapter 31...
Chapter 32...
Chapter 33...
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35...
Chapter 36...
Chapter 37...
Chapter 38...
Chapter 39...
Chapter 40...
Chapter 41...
Chapter 42...
Chapter 43...
Chapter 44...
Chapter 45...
Chapter 46...
Chapter 47...
Chapter 48...
Chapter 49...
Chapter 50...
Chapter 51...
Chapter 52...
Chapter 53...
Chapter 54...
Chapter 55...
Chapter 56...
Chapter 57...
Chapter 58...
Chapter 59...
Chapter 61...
Chapter 62...
Chapter 63...
Chapter 64...
Chapter 65...
Chapter 66...
Chapter 67...
Chapter 68...
Chapter 69...
Chapter 70...
Chapter 71...
Chapter 72...
Chapter 73...
Chapter 74...
Chapter 75...
Chapter 76...
Chapter 77...
Chapter 78...
Chapter 79...
Chapter 80...
Chapter 81...
Chapter 82...
Chapter 83...
Chapter 84...
Chapter 85...
Chapter 86...
Chapter 87...
Chapter 88...
Chapter 89...
Chapter 90...
Chapter 91...
Chapter 92...
Chapter 93...
Chapter 94...
Chapter 95...
Chapter 96...
Chapter 97...
Chapter 98...
Chapter 99...
Chapter 100...
Chapter 101...
Chapter 102...
Chapter 103...
Chapter 104...
Chapter 105...
Chapter 106...
Chapter 107...
Chapter 108...
Chapter 109...
Chapter 110...
Chapter 111...
Chapter 112
Chapter 113...
Chapter 114...
Chapter 115...
Chapter 116...
Chapter 117...
Chapter 118...
Chapter 119...
Chapter 120...
Chapter 121...
Chapter 122...
Chapter 123...
Chapter 124...
Chapter 125...
Chapter 126...
Chapter 127...
Chapter 128...
Chapter 129...
Chapter 130...
Chapter 131...
Chapter 132...
Chapter 133...
Chapter 134...
Chapter 135: Epilogue

Chapter 60...

1.8K 23 0
By WoahLiveLife

Laying there in bed, you just starred up at the ceiling. You had been tossing and turning, trying to fall back to sleep, for the past half hour, but no such luck. This happened EVERY Christmas, you’d fall asleep at almost two in the morning, sleep for maybe two hours, at the most and then wake up with no chance in falling back to sleep. Rolling over, you looked at the clock ‘4:45 am’ you read in the blue numbers. “okay, at five i’ll go wake up my sister” you whispered, grabbing your phone and beginning to scroll through old messages. Coming across the messages you and Scotty sent last night made you smile.

“(yourname) it’s time to go” your mom called, walking onto the back porch. Lifting your head off Scotty’s shoulder, you turned and looked at her “alright” you said, standing up. Scotty stood up along with you “I’ll see you tomorrow” Scotty said hugging you, you nodded and hugged him tight. Then letting go, you followed your parents and sister back to the house.

Running upstairs to your room, you jumped onto your bed, and laid there, smiling at yourself as you remembered the kiss you and Scotty had shared. Even though no one was around, you blushed a deep shade of red, as you through your pillow over your face. Suddenly your phone buzzed in your pocket. Pushing the pillow away from you, you pulled your phone out of your pocket and looked at the screen ‘New Message from: Scotty :)’ you bit your lip as you opened the message.

“Well tonight was pretty interesting ;)”

you laughed at this and quickly texted back

“agreed, haha! it was pretty awkward in my opinion…”

you texted back. But moments later you received another text.

“hmm, i guess the kiss wasn’t awkward just the people starring was the awkward part for me”

This slightly made you smile, ad you quickly texted back.

“once again, i agreed. The kiss wasn’t the bad part, just the people starring…”

you sent the text and waiting, and soon enough a new message came

“Oh so are you pretty much saying that I’m not a bad kisser? ;)”

you laughed reading this, and shook your head softly as you quickly texted back.

“never said you were, never said you weren’t, and i most likely won’t answer that question, haha! Night Scotty, Merry Christmas eve :)”

you sent that message and waited, and soon enough another message came.

“of course you wouldn’t, youre one stubborn girl, haha! Night (yourname) hope you have visions of sugar plums dancing through your head, Merry Christmas eve to you too! see you tomorrow”

After reading that message you just put your phone down and went to sleep.

Soon you came back to the real world, and out of the memories. Setting your phone back down on the night stand, you took another glance at the clock ‘5:02 am’ you smiled as you quickly jumped out of your bed and ran out of your room.

Walking down the hallway, you made your way to your sisters room, making sure you took each step quietly, so you wouldnt end up waking your parents.

Reaching your sisters room, you opened the door and turned the light on, then quickly ran to her bed and jumped on it, and began jumping up and down “Alana, wake up its Christmas!!!! Get up you lazy bum” you said in a half whispered half semi loud voice. She began to toss and turn in her sleep, as you continued to jump up and down “SANTA CAME” you yelled, jumping right on top of her, this for sure woke her up. She shot up in her bed and glared at you, with her sleepy eyes “(yourname) go back to bed! It’s only five in the morning!” she said trying to push you off the bed “no! This is pay back for waking me up yesterday! So get up, santa came, come on!!!!” you urged her. Rolling her eyes, she pushed the blankets away and climbed out of the bed. Getting off the bed, you ran for the door “come on hurry up, lets go look at the presents!!!” you said running out of the room.

Reaching the first floor of the house, you ran straight for the Christmas tree, and fell to your knees as you began looking. You could here your sister slowly making her way down the stairs, but you didn’t pay much attention to her.

Moments later she was down on her knees right next to you, looking at presents. “when should we wake up mom and dad?” you asked, looking at her, she shrugged for a moment than stood back up on her feet “probably at six” she said walking over to the couch and sitting down, she grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. Getting up, you walked over to the recliner and sat down as you began your wait.

An hour had passed quickly. You and your sister we running up the stairs to go wake your parents up. Reaching there bedroom door, you ran right into the room without hesitation as you turned the light on and jumped on the bed. “mommy, daddy, wakey wakey santa came!” you whispered in their ears, they just shooed you away. “come on, the quicker we open the presents the quicker you guys can go back to bed.” Alana whispered to them. They both growled slightly, but slowly sat up “i need my coffee” your dad said running his hands through his hair, eyes still closed “i’ll do that, keep them awake” you said climbing out of bed and heading out of the room.

Pressing the on button to the coffee maker, you turned around and walked out of the kitchen, just as Alana and your parents were coming down the stairs “can we sort through are presents?” you asked, giving them a pleading look, they just nodded and you and Alana just ran for the tree.

It didn’t take to long to sort them, but there was now four piles of gifts in the now crowded living room. Your dad was sitting in the recliner sipping at his coffee, while your mom was sitting on the couch getting a garbage bag ready, to collect the wrapping paper. Alana and you gave her a look and she just nodded, then you too began to tear through the presents.

“thanks mommy thanks daddy” you said hugging them, after you finished opening all your presents “you’re welcome” they said in unison, as they collected the garbage. You were blessed with everything you had gotten, it was certainly more than you had excepted.

Just then a knock came too the door, you gave a confused look and quickly looked at the clock ‘9:10 am’. “it really took us that long to open presents?” you asked out loud looking at your parents “mhm, now can you go answer the door?” your mom asked, you nodded and ran to the door.

Opening it up, you found the McCreery’s standing out there “Merry Christmas! Come on in you guys!” you said gesturing for them to come in “thank you” Mr. & Mrs. McCreery had said stepping into the house, they instantly made their way to your parents. Ashley & Scotty walked in, both still in their pajamas. “nice Redsocks pj’s, Scotty” you laughed “oh i know right, aren’t they great?” he asked begin completely serious “oh yeah, definitely” you said laughing once again, as you both made your way over to the tree. Just then you had realized Scotty’s arms were full of presents “here let me help you with those” you said reaching for the presents “nah it’s alright” he said still holding onto them “Scotty can you bring those to me?” his mom asked, Scotty turned around and Judy took the presents. “here, (yourname)” she said holding the present out to you, you took it and thank’d her, then you began to tear into it. As the paper was removed, you were revealed to a set of perfumes “oh thank you!” you said excitedly “you’re welcome! Scotty picked it out!” Mr. McCreery said “dad! i did not! Ashley did!” Scotty said pointing to Ashley “oh Scotty no need to lie” you laughed “but she did pick them!” he exclaimed “i’m kidding with you!” you said as you pulled each perfume out of the box and smelled them “do you like them?” Ashley asked you “yeah, they smell really good! nice choice!” you said with a big smile on your face, she just smiled at you and quickly went back to talking to your sister.

Half an hour later you were all now crowded in the kitchen, enjoying some cinnamon rolls. You had just finished yours and were wiping your hands on your sweat pants “hey can you come with me real quick?” Scotty whispered to you “sure” you said then followed him out the kitchen. “get your jacket, were gonna need to go outside for a quick second” he said leading you to the closet by the door, you nodded and quickly grabbed your jacket. Then followed Scotty outside.

He led you across the yard and into his house “why did you want to bring me here?” you asked confused “you’ll see, come on” he said gesturing for you to continue following him, as he made his way upstairs. Rolling your eyes, you followed him up the stairs and into his room.

“take a seat” he said with a smile as he walked to the corner of his room, taking a seat, you watched as he put his guitar strap over his shoulder and pulled a seat up in front of you, he then sat down and smiled at you “are you ready for your second christmas present?” he asked “sure” you shrugged. He smiled once more as he began to strum his guitar, the sound began to form into a perfect melody.

He began to hum along as his fingers continued to brush against the strings. “The girl with the smile as bright as the moon, she’s the one for me it’s true, she’s the one i wanna be with, the one i wanna dream with, shes the one for me…” he began to sing, as he closed his eyes and continued playing his guitar. Swaying back and forth you continued to listen to the un-familiar song, but a smile was easily spread acrossed your face.

Moments later Scotty ran his fingers against the cords once more, and then set his guitar down “what’d ya think?” he asked, worried look on his face “i loved it! Did you write that?” you asked “yeah, just for you” he said with a smile “really? are you serious! oh Scotty you’re the best! i love you” you said practically attacking him with a hug “dagum, well i love you too, and you’re welcome” he said holding you in his arms. Pulling away, you starred at his eyes and then briefly looked at his lips, but quickly looked at his eyes once again, he licked his lips quickly “i think we better get back now” he whispered, you nodded and pulled completely away from him. He led the way out of his room and out of the house.

Walking back into your house, everyone looked at you two “what?” you asked “nothing” they all said, quickly looking away from you, all smiling. ‘why are they all smiling?” you whispered to Scotty, he laughed “probably because Ashley told everyone about the song, she’s the one who helped me with a few lines here and there” he shrugged, as he took a seat by the christmas tree, and so did he “oh, well, it’s the best song ever, and it will forever be my favorite one, once again thank you Scotty” you whispered, leaning in and kissing his cheek, then quickly pulling away “dagum” he mumbled under his breath, even though you heard him say it you still asked him what he had said, he shook his head slowly “oh, i said you’re welcome” he lied, you laughed and just smiled at him for a mere second then turned back to look at the people who were blessed to have, surrounding you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 9.1K 11
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
298K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
13.3K 244 17
Life as a College student wasn't all that exciting , till one day a new and very handsome teacher comes to work at your College as your new Drama tea...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...