Keeping His Queen! (HEARTLESS...

By loveisnt4me

Book Two of "Heartless Billionaire Series" Revenge. Everything was supposed to be just simple revenge. I didn... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 1

40K 339 17
By loveisnt4me

Andreas POV

Catalina and I were high school sweethearts. She was crowned the Queen and I the King on our JS Prom. Everyone were envious of us. I remembered the first time we meet we both hated each other. We were like cats and dogs. Ayaw na ayaw ko siyang makita but then there's this saying the more you hate the more you love. Until that  one day came we both fell in love or should I say I fell in love with her. Both of us together, we both were untouchable. We run the whole school system. Though, There's something about Catalina that I can't explain. Most of my friends warned me about her. She's always  called the coldest and heartless. What Catalina wants, Catalina gets. It has always been that way. I easily caved in to her demands. When I'm with her it feels like I'm a drug addict and she's my drug. I always want her. I craved for her all the time. That's how much I love her. Siya lang ang minahal ko nang ganito hanggang ngayon. Then she met new sets of friends. Sabihin nalang nating mga bad influence sila but it was her that pushes everyone to their limits. We were once very happy until .....

-FLASHBACK-

"Hello??!" Sagot niya sa phone.

"For crying out loud Catalina where the hell are you? I've been trying to get a hold of you for three days now!!" Galit kong sagot sa kanya.

"Well, good fucking morning to you too, Mr. Torres!" She sound hangover. Her voice is a little rusky.

"May problema ba tayo? Bakit parang iniiwasan mo ako?! Since you started hanging out with those people you've changed, Catalina!" Sumbat ko sa kanya.

"It's too early for this! And don't drag my friends into this. They didn't do anything!" Sungit nitong sagot.

"I'm sorry, baby! It's just that... I ... Umm I miss you!" I felt like an idiot expressing myself like that to her.

"I know!" She said coldly. I felt angry sa sagot niya. I'm losing my drug. She's slowly slipping away from me.

"I'm going to Macau tomorrow. Dad is making me do the business deals. I guess I'll see you when I come back!" I said disappointingly.

"Wait.. Macau???! Tomorrow??? Bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi sa akin?" Galit niyang tanong. When the matter of fact I have been trying to get a hold of her for days. Lately, ganito nalang kami palage. Siya pa ang may ganang magalit.

"Wow!" Is all I could say to her.

"Well, have a safe trip I guess!" Then she hangs up.

Two weeks ako sa Macau. I tried to get a hold of her at least twice a day but to no avail. I heard from my friends that she's getting really close to Sebastian Montesalgado.

Me: Hey, how are you? Sorry if I left without saying anything. I hope you're doing fine. I miss you. Call me when you have time.

I sent her a text hoping she misses me too. One day after my meeting, one of the investors daughter had asked me out for lunch date and I politely accepted maybe it'll loosen me up a little. Masaya kaming nag kukwentohan. She's actually half Filipino half Russian. Very beautiful lady but my heart still longing for Catalina. Hazel Mae is her name. She's nice and pala kwento. She suggested we should take a photo for souvenir and we did. I told her if she ever come to Philippines to make sure to call me and I will take care of her stay. We bid out goodbyes and I went straight to my hotel room. Pag check ko sa cellphone ko wala pa rin reply si Catalina. I intended to make her jealous with Hazel Mae and I's photo earlier so I posted it on my social media account. One hour later she spammed my cellphone with text messages and miss calls. So she still does care after all. I called her back.

"HELLO?!" Galit nitong sagot.

"Hi.." I answered coldly.

"So business deals huh? Who the fuck is that bitch you took picture with???! I swear Andreas!!! Ayaw ko sa mga nag tataksil!!!" Selos na selos nitong bulyaw sa akin.

"Her name is Hazel Mae.. And it was really nice of her to take me out on lunch!" I'm trying to see how far she'll go with this.

"Ha-ha--Hazel Mae? Isn't she a model? Why are you with her?" Now She's crying. Mahal niya pa pala ako. Oh the joy I felt in my heart. " baby... I miss you so much! Come home na??! Please???!" Now she's begging.

"What about you come here and spend the last week here with me?" There was a long paused. "Baby.. You there??!" I can hear noises.

"I can't find my passport, babe!" Panic niyong sagot. I can hear her opening drawers. 

"Hey it's fine! I got you covered. I will have Henry pick you up in two hours okay? Siya na bahala. See you soon my love!" I got my private plane to get her here. The embassy will know ahead of time. Anything tied up to my last name, there is usually no questions ask. Ganyan ka lakas ang kapit nang pamilya ko.

We enjoyed our last day here at Macau. To my surprised, we didn't fight at all. She was more attentive to me this time. Every time we talk she looks at me instead of playing or texting on her phone. 

"I like this.. very peaceful!" She said habang naka yakap sa akin. 

"hm-mmh.. " I couldn't help but just stare at her. I don't know what to do if iwan ako ni Catalina. 

"Sorry.." lately she's been saying sorry a lot to me. " Sorry dahil hindi ako naging mabuting girlfriend sayo."  I can tell something is wrong pero I dind't want to spoil the moment. 

"No, Babe! It's all my fault. I have been very busy with work and I'm sorry if I take my frustration out on you. I love you!" I kissed her forehead. Though, I've notice something. Every time I say I love you to her she never said it back anymore. 

On our way back to Philippines she was quite the entire trip. She claimed she's tired. When our plane landed she wanted to be dropped off at her house right away. And the next day she called me and wanted to meet up. I was so excited dahil binili ko siya nang engagement ring sa Macau. This is the perfect time to propose to her. I wanted her to be my wife. But instead she decided to break me into a million pieces. 

"Andreas we need to talk.." She has this really serious face. "I haven't been faithful to you." I gave her an angry look.

"Excuse me?" I'm so dumbfounded by her honestly.

"I.. ummm..." She keep looking down.

"Look at me Catalina! What the hell do you mean by you haven't been faithful to me??" I grab her arm.

"Andreas, I've been seeing Sebastian Montesalgado for a while now. I .. ummm.. I haven't been feeling the same way for you in a while. Your views and values are changing and I don't think we're compatible anymore." She tried to reason out. " When I went to Macau to be with you I wanted to make sure that I was just being stupid and maybe I just misses you. But No. I.. ummm.. I love Sebastian... I love you ... but I love him More! I'm sorry..." Tears are forming in my eyes.

"Are you out of your mind Catalina? Seriously? You played me for a fool???" I shouted at her. "And come to think of it, diba ikaw ang nag sabi na ayaw mo sa mga taong nag tataksil. So ano to?" Now my grip on her arms are getting tighter. "Many people had warned me about you. You never take anyone seriously but I turned the other way because I guess I was in love with you!! Well, Now I know I made a huge mistake. Good riddance, Catalina. I'm sure I can do so much better." I looked at her with a disgust look.

"Andreas, nasasaktan ako!" Iyak nito.

"Talagang masasaktan ka!!" She tried to looses up my grip but anger had gotten control over me. I slap her. She started crying.

"Andreas, Please stop!" I was going to slap her again but.. looking at her face I just couldn't . I couldn't believe would do such thing to me. 

"Leave Catalina! LEAVE!!!" As I drive away... Away from the city I couldn't hold my tears. Catalina Garcia played me. Whoa! This is too much to take. After the effort I put into our relationship pag tataksilan niya lang ako. No this is not happening. I will make sure mag babayad siya sa ginawa niyang kagagohan sa akin!!!!

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I found out that Sebastian had proposed to Catalina. I was not gonna let her marry the man she loves after what she did to me, so I manipulated her mother. It was easy. All I had to do was make sure all Catalina's wrong doing was to blame on Sebastian and it all worked out. She pretty much digged her own grave. Brat as she is she manages to accidentally burned one of her family's factory. Since then her mom started looking for someone to set Catalina to marry. Napag-alaman ko din na ang Hedonero Corporation ay bumabagsak na so I offered  them my help, I bought most of their shares but let them keep their company name and pretty much let them run the business but with one condition. I made the Senior Hedonero offer the Garcia a marriage proposal to their youngest. And to my surprised Catalina's mom accepted the offer. Then I found out she tried to kill herself. But I craved for more revenge. It wasn't enough.

Then one day opportunity comes knocking on my door. My mom had agreed to get me married to Catalina. It was the engagement of the year. It was awkward the first time I met her for the longest time. The news were true. She couldn't remember me. She seem to be a whole new different person.

"Anak this is Andreas James, Andreas this is my daughter Princess Catalina-Ann Marie" Nakatitig lang si Catalina sa akin. Hindi niya nga ako naaalala. All these times sa akin din lang pala babasagsak si Catalina.

Tamihik lang ako sa tabi Catalina habang ang mga bisita namin ay busy nakikipag kwentohan and nakikinig sa mga music. She's still very beautiful. I tried not to stare at her pero she keep on staring at me.

"Hindi ka magiging masaya sa piling ko." I said while pretending to be doing something on my phone.

"Excuse me?" She asked confused.

"This whole arranged marriage is a big mistake" I replied coldly.

"Tell me about it." I stared at her. I can tell that she's getting very angry.

"What?? If you hate this so much then do something about it. STOP THIS NONSENSE! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY YOU EITHER!!!!!" How dare she shout at me. I told her to sit down. But stubborn as she is I had to dragged her out of the venue.

"Asshole, who do you think you are ordering me to do whatever the fuck you want? If you disagree to this bullshit then do something about it. Stop treating me like a little child because I'm really fed up with people who try to run my life as if i'm not capable of doing so myself!! Besides, don't forget the fact that I'm also forced to deal with the same bullshit you're in!!! I advise you to think fast and come up with a good solution to stop this. Because I'd rather kill myself than marry someone like YOUU!" She screamed at me. I stood in the hallway thinking about what she said. She'd rather die than be married to me? Is this some kind of a joke?

I let the wedding go on. I made it clear to her that marrying me was the biggest mistake because my revenge had just gotten started all over again. I bought Sebastian's island and made it my trophy. Because once again, ang inaasam- asam niyang babae ay pag mamay-ari ko na ngayon. Married and tied up to me. Napag alaman ko rin na Hazel is in Madrid. So I intended to use her para pag selosin si Catalina. It works. I saw the pain in her eyes. Somehow, seeing her cry made me sick. Sick to my stomach. I had to walk away from her dahil hindi ko kinayang makita siyang umiiyak.

The day came where I saw her with Sebastian, I dind't like what I saw. I accidentally hit her ang akala ko it was the end. Maybe she'll leave me again for him. But she didn't. The day came, where we first made love. I was so shocked when I found out she's still a virgin. Ang akala ko ay kung sino sino na ang nakatikim sa asawa ko. Yun pala ako ang na una. My feelings for her started to change. Day by day hindi ko mapigilan na mainlove sa kanya ulit.

Pag uwi namin galing sa honeymoon I found out that Catalina is  the new President of the Garcia Empire. I thought I could bring her company down habang siya ang namamahala but then she hired someone named Bryce. I couldn't get pass Bryce. I background check him nothing came out, all I know is he is doing a pretty darn good job protecting Catalina from black investors or from people who's trying to ruin her. 

and then the worst thing happened to us.. we lost our baby.. because of my stupid revenge..  This triggered another vengeance not to Catalina but to the people who tried to hurt her and my baby. I came into conclusion that I am to Keep My Queen.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 182K 28
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...
1.8M 125K 45
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
3.4M 93.7K 62
[PROFESSOR SERIES I] Khione Amora Avila is a transferee student at Wesbech University who aimed to have a fresh start. She only had one goal in life...
370M 8.9M 100
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as sexual, self-harm, physical violence...