Already Gone

By HiiPower_333

Hailey a teenage girl living a hard life struggling with her inner dark thoughts, after her father's death sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 25

24 1 0
By HiiPower_333

Fact 25:

"Intellectual disability" (previously known as mental retardation) means that an individual mentally develops at a below-average rate. These people can have learning difficulties and trouble socially adjusting.

~~//~~//~~//~~

"Stop glaring" Bonnie whispered amused nudging me.

I quickly rearranged my face pretending I wasn't standing near the drinks watching them talk and laugh loudly together the whole time.

"I'm not glaring" I mumbled denying it. 

"You so are" She laughed. 

"What is so funny? She laughs at everything he says he isn't even that funny" My face twisted in annoyance.

That's a lie, he's the most funniest and goofiest person I know. 

It's not easy for me to have these feelings I don't want. I don't want to have angry jealousy feelings when maybe she's just this friendly and touchy to everyone. I don't want to have these feelings that cause my chest to tightened at the sight of her touching him. 

"You're right he's a dork" Bonnie laughed her eyes softening "It's okay to be jealous you know" 

"I'm not" I deny once again. 

She shook her head at me and loop her arm around mine making me break my gaze from them. 

"Come you'll see there is nothing to be jealous about because Sky is really into you and that's all that matters" She tug towards them. 

"You better be right" I mumbled earning a laugh from her. 

"Bonnie I was just telling Sky about the time when we he saved me from drowning and he's waving it off as if it's nothing." Amanda shift closer to him my eyes trained on her every movement.

As if sensing my gaze her eyes flickered to me and then she smirk causing my mouth to slightly open. 

"Yeah Sky would've hated himself if something happens to you there" Bonnie smiled. 

"And Sky here actually took care of me for two days bringing whatever I needed and stayed by my side. You are the sweetest thing." She place her hand on top of his hand causing my nails to dig into Bonnie's looped arm. 

She hissed nudging me slightly causing me to grimace sheepishly.

"It was nothing I just didn't want you seriously hurt in my party, I felt really guilty because I knew you didn't want to come in the first place I just forced you" Sky rubbed the back of his neck. 

"I'm glad I did" She whispers smiling so lovingly at him. 

"I'm going to the bathroom." I announced feeling my head pounding hearing them talking. 

"You want me to come?" Bonnie offered smiling at me knowingly. 

"No it's fine" I shook quickly. 

"You're okay right Hailey?" Sky frowned staring at me deeply. 

"Yeah just great" I said flatly before quickly walking away getting out of there as fast as I can. 

I walk up the stairs towards Kris' bedroom where he told me I can go there to his bathroom instead of the long line for the other bathroom. I opened his door and slammed it shut angrily. 

She is obviously flaunting about their memories they have to with each other infront of my face. She would look back at me seeing me already staring at her flatly not impressed by the way she's touching what's mine. 

I've never felt so possessive in my life because never had I want someone this badly before. The thought of them together bothers me as much as the thought of him and Jessica together. He sure have a lot of attractive girls in his life. Who am I kidding he probably have drop dead gorgeous girls lined up for him begging for his attention. 

I pace back and forward in the bedroom calming myself down until I'm ready to head out again to face them. 

Finally I walked out hearing the pounding music. I pass and make my way towards the stairs but quickly stopped seeing Sky and Amanda dancing closely her arms around his neck. I find myself gripping the railing in anger, no seething anger. Watching her hands trail down his chest I could almost growl. I grit my teeth watching them and to my surprise as if on cue her eyes flickered up towards mine and she gave me the wickedest smirk as if knowing I would be seeing this.

What she did next had me tipping over the edge. She grab his face and slam her stupid lips on his and the only thing I could see next is blinding red. 

All night she's been trying to make me jealous on purpose, all night she knew how annoyed I am whenever she touches him or would even laugh at what he said. The way she would lean closer to him pretending she can't hear because of the music but I knew for a fact she just wanted to be closer to him. 

Before I realized what I am doing I am already storming towards them and as I reached them I ripped her away from her touch causing her stumble. Sky looks shock and confused his eyes landing on me but before he could even speak I slam my own lips onto his. Wanting to get rid of her taste, her scent and her touch away from him. 

Determined to remove every inch of her from his mind I mercilessly moved my lips against his never have I kissed him like this before. He is taken back at my sudden action, his body stiff but soon his smooth lips started moving as well. I dart my tongue across his lips biting and nipping causing him to moan as I thrust my tongue in and out showing him how much I want him more then she could ever want and showing her that I am better then her. Most of all showing everyone here that he is mine. 

The passionate kiss and driven lust is driving me crazy with an all new confidence I held. 

I shoved him off me his eyes wide open as well as his mouth shocked at what just happened. I glared back over my shoulder seeing Amanda clenching her fist to her side unhappily. I stalked outside trying to force myself to leave because I am so tempted to punch that stupid face of hers and I'm not even a violent person. 

I hear my name being called out but I push through the crowd making my way outside. Feeling the cold breeze on my skin is refreshing. I began walking out when suddenly I felt him grab my hand pulling me back. He spins my around his eyes full of concern and worry, his pink lips taunting me. 

"Hailey I didn't kiss her she kissed me." He explained quickly. 

"I know that!" I growled in anger and kept walking on the side walk wanting to get away as quickly as possible from her. 

"I didn't know she's was going to do that" He caught up with me walking in long strides. 

"Yeah clearly" I huffed folding my arms "She has been flirting with  you shamelessly infront of me and you are so oblivious it annoys me" 

He walks backwards wanting to face me his eyes suddenly filled with awe and amusement his lips stretching into a grin.

"What are you smiling at?" I barked glaring at him. 

"I'm smiling at you" He grinned sheepishly. 

I glared at him and began to walk faster wanting to get away from him too. I heard him chuckle behind me catching up to me easily. 

"You're jealous" He press his lips together in amusement. "I like it when your jealous" He reach for me walking backwards again but only to trip on his own feet causing me to be dragged down with him.

I landed on his chest while he grunted when his back his the pavement roughly but saved me from hitting the pavement myself and pulled me against his chest in time. 

"Hi" He whispers adorably easing away the anger in me. 

"Hi" I whispered back. 

"Don't be mad" He tuck my hair behind my ear pouting at me. "I don't like it when you're mad" He wraps his arms around me not letting me go. 

We stayed laying on the pavement with me on top of him like a bunch of idiots. 

"Well I don't like it when she touches you or when she obnoxiously laugh making sure I hear and I hate the way she looks at you. So yes I am jealous and I hate it" I frown. 

He sat up and pulled me on his lap he raised his hands on my face and trace the crease between my eyebrows and the frown on my lips. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered unsure why he's touching every inch of my face with his fingers. 

"I'm trying to get rid of your frown I don't like it." He concentrated placing both his forefinger on the corner of my lips and turned it up trying to make me smile.

I stare at him amusingly finding everything he does adorable making me chuckle at his attempt in cheering me up. 

"That's better" His eyes lit up grinning at me. "I'm sorry okay." He place his lips on me letting it linger there. "Forgive me?" He mumbled against my lips rubbing his lips back and forward against mine making me sigh. 

I place my hands through his hair smiling softly at him. I don't think I have it in my bones to stay my mad at him so I think I am in trouble with this one. 

"You're forgiven but I still don't like her" I said inhaling his rich scent that I love. 

"That's okay as long as you don't hate me" He grinned leaning his forehead against mine. 

"Oh I could never hate you" I mumbled tracing his lips with my fingertips. 

I love you, you silly boy.     

"I like it when you're jealous." He tuck my hair grinning widely. 

"I don't like it" I shook my head placing my hand on his chest. 

He stood up pulling me with him setting me on my feet and we began walking through the night again. 

"I like it maybe I should make you jealous often." He wiggle his eyebrows teasingly. 

"Oh yeah maybe I should go back to the party and kiss some boy so I could make you jealous." I spin around to walk back to the party but before I could even take a step I am lifted off my feet and swung around. 

"Oh no you don't" His grip tightened around me. "What did I say it would kill me to see you with another guy." He press his lips on my neck. 

"Well it killed me when I saw her latching her lips on yours" I spit rolling my eyes. 

I felt him smile against my skin nuzzling his nose closer to me making me smile slightly as he hug me from the back. 

"Your mine so no other girl can ever compete with you." He spoke causing my chest to tightened as his words. 

"Do I have you?" I whispered. 

He pulled back making me look over at him seeing him smile softly. 

"I'm yours" His hands travel down my arm to interlace with my fingers locking them in place. 

I grinned back at him loving the two words that fell from his lips like a promise. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 2K 48
I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle one said and kept walking. "Hey, asshole...
917 4 41
On the outside, it seems like Heather Falls has it all: looks, brains, and even athleticism. For those who really know her, they know that Heather's...
181 15 6
I didn't realize at first that those were going to be his last words... I never stopped to think that I wouldn't get another chance to call his name...
1K 43 36
Becca Adams has a plan:- 1) Survive Senior Year with as little drama as possible - so far that was working 2) Ensure that her mot...