The Masochist||Azusa Mukami

By XxNeverGirlXx

(Y/N) is a 15 year old vampire girl that loves to hurt herself. She haves new scars everyday on her body. If... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Sup

Chapter 1

2.4K 76 1
By XxNeverGirlXx

|EDITED|

                                          ***

It was my first time here at this new school. A night school to be exact. They have uniforms here. But, it don't hide the bandages that I have on me. The bandages cover my cuts. To hide away my imperfections. I don't feel a lot of emotions. Just the pleasure of pain.

As my limo parked in front of the school, I got out. The driver then left, leaving me staring at it until it disappeared. I walked towards the school building with a blank face. I walked in and went to go find the office.

I suddenly stopped.

I smell something...

Is that...a human? What is a human doing here at the night school? Why is there a human in this school with a bunch of vampires? Does it want to die?

Anyway, it's not like I care. I could care less about the human. I continued my way to the office. Once I got there, an old lady handed me my schedule. Taking it, I bowed my head in thanks and walked off.

Looking down at my schedule, it told all the things that I needed to know.

Glancing up, I spotted a clock hanging on the wall. 'Hmm, I should get to class...' I thought. With that in mind, I began to walk to where my class is located.

It wasn't far. I soon found my class and walked in. It seems like it was already starting. But I didn't hear the bell. I was probably zoning out. The teacher stopped to whatever he was saying, and looked at me. "Ah yes. You must be the new student." He said, looking at me.

                                            ***
Hey guys! I hoped you liked this chapter! I hope you have an awesome day/night!

|Never Out|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 176K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
656K 26.6K 65
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor ✓ 2. Bitter Sweet Love ✓ 3. Silent Tears ✓ 4. Th...
662K 33.9K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
642K 13.9K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)