The Animals Have Come to Play...

Par EternalResilient

At the age of 7, Ariadne had her family's necklace stolen from her. Without that, her wolf and powers became... Plus

Preface
First Day
Dinner
First Real Day
Leander
Rose
Afternoon lunch
The Slipht Plan
Lacy Panties?
Quantum Jumps
Library Mishaps
Menards
The Ability to See the Past
Beginning of the Journey
The Ability to Reveal Secrets
Communities
Eyeballing
Bear With Me
The Ability to Take Identities
The Test
Frozen
The Ability to See the Future
The Kadel Family
The Ball
A Game of Teasing
The Ability to Use Telepathy
The Rockies
Long Lost Son
The First Werewolf
79 But Not Incompetent
Tattoos
The Final Showdown
It Was Fun
Epilogue
20 facts about TAHCTP

All Rights Reserved

4.7K 82 5
Par EternalResilient

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission of the author.

Copyright © 2013 by Haley Cook. This is a work of fiction. All of the characters, organizations, and events portrayed in this novel are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Anything close to relating to an event, organization or person in real life is completely coincidental.

This IS my work. If anyone finds a story that is uncannily similar to mine, please private message me about them, thank you.

All media (unless said otherwise) is not my work, and I do not own them. All rights go to the creators of the media.

A DISCLAIMER: THERE ARE NOT SOULMATES IN THIS STORY. THEY ARE NOT DESTINED. WOLVES CHOOSE THEIR OWN MATES.

After note: this story still must go through so major revisions. When the time comes that I have gotten through my other stories I have yet to finish (at this moment it is: Legacy, Enslaved, Dystopia) then I will come back and revise the story. Until then, this is an unrevised, rough draft of the story.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

232K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1M 25.9K 36
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...
5.5K 115 50
Life is no bed of roses for Emma Rodriguez. In fact, she deems it nothing short of hell. When a friend of hers has a hands on experience with the su...
29M 938K 58
An Abnormality. That is what Nicolette is. A monster that has to be kept hidden from the world. A witch. A vampire. A werewolf. All in one person...