Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Sid's POV

Granny dragged me from everyone. Gramps announced to everyone that it was time. All the guests were eagerly following us. Grandma drug me all the way to the gazebo that she built next to lake five years ago. She placed in the middle of the brown gazebo while she stood by the entrance. She pushed her small glasses up and then called Chad, gramps, Melissa (Chad's mom), Derrick, Drew, Chase, and Janice. Everyone else just stood around the gazebo, talking among each other. I glanced at my watch to see that we had seven minutes left.

"So why did you bring me here?" I questioned while pointing at the lake. Granny dusted herself and then smiled at me.

"Because after your transformation, let's say that you are going to need to take a little swim plus its beautiful here." Granny answered, I was about question but Chad cut me off.

"Man, I'm so excited for this!"

A bunch of "yes" and "yeah" emerged from the crowd.

"Well, I'm not!" I yelled placing my hands on my hips. I was nervous as hell and scared too not to mention!

"Calm down, sweetie." Melissa.

"I can't!" I hissed feeling jumpy and wanting to cry. My hands started sweat, my lower lip was quivering and my eyes were wide in fright.

I was suddenly pulled into a hug. A warm hug that I really needed. The person's arms tightened around me. I peaked up to see it was Drew. He smiled at me assuring that nothing was going to happen.

"Thanks" I whispered breaking the hug. I could still feel the tingles that were all over my body. I looked behind Drew to see Chad with a big smile. He grinned at me and then wiggled his eyebrows.

"Okay, its time!" Granny announced causing for Drew to step away. I looked at my watch to see that there was one minute left.

I closed my eyes waiting for it to come. Whatever it was. I wanted it now. My heart was racing while my stomach was aching.

Suddenly, a scream escaped my lips. My eyes shot open as I realized that my body feeling it was burning. I looked at granny for help but she pointed to the water. More screams escaped me; I tossed myself inside the water. The cold water did nothing to me. I cried harder and screamed until suddenly a bright light flashed down on me. The burning stopped; I felt my eyes closing for some reason and my body being lifted up.

Granny's POV

I watched in happiness as my granddaughter's body lifting up into the night. The moon spirts were giving her witch powers. All the werewolves were shielding their eyes due to the bright light but since I was a witch...I could see perfectly. Werewolves don't like bright lights, it blinds them for some reason but for witches its nothing. I watched as Sid's brown hair turned black, her slightly overweight body losing all its fat and turning into the body of a supermodel and her skin turning slightly pale.

Her powers finally here.

The bright light vanished and Sid dropped in the lake. Everyone gasped and peered inside the lake hoping to see Sid. I noticed that Chad and Drew were about to jump in but I lifted my hand up telling them stop. I leaned in to see a bright purple light inside lake and then a second the water splashed everywhere and Sid shot out. She floated in the air on top of the lake. She stared at us with her new turquoise blue eyes that all the witches in our family had.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Bwahahhahah what do you think????

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

LOVE, PEACE & COOKIES(: