Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Sid's POV

I woke up from my bed by a loud feminine voice. I felt my body being shoved in the bed by very strong two hands. I groaned trying to push away the hands but they kept coming back. I tugged the blanket toward my body only for it to be ripped off my body.

"If you don't wake up this minute, I swear to baby Jesus that I will throw you into the Atlantic Ocean!" threatened the one and only, my dear granny.

"No," I moaned pulling my knees up to my stomach with my arms wrapped around them so I wouldn't feel the cold. Granny began tapping her heel loudly when suddenly I heard a clap.

My eyes shot open when suddenly I felt myself not on the bed but dropped into the ocean. I managed to get a gasp of air before splashing inside the water. I cried mentally at the freezing cold water, I managed to swim back up to get some air. I breathed heavily while the waves kept pushing. Then suddenly in two seconds, I was out of the cold water and in my bedroom. Grandma stood there with a smirk plastered across her face. I glared at her with so much hate before unleashing the angry beast inside of me.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" I shouted while waving hands up like a mad woman. Grandma shrugged while keeping that annoying smirk on her face.

"I told you to get up." She reminded with a light chuckle. Grandpa suddenly appeared at my door and looked at me confused. He eyed me up with his eyebrows raised.

"Did you drop her in the ocean too?" grandpa asked granny while looking at me.

"Yes Jerry" she answered sweetly.

"She dropped me in the Atlantic Ocean!" I screamed at him which somehow amused granny.

"She dropped me in the Indian Ocean last Tuesday because I forgot to get Chinese food." Grandpa informed, I looked at him surprised.

"Hope you learned your lesson Sid, now get ready because we have to go to a BB&Q." Grandma explained.

"BB&Q?" I asked.

"Chad's mother is throwing a BB&Q and you got twenty minutes to get ready." She informed me before leaving.

I quickly rushed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower and then slipped my towel on before returning

to my room to get something to wear. I went through my suitcase to find a light blue shirt with blue jeans. I shrugged; I could care less how I looked. I slipped my clothes on and then pulled my hair into a pony tail. I walked out of the room feeling uneasy. I was going to meet Chad again, what if he was just being kind to me? I doubt that he would want to be friends with me? I mean who would right? I brushed my thoughts aside as I heard my grandparents downstairs chatting with each other. I strolled down the steps which gained my grandparents' attention. They both smiled at me and then we all walked out of the old house. We all piled into grandpa's car, his car was an old BMW. It was deep blue and with black leather seats. I sat in the back seat while grandma sat in the passenger seat. I stared out the window as we drove off.

A few minutes later, we pulled up to a fancy house. It was a Victorian house; the house was a white and black. The house was gorgeous; I couldn't help but stare at its beauty. Grandpa slowly got out of the car and then opened granny's door like a gentlemen. Granny let out a giggle and then planted a small kiss on his lips. I looked away feeling hurt and jealousy. I could've had that, I could've been with my mate but fate just has to fuck with me. Tears tried to come out but I held them back. I wasn't weak, I was strong. I will not give in, I will never give in! I jumped out of the car and then followed my kind grandparents. They were holding hands while talking to each other quietly.

"Oops, I forgot something in the car Jerry." Granny said loudly. She turned around and looked at me.

"Do you want me to get it?" I asked.

"No, Jerry and I will get it." She answered. She walked over to me and placed a hand on my

shoulder. "Why don't you go inside, we'll be right there." Grandma said.

I nodded, I was having this strange feeling in my stomach but I ignored it. I walked toward the large house and then knocked loudly but the door opened. Confusion swept across my face, the door slowly creaked open to reveal darkness. Then suddenly

"SURPRISE!" yelled random people that I never met.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: