Dangerous Love (Lucas Coly Lo...

By Yellow-Sherbert

Falling in love with someone is something you can't help. No matter who they are, no matter what they do or p... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
PSA
All Worth It
ITS OUT!!!!
Go Read That!!
Getting tired of the Bs

Chapter 3

26.1K 712 143
By Yellow-Sherbert

Khaleyah

"Well , I'll See ya After Thanksgiving " I Smiled, Letting go of Kayla

"Yeah, But text and FaceTime me Girl" She Grabbed her Luggage

"You know I will" I glanced out the widow and seen my cab outside.

"Well. My cabs here., Bye boo"

"Byeee" She Spoke, Sadly.

We Hugged each other one more time and I grabbed my Luggage and started to my cab. I sighed as I sat in the back of the cab. It has been three months since I've been in college and it was Great . Challenging sometimes and very exhausting but I think of God and My Family and Get back on track . Me and Kayla have gotten close. We were Practically best Friends now .   It was 2 days before Thanksgiving and all the Students were going home for a week. For some odd reason I was so eager'd to see Lucas . Every once in awhile I would space out in class , in my Dorm room or anywhere I was and think about him. That amazing smile of his , That weird stare we had . I tried to always brush it away but it would never work so I gave up and just let it happen.

I thanked the cab driver as he helped me with my Luggages out of the car. I paid him and dragged my Luggage into the airport. I smiled radiantly as I thought about going home.

"LEE LEE" My Mother Screeched as I ran and Hugged her.

"Oh my gosh I've missed you guys" I exclaimed , Hugging my Brothers . I went back and held my mother tightly again.

"We missed you too big head" Mark Smiled.

"You look like you grew some" Mikey teased, Chuckling. I flipped him off and chuckled.

"Hey, be nice you guys" My mom pointed to me and Mikey.

Marcus Grabbed my Luggage and we begin out the airport door.

"So how's everything been?" My Mother asked, Glancing at me.

I shrugged. "It's been Great Honestly " We walked out to the parking lot.

I looked over to my mom. "How's everything going here?"

"It's been good , Just a little boring without you " She Smiled, Unlocking the car doors. I smiled as my brothers agreed.

"Awww you guys missed me" We all chuckled.
"Shot gun" I yelled running to the passenger side.
I got in and buckled my seatbelt .

"Let's go home now" My mom buckled her seatbelt and flashed us a smile.

I begin to get Butterflies and bit down on my bottom lip as we got closer and closer to my Neighborhood. Lucas is all I could think of.

"You okay?" My mom quickly glanced over at me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I nodded, Glancing over at her, then back out the window.

I took a deep breath as we drove into my neighborhood. My Palms were sweating as my heart began to race and what I seen didn't make It no better.... Lucas. He was standing outside his house , Two houses down from us with Will and the Guy that was with him the day I left. I think his name was Troy or something.

I slowly got out the car and went to the trunk. "I got it" Marcus came and grabbed my Luggage out of the trunk.

I could feel Lucas's eyes burning into my skin  as I began to walk up to my house.

I jumped as I heard someone called my name . I turned my head towards Lucas house, heart racing again .

Will stood there smiling and waving.

"Hey Leyah, Welcome back home"

I flashed him a smile and waved "Hey Will, Thank you!" I turned around and sighed in relief. Will was my Brother, Marcus Best friend for years , He was like another older Brother to me.

I sighed loudly as I laid on my bed . I began to close my eyes as my Muscles went from tense to relax. It felt so good to be back in my bed ... I smiled to myself.

"Leyah, Mom wants us to run by the store right quick"

I opened my eyes to see Marcus standing in my door . I sighed and got up. Haven't been home for 5 minutes and my moms already working me.

Lucas

"Nah, I can't sell you nothin" I shook my head . "Come on man , I'll pay you back next week" The Hype Begged.

"Nigga you short of a whole fvckin 15 dollas , and you still haven't paid me back for the bag last week either and you think I'm boutta give you another ?" I shook my head and turned my attention towards Marcus house.

"Nah man get the fvck out my face"

He smacked his lips.
"Man. Whatever" He turned around and walked away.

Khaleyah was finally home and I ain't gone lie, A nigga was pretty excited . I couldn't get This girl out my head at all so I gotta say sum to her, to see what she's all about . Just then Khaleyah and Marcus walked outside.

"Aye Khaleyah!!" Will called as they we're almost to the car. Her and Marcus snapped their head towards us.

"Come here!" She paused and looked at me as if she was scared before walking over.  I frowned a little ., What was that all about.

He Swooped her into a big hug.
"I missed you girl" He Smiled, widely.

"I missed you too" She Chuckled. He let her go and grinned at me.

"This My Man Lucas , I'm Pretty sure you remember him". She Looked at me and flashed me that Pretty ass smile.

"Hi" She Spoke, Softly.

My Heart sped up once again. "Wassup" I cocked my head back, Trynna act coo'.

"And this is Troy"
She smiled again.

"Hey"

"Wassup Girl" Troy Smirked.

I glanced at Marcus who had his arm around Khaleyah's neck and  was slightly glaring at me and Troy.

"Iight , We gone go cause y'all two niggas starring a little too hard at my sister" He chuckled, Referring to me and Troy.

We let out a laugh.

"Aye, Come back and kick it with us Leyah" Will smiled.

She glanced at me and smiled.

"Okay" She turned and begin walking to the car as her long , thick hair blew in the wind..

"Damn man " I snapped outta my gaze and looked at Troy.

"What?"

"You starrin hella hard and the surprising part is you didn't look at her ass not one time" Troy and Will Laughed.

"All them chances you had to look at it and you didn't. If it was any other girl you would " Troy Spoke. I laughed a little.

"That's cause that nigga love struck." Will Teased, We all laughed.

I then stopped and scratched the back of my neck as I was thinking. Damn... Was I love struck? Because he was right, I watched every ass that walks pass, but not hers. I was so interested in her face that I forgot to look at her butt. But how could I be Love struck!? I barely even knew the girl.

"Lucas" Will called , loudly, Crashing my Thoughts.
I snapped my head towards him.

"Huh?"

"Nigga, I said did you want a hit?" He held the Blunt up.

"Aw , Naw, I'm good, G" I shook my head.

"Yupp that nigga love struck" Troy Laughed.

"Man shut up" I laughed.

What the fvck is wrong with me? I'm turning down Blunts and Shvt man I seriously need to get myself together....

Khaleyah

I sat in the Car as my brother drove down the street , gazing out the window, slightly smiling, The Moment that just Occurred replaying over and over in my head . Seeing Lucas for the first time in three months . He gave me that look again as butterflies Fluttered in my stomach just like the day I left .
I seriously can't be Fallin for this boy.

"Leyah!" My brother called, Snapping me out of my thoughts .

I turned my head towards him. "Hm?"

"What the Hell is wrong with you? I've been Talkin to you and you ain't said Shvt" He frowned Quickly Glancing at me then back at the road.

"Oh, Sorry" I looked down and began to play with my fingers. "I'm just umm... Thinkin of who To go see first " I lied , Looking up and giving him a fake smile.

He gave me an Unconvinced look as we came to a stop light.

"Mhm..." He looked back at the road as cars zoomed pass, Some bumping loud music and smoke coming out of the Windows .

"You don't call yoself havin a lil crush on one of my friends do you?" He looked at me with one brow raised.

I quickly looked at him as My Stomach dropped and my Cheeks Warmed .
"What?" I quickly Exclaimed .

I nervously giggled "No" I begin to twist a curl in my hair.

"Shvt" I thought to myself as I imagined face palming myself . I sound like I'm Lying , But how could I hide this? This was so Embarrassing, your Brother asking you this? Not only is it any boy , but his Friend!?

"Which one is it?" He glanced back at me then back at street as the light turned green.

"None of them" I continued to twist my hair, as I stared at the road, trying my HARDEST Not to give him Direct we contact.

"I know it's not Will cause he's like yo Brother so is it Troy?" He Slightly Narrowed his eyes at me.

"No" I laughed

"Well... Lucas??" He Smirked.

I paused as Yes and no Struggled at  the back of my throat . I couldn't get the exact words out I wanted to say.My Brother was cool and everything I could tell him anything, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to tell him this . I wasn't even sure if this was a real Crush or not.

"No" I Finally spoke as my eyes fell to the ground . I could see Marcus Grin at me as I Twisted my Curl Quickly.

"You like Lucas" He Teased , Making me Laugh. "Shut up!" I playfully rolled my eyes.

His laugh Quickly Died down .

"But no seriously lil sis..." Even though it was a quick glance , I could see the sincere in his face .

"You don't wanna fall for niggas like us ... " He Shook his head. "You too Good and Pretty and all our dumb asses do is Fvck Girls over like y'all... And I don't want that to happen to you"

I Smiled as I stared at the ground.

He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"I love you Sissy Pooh " He smiled.

"I love you too Bruddy boo" I Laughed , Looking at him, Memories flooding my mind of us as kids , calling each other those names. .

He was right and maybe that's why I wasn't fully accepting the crush I had on Lucas because I knew what type of guy he was . Maybe that's why I've been avoiding him all these years. I bit down on my lip and nodded at the thought.

I posted a video on snapchat of me and my brother driving down the street bumping , Say It by Tory Lanez as we sung along. I laughed as I watched the other ones I had posted of us . I looked up to see Marcus pulling into a parking space. I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 156 24
Tess Stone. A girl that dosent give a shit about what people say about her. She moves to a new school in California and she dosent know how it's goin...
14.8K 473 54
Dylan moves away from his past and starts fresh. Meeting Selena changes him and his mind frame. What happens when the past catches up to Dylan and pu...
14.3K 358 39
This story is about a 19 year girl who lives alone and just went through a bad relationship months later she meets a 20 year old Dude who has a girl...
20.7K 1K 23
Deeply In Love from 2016 with a twist :) One fight leads to the changing of Lucas and Dream lives for a good part. Through the bumps and the curves...