Love Me Like You Mean It

By MissCandie77

Sid Mattews had a hard life ever since she was born. She isn't the best looking shewolf, she's slightly overw... More

It's Not Love between Us, Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 9

44.7K 656 65
By MissCandie77

Chapter 9

Sid's POV

I felt like someone pressed the pause button me because I was just sitting there holding a spoon which was halfway toward my mouth. Grandma looked thrilled that I brought up Chad's name while Gramps just stared at his food like it had some disease inside of it.

"Chad! Was that person that dropped by?" she exclaimed. I nodded mutely while she smiled like she won the lottery.

"Yeah, so who is he?" I asked placing my spoon down on the mash potatoes before looking back at her.

"Oh, he's just a boy that always helped your grandpa and me. He and his boyfriend would come along and help us old folks." blabbed grandma.

My eyes bulged as I heard what she said. Boyfriend! He's gay! And here I thought a straight boy thought I was attractive. I couldn't help but feel a bit disappointed. Then again when I think about....we could be friends right?

"So how does he know that I'm going to transform into a witch?" I asked.

"Well, I told him that like two years, he's going to help you also. His mother was a witch and being the

guy that Chad is, he tried to find out everything about being a witch. Of course, he doesn't know more

than I do." explained granny.

"Right," I mumbled shoving the food in my mouth while looking at her. "So he's human right?" I questioned after taking a sip of my drink.

"No, Chad is a werewolf." answered grandma.

"So he's not half?" I asked.

"I told you only our blood can conceive hybrid witches beside boys can't be witches. Only girls can." Granny whispered after taking a sip of her water.

I nodded and then finished my food quietly. Grandma and grandpa talked about the house and what they did today while I just zoned out into my own world. I wonder what was going on with my family. Did they care that I was gone? I think mom did but what about the others? Most importantly, did Stark care? My heart sank as I thought about his name. He probably just walked out of the house not caring one bit. I mean why would he care? He did reject me after all. I shoved all my thoughts aside and then placed my dishes in the sink. I left my grandparents who just stared at me in confusion. I guess they saw my face but whatever. I just walked upstairs trying to find a room that I could sleep in. I walked down the old hallway; I found the master bedroom which belonged to my grandparents. I walked a bit further when I spotted a door that was at the end of the hallway. My feet started walking toward the brown door and then gasped as I saw my name written on the door; I gently opened it to see a beautiful bedroom. The walls were painted black while carpet was lime green. I had feeling grandma did this? I smiled brightly and attacked my king size bed. I let out a sigh and then cuddled into the blanket. I felt my eyes getting tired so I slowly fell asleep.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

I know it's boring but im sorry....just not feeling it today. I'll maybe post over the weekend. I'm really sorry, I just had a rough day. I'm surprised I actually posted but I had to keep my promise! Sorry!

LOVE, P EACE & COOKIES(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
5.8M 31.4K 119
Clio's life hasn't been easy and she'd like to keep her secrets to herself but even when she's trying to pursue her happiness she find out her boyfri...
2.7M 64.2K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...
34.5K 866 36
Born an omega into the strongest pack in the forest, Olwen Adams was fated to the Alpha's son and to become the Luna of the Silver Arrow Pack. But he...