Between Me , You & Him (Infin...

By vorfreeuude

Kim Hyuni is a new trainee at woolim entertaiment for her solo debut. While she become a trainee, she do some... More

Handsome guy
Am I in love?
Lunch Treat
Meet Infinite
The Show
Woohyun or L?¿
Sulking
Confession?
Past is Past
I Hate You
Sorry
Why So Sudden
Misunderstood
Painful
Hope
Tell me Nam Woohyun
Let's Keep Our Feeling Like This Forever
Debut and Meaningful
Cousin?!
Not an update
Choice
Please
Another Book Publish!!
You Mean To Me
Am I dreaming?
Good Liar
I Ruin It
Uneasy
Leaving
♥Taggy Tagged Tag♡
I'm Sorry guysss
Comeback
Tell Me Why¿
I Believe You Still Love me
Should us?
Weird Request
NEW BOOK!!
Upset (Final)
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
HELLO!
MINI GIVEAWAY!!!
🎉GIVEAWAY TIME🎉

Rumours

537 17 0
By vorfreeuude

Woohyun Pov

It has been 2 weeks I didn't met Hyuni. Is her doing fine? I miss her. When I called her and ask her is she fine, she always reply with a cracked sound and telling me that she was fine. Two weeks ago, I just got a news were saying that Hyuni and Myungsoo are cousins. But their reaction is confusing me. Why they didn't happy? I think Myungsoo will be happy even if he didn't meant together with Hyuni, he still a part of her life.

"Hyung, where is Myungsoo?" I ask Sunggyu hyung. He didn't show himself when the dinner time just now. Many people think that we're not too close, but actually we're. We always share our corcerned together without other people knows even Infinite.

"He in his bedroom with Dongwoo I think. Woohyun-ah, do you know why he look so down recently?" He ask me back.

"I don't know either Hyuni being like that too. We didn't each other for 2 weeks. After they know that they are cousins." I told him. He nod.

"Hyung, I'll go check him." I said as I walk out from my room and went to Myungsoo's room. I entered the room and saw he was alone. He look at me. I walk and sit beside him.

"Where is Dongwoo hyung?" I ask.

"He went out just now with Hoya hyung." I nod.

"So mind you tell me what happen?" I ask him. He look at me.

"Well, actually, I don't know why should I tell you, I just scared of you hurt hyung." He said in concern tone.

"Gwenchana, geunyang malhae (just tell me)" I said. He look at me.

"I promise you that I'm not hurt okay. Just tell me." I said as I look at him.

"Both of us hurt, hyung." He spoke. I nod.

"Wae"

"Because her parent's will for both of us." I look at him confusedly.

"Will? What is her parent's will?" I ask him.

"M-marry off me and her." He carefully said. I look surprise. What? How about me and her?

"Hyung?" He ask me.

"Ne? Gwenchana. So what is her answer?" He look hurt. Maybe I was ask a wrong question.

"She love you hyung.......she ask to give her time to think it carefully.....hyung......" he remain silent. I look at him. His face expression said that inside his heart is hurt so much. I-I know he like her.

"My-myungsoo-ah.... gwenchana?" He look at me. His eyes get teary. It's first time I look him crying..........because of a girl.

"Yah, don't crying..." I said as I patted his shoulder.

"I can't control it because...... I know it's not only me and her hurt but you also hurt inside hyung..." his tears drip. My eyes got teary when I heard his word. Why should he care about my heart hurt? He should be happy rather than being sad like this. Suddenly the door was opened and Doongwoo hyung was standing infront of the door and look toward us confusedly.

"Yaa~~ why both of you crying is something happen?!" He ask in yelled. The others come into our room and start to comforting us.

-

I wake up and take my bath. I need to clear it up. It's getting complicated between me Hyuni and Myungsoo. Three of us hurt because of the will. I walk to go to take my breakfirst outside because none of them awake and I not in mood to cook something. And someone was grab my hand. I look at my back and saw Park Hyerim?

"What do you want from me?" I ask her but in the sametime I was struggled to get my hand back. How can she recognise me even I wear my mask and my cap?

"Oppa, I told you that I never give up on us right? So now I want you back." She said

"No, I don't want you." I said as I walk away but she grab my hand again.

"Stop it P--" my word was cut by her action, she pulled off my mask and my cap. My eyes widened when she start kissing me. All of people around us looking at us. Omg!! My fans start taking pic of me and Hyerim kissing. I push her away.

"Oppa thank you for accept me back!" She yelled on purpose. What kind a plan is it? I hate her so much! Can't she understand that?

"I don't know that Woohyun oppa have a girlfriend"

"I envy her"

"He is mine!"

"She can't take him from me!"

Everybody start murmuring about us. What they saw earlier was not what they thinking of. I just pranked by her. I grab her wrist and drag her to my car and drive it to my dorm.

"Oppa, where are we going?" She ask and still smiling like an idiot. She's a bitch! I hate her! I park my car and drag her into my dorm.

"WHAT KIND OF PLAN THAT? ARE YOU CRAZY PARK HYERIM? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE YOU? AND I HATE YOU EVENMORE WHEN YOU DID THAT!" I yelled. She seems shock. I really angry right now! I just hurt last night and my hurt was turn to angry, angry because of her. I slapped her. I think I slap her harder until she fell on the floor.

"OPPA!" She yelled in pain. I can't take this anymore. I pulled her hair.

"WHAT EXACTLY YOU WANT FROM ME PARK HYERIM? DON'T YOU SATISFIED WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME IN THE PAST?" I yelled loud than before. And I heard someone open the door. I don't care it anymore.

"YAH, NAM WOOHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Sunggyu hyung yelled in shock.

"JUST ASK THIS BITCH WHAT SHE HAVE DONE TO ME JUST NOW!" I thick the last word. My phone suddenly ringing. I look at the caller ID was CEO Lee. I'm dead totally dead. I'm pretty sure it's about what happen just now.

"Woohyun who is it?" Sunggyu hyung ask, still comforting Hyerim.

"Daepyonim. Huh! I'm pretty sure he want to say about what happen just now." I sigh hardly.

"Wae? What happen?" I look at him and give a disgust look at Hyerim.

"THAT BITCH! Was kissing me in public. Plus! She revealing my identity just now and everybody taking picture and video about what happen earlier." I tried to calm my self.

"Yah, unknown woman! Why did you do that?!" Sunggyu hyung ask. She look down.

"Stop pretending!" I said.

"I...." she begin to start talking.

"You?" Sunggyu hyung ask.

"I-I j-just.... w-want he b-back... want g-get back l-like in t-the pa-past." She stutter. I rolled my eyes.

"I've told you we are over! When you just broke our relationship PARK HYERIM! Could you understand me?" I ask her. Sunggyu hyung walk over me and patted my shoulder. The other's was out from their room except.... Dongwoo hyung.

"Hyung? Who is she." Sungjong ask.

"I don't know." Sunggyu hyung shrugged.

"Woohyun hyung?" Sungyeol ask.

"She's a bitch." I said. Sunggyu hyung patted my back.

"Bitch?" Hoya said. I look at Hyerim she was covered her face with her palms and crying.

"Hyung what happen?" Sungjong ask again.

"Maknae-ah, not only maknae all of you I will explain you later, now take your bath and we'll go to Woolim building." Sunggyu hyung said.

"Arasso." They said in unison.

"So, Miss what is your name?" Sunggyu hyung ask softly. Tsk. So lame, this bitch will not stop pretending.

"My--"

"Park Hyerim! Hyung don't be so soft with her." I said as I walk out from the dorm. I take out my phone and call Hyuni. But she don't pick up. I text her.

To: My baby ♡

Hey, babe. How are you today. I miss you so much. Call me when you free. I love you ♡.

I send to her and waiting her to reply me back. But no text message from her.

-

"Hyung, I'll meet Daepyonim first." I said to Sunggyu hyung as we reach at Woolim building. He nod and wish me luck. I entered CEO's room. He look at me. My heart beat fast. But his face doesn't look concerned about it. I'm pretty sure that he called because of that. He ask me to sit and I did.

"Woohyun sshi, you know why I'm calling you here?" He ask. I nod.

"It's not only about the rumours what happening this morning but it's about your relationship with Hyuni to." He sigh. My heart beat fastly than before, I hope there's nothing bad happen. But how? How he knows about me and Hyuni? I'm dead! I hope Daepyonim agree to false that rumours happen between me and Hyerim. And he also want to reveal about me and Hyuni relationship.

"Did you know who is Park Hyerim father?" He ask me. I look at him, his face expression show that he serious in this case. I shook my head. My heart beat fastly and getting fast.

________________________________

Hey guys, Here another chapter. I want to ask you should I publish Sunggyu's fanfic first or L's fanfic first. I in dilemma right now. Pleeeaaassseee help meee!! But don't worries, if I publish one of them, it won't be slow update. So tell me about this chapter to. Who is Park Hyerim father? Mind my grammatical and spelling error. Anyeong ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 363 30
[Start] : 25th July 2016 [End] : 27th January 2017 I cry because I can't forget I cry although I want to forget In the end, it's greed, it's all my f...
109K 3.9K 33
#6 in stray kids series ❝I'll wait for you.❞ (Y/N) (L/N) isn't a normal high school girl. She doesn't have a normal life. Actually, quite the opposit...
11.5K 453 13
Winning a contest isn't easy, especially if you didn't even sign up for it. Imagine the surprise when HwaYi finds out she won a week with her favorit...
11.9K 245 13
Sunni and L have been friends since they were kids. He left to be a trainee leaving her all by herself with a broken heart. When he comes back she be...