Falling for the Enemy

toshtengs által

An up-and-coming acoustic singer meets popular DJ/Model in a special music festival by the beach. The more th... Több

Meet Jessica
Meet Nadia
Who is Blessie?
Note From The Author Part I
State of Shock
Three Months After
Hello Cebu!
The Formal Introduction
NOTE FROM AUTHOR PART II *important*
NOTE FROM AUTHOR PART III
Pour Your Misery Down on Me
Sofia Bardot: Friend or Foe?
EAT.
LORNA
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR PART IV
Familiar Face
Who Do You Think You Are?
My Wife's Lover
Nadia's Set
Hiding True Feelings
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR - IMPORTANT!
Sofia opens up to Jessica
Bad Blood
Is it wrong that I feel this way?
Crave You
Bacon and Coffee
Kiss of Life
Lunch - Cebu Style
The Tour Guide
NOTE FROM AUTHOR - Sorry and More Characters
Memories of Blessie
Tommy and Jessica
Fire Drill Catfight
VANESSA
Blackmail?
Unexpected Date
Appetizer
Main Course and More
Dessert?
Strawberries and Chocolates
Reciprocate
Watta Morning
Mysterious Vanessa
BADETTE BOOK PUBLISHED! [OT]
Moalboal
Vanessa's Death
Remembering Blessie
NOTE FROM AUTHOR: DELAYED
Dad?
Hello

Breakfast in Bed

1K 46 3
toshtengs által

Lorna took a deep breath before entering Sofia's room. She doesn't like it when her lover is bitching towards the resort staff.

"Hi baby! Come in!" Sofia greeted her in a flirty manner.

Lorna went inside and placed the breakfast meal on the bed. Sofia suddenly grabbed her and pushed her on the bed.

"Hey... what are you doing?" Lorna asked with a shocked look on her face.

"I'm going to eat breakfast!" Sofia said while undressing her top.

"What? Then why are you removing your top?"

"I'll have you for breakfast!" Sofia then kissed Lorna on the lips torridly. She couldn't breathe as she moans while Lorna kisses her neck, caress her shoulders down to her breast.

"Can I remove this now?" Sofia asked. Lorna nodded.

She unbuttons her lover's top and made her happy with all the kisses and touches.

"Aaaaahhh..." Lorna whispered as Sofia removes her black slacks and touches the most sensitive part of her body.

"I love you, baby..."

"I love you too.."

Lorna called Sofia's attention after she's 'finished'.

"Lie down

comfortably, baby" Lorna says.

Lorna returns the favor much to Sofia's excitement. Lorna takes charge this time. They kissed, touched each other's body and made love.

Bliss.

~0~

"Now it's time for you to eat real breakfast! I don't like your detox detox thing." Lorna commented after their 'special breakfast' meal.

"Well, you're enough to detox the negativity in my body." Sofia joked.

"No, seriously! Please eat right. I heard that you made a scene in the restaurant again. Please be nice to the staff of the resort. They're all working hard to make this property the best in Cebu."

"I'm so sorry! I just didn't like that you weren't there and they're playing the Crave You project. You know I have bad memories with that project, right?" Sofia reasoned out while eating banana.

"I know, but hey, that was a good project and I loved it! You should make music again." Lorna suggested.

"No, I won't. Maybe I'll just write songs but I won't sing it again. Whatever." Sofia kicks one pillow.

"Bratinella strikes again! Don't be like that, okay? Or else I won't come here anymore."

"Okay, baby. As long as you feed me, I'll be a good girl. Now give me a kiss."

Of course, Lorna obliged. And gave more.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

90.8K 3.5K 21
If you are looking for a fluffy RaStro fanfic full of rainbows and butterflies- this isn't it. Alternate universe, but not really. COMPLETED.
94 0 40
Audrey is successful Campaign Manager, who relocates to L.A due to her new job, but is thrown off tracks when destiny brings her to the same building...
12.3K 583 37
After Audrey's work-focused parents sent her off to a socializing camp, Castra Kappa Pi, let's say there's a lot of surprises along the way. One late...
41.5K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...